PC Mastercard

PCF Mastercard - 5x Points - July 15 - Aug 15 [YMMV]

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2020 6:39 pm
Feb 13, 2017
312 posts
141 upvotes
Mississauga
I also use it a lot. Lately I’ve been looking for a card with better rewards.
gizmokrap wrote: No email as well for WE. Am using this card fairly often right now.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4895 posts
528 upvotes
BC
Arias1619 wrote: I have the WE card which I use A LOT (a bit too much) and did not get the offer.
probably for people that doesnt use the card too much
Apr 20, 2016
375 posts
366 upvotes
Edmonton
BigScee wrote: I have the PC WE MC and I just received the email.
FWIW, I have not been using the card much.
Aug 6, 2019
835 posts
1366 upvotes
Arias1619 wrote: I also use it a lot. Lately I’ve been looking for a card with better rewards.
Let us know if you do. I think this card is pretty good for what it is.
Jul 6, 2019
990 posts
940 upvotes
djmilesno1 wrote: Yup sounds right to me. So that example is $3.60 back on $40 gas spend. Not to be sniffed at!
U get what u get🤣🤣
Jun 10, 2017
742 posts
963 upvotes
Starting this Saturday, SDM is running promo on the olg gift cards again with 20% points return ($50gc purchase yields 10,000 points). Stack this with this promotion and you'll get 25% return in points! Not bad if you play lotto anyway.
Note the points are not instant, it takes the standard 2-4 weeks after the end of the promo.
Based on past experience, do snapshot of the promo and keep your receipts!
Mar 26, 2007
280 posts
173 upvotes
I am a regular PCMC user and got the email. I had to do a search - it was buried in there with a bunch of spammy things.
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
36813 posts
4976 upvotes
Winnipeg
jimbob12341 wrote: Is it just restaurants that you would go through an skip the dishes apps or what?
Seems so, their intention obviously is to boost restaurant spending, must have saw a massive decrease in restaurant spending from their aggregated data. Keep in mind 5% of $500 is $25, so it is a really cheap promo for them.
WTB amazon gc @90%
Apr 20, 2016
375 posts
366 upvotes
Edmonton
ChristineH467768 wrote: Did the email come from PC Optimum or PC Mastercard?
World elite holder and no email here Pensive Face
PC Financial info<at>e.pcfinancial.ca
Feb 6, 2016
598 posts
554 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
can i use this promo to buy amazon gift card ?
Aug 28, 2004
308 posts
345 upvotes
GenericMember wrote: Starting this Saturday, SDM is running promo on the olg gift cards again with 20% points return ($50gc purchase yields 10,000 points). Stack this with this promotion and you'll get 25% return in points! Not bad if you play lotto anyway.
Note the points are not instant, it takes the standard 2-4 weeks after the end of the promo.
I’ve noticed Lately for promos that have a delayed points distribution, the points will always show exactly 2 weeks from when the gc purchase was made.
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2003
3175 posts
1431 upvotes
GenericMember wrote: Starting this Saturday, SDM is running promo on the olg gift cards again with 20% points return ($50gc purchase yields 10,000 points). Stack this with this promotion and you'll get 25% return in points! Not bad if you play lotto anyway.
Thanks got 10 single $50 olg gc to maximize the bonus offers.
Nov 1, 2017
245 posts
222 upvotes
7. Earning and Redemption Exclusions
PC Optimum points cannot be earned or redeemed for any of the following: (i) the purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, or alcohol, (ii) deposits (e.g., a water bottle deposit, as it is not a purchase), (iii) gift cards, prepaid card products and wireless or long distance phone cards,

Will the 5% stack on the gift cards because I read the above on their website?

Was hoping to use this 5% for https://rallyforrestaurants.ca/ also but dont think I will get the points? Can anyone confirm. thanks.
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2003
3175 posts
1431 upvotes
You can’t earn base optimum points on gift card, but that separate from optimum points you earn from your credit card purchase.

The credit card just happen to reward you optimum points vs cash back.
Jun 7, 2019
40 posts
14 upvotes
Has anyone received the “PC Financial Essential Purchases Bonus” points - nothing on my side?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)