• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2021 10:08 am
Tags:
[OP]
Dec 13, 2020
112 posts
144 upvotes

Pc mobile

Hey doesn anyone know if pic mobile ever offers deals with pc points like bonus events ever?
6 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
22803 posts
21638 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Kappmaman wrote: Hey doesn anyone know if pic mobile ever offers deals with pc points like bonus events ever?
Yes

EDIT / ADD … @Kappmaman, I did some research. My last PERSONAL OFFER for PC Mobile was the end of May. It was … Get 25,000 PCO Points WUS $ 50+

I expect there will be another one soon in time for the Back To School crowd to get new phones / plans
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
22803 posts
21638 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Kiraly wrote: That’s the Mobile Shop (a retailer), not the same thing as PC Mobile (a carrier).
I went back and looked at my offer from May … it was also from the The Mobile Shop

But if tomorrow’s PERSONAL OFFER as per @Mok122cobra provided a picture of says :

On select phones & plans … ain’t it kind of the same thing ?

I know the last time I was shopping around for a new phone I paid a visit to The Mobile Shop and it seemed to me they sold it all …

Phones, Phones & Plans, or just Service Plans with PC Mobile as ones carrier
https://www.themobileshop.ca/en/why-choose-us/

Ok, maybe tomorrow’s offer might not work if you need to get a phone & plan
But clearly they sell just service
In which case an offer like the one I had in May should work
Deal Expert
Jan 9, 2011
15281 posts
20606 upvotes
Vancouver
PointsHubby wrote: On select phones & plans … ain’t it kind of the same thing ?
Phones, Phones & Plans, or just Service Plans with PC Mobile as ones carrier
https://www.themobileshop.ca/en/why-choose-us/
PC Mobile is a carrier that offers only prepaid plans. It doesn't offer postpaid bundles with subsidized hardware like other carriers. So when you visit The Mobile Shop, you can get a subsidized phone that is partnered with any one of a number of carriers that is NOT PC Mobile. If you want PC Mobile, they will sell you a SIM card and you take it home without any new hardware bundle and activate it over the phone yourself.

I'll assume that the OP wants one of the BYOP prepaid plans since he did ask specifically about PC Mobile and not The Mobile Shop (@Kappmaman to answer your question, there is a 20,000 PCO point bonus offer for signing up right now.) But, many people do get these two things mixed up or even think they are the same thing (it's happened twice in this thread already lol) so we'll have to wait for him to come back to know for sure.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)