Expired Hot Deals

[PC Optimum] 2000 points when you spend $20 or more on fuel at Esso or Mobil Stations YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2019 4:59 pm
[OP]
Sep 13, 2019
89 posts
86 upvotes

2000 points when you spend $20 or more on fuel at Esso or Mobil Stations YMMV

Deal Link:
Expiry:
November 13, 2019
Retailer:
PC Optimum
Expires on: Wednesday November 13th

Offer terms: Spend $20 or more on fuel at participating Esso or Mobil stations in Canada in a single transaction, and swipe or scan the PC Optimum card or key in the registered phone number associated with the PC Optimum account receiving this offer at the time of purchase to earn the points indicated. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints. PC Optimum points are redeemable at PC Optimum affiliated grocery stores and Shoppers Drug Mart locations. Minimum redemption 10,000 points. No cash value. Visit pcoptimum.ca for full terms & conditions for redemption restrictions. Allow up to 72 hours for points to be awarded. Esso is a trademark of Imperial Oil Limited. Imperial Oil, licensee. Mobil is a trademark of Exxon Mobil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries. Imperial Oil, licensee.
Last edited by 2Fleet on Nov 8th, 2019 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
24 replies
Sep 10, 2018
158 posts
870 upvotes
Lurker mode:2020JA13
PC Optimum account receiving this offer
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
1504 posts
921 upvotes
Calgary
LULUMON wrote: PC Optimum account receiving this offer
The most critical part of this post... This is a big YMMV offer (which I did not get).
Jul 8, 2017
14 posts
7 upvotes
I usually get this offer every week but this week I didn't and I only got 5 offers.

What gives?
Sep 18, 2018
49 posts
89 upvotes
I never seem to get any of the offers I see here. No idea why. I've signed up them....
Banned
Sep 29, 2019
23 posts
40 upvotes
OP is a total noob.
This is an offer that has been ongoing for many months, but randomly targeted to specific PCO accounts. YMMV and nothing new.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1568 posts
1013 upvotes
Even so, OP is trying to share a deal. We need to be more encouraging of members sharing deals rather than discouraging them. I agree the subject should have been more clear but someone is taking time out of their day to post something others might benefit from - upvoted to counteract the downvoters
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
1317 posts
1200 upvotes
Whitby
Rough crowd what else is new on RFD. Face With Rolling Eyes
Banned
Sep 29, 2019
23 posts
40 upvotes
I guess we should all start posting all the individualized offers we get every week then

20x the points on Any Milk product (2L or 4L) That's 30% in points! HOT! YMMV
Good For: Any Milk product (2L or 4L). Offer can only be redeemed at Shoppers Drug Mart or Pharmaprix. Cannot be combined with employee discount.

Expires on: Wednesday November 13th

Offer terms: Offer expires after one use and cannot be used on subsequent transactions. We reserve the right to limit quantities. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints. Points issued on the net pre-tax purchase total of eligible products, after redemptions and discounts (excludes purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, alcohol, gift cards, prepaid card products including phone cards, transit/event tickets, post office transactions, passport photos, cash back, delivery charges, all non-participating 3rd party operations and any other products which are provincially regulated (including pharmacy-related transactions) or as we determine from time to time). Can’t be used with any other points, promotions or offers. No cash value. Minimum redemption 10,000 points. See terms & conditions for details. Offer Valid on purchases of Dairy Milk Only. Excludes: Lactose Free, Chocolate and Organic Milk
Dec 20, 2018
28 posts
10 upvotes
Thanks for the heads up, OP. I got this offer myself as well.

People here are acting as if you’re literally the only one that is eligible just because they’re not...
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2005
2002 posts
1687 upvotes
Thanks OP. I got the offer in the app.