5209 upvotes
This week I have 0 offers.

Well. That's a first for me.

Edit: Now I have offers.
Apr 24, 2009
122 posts
237 upvotes
Toronto
minimalist wrote: Does anyone get personalized offers for carrots?

I buy them all the time but have never received a personalized offer.

I just helped someone set up a new PCO acct and lo and behold they have a personalized offer for carrots! What gives?
guess I'm lucky... I get a carrot offer every 3 weeks or so... always take advantage
Feb 8, 2017
539 posts
416 upvotes
I had a 10,000 points per 30$ spent at SDM and the points didn't come in. I entered a missing points request and the answer I got back was to provide a copy of the offer. It's expired so what can I do?
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2008
12993 posts
8360 upvotes
sierravista wrote: I had a 10,000 points per 30$ spent at SDM and the points didn't come in. I entered a missing points request and the answer I got back was to provide a copy of the offer. It's expired so what can I do?
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts
27802 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
sierravista wrote: I had a 10,000 points per 30$ spent at SDM and the points didn't come in. I entered a missing points request and the answer I got back was to provide a copy of the offer. It's expired so what can I do?
Sadly ... not much

I HATE this new tactic by PCO Customer Service to seemingly get around paying out on Missing Points Inquiries

Knowing that offers are for a limited time only, and disappear from the App / website

Part of the reason, that I and others have been advising RFDers using the PCO Program
(Or other Loyalty Programs with Weekly Offers on websites or Apps ... like AirMiles app, MY OFFERS @ Sobey’s Group, CTDown-pointing Red TriangleRewards etc)
To TAKE SCREEN SHOTS

I try to make a point of doing this weekly (as a minimum)
Usually Thursday or Friday ... After they’ve all arrived in my accounts ... I do them all at once so I don’t forget
Having screen shots have definitely paid off more than once
(I’ve also begun to do screen shots of Offers that come in on emails too from various Retailers ... If I intend to use them ... SDM, PC+, AirMiles, Sobeys, Metro, IGA, Lowe’s, Rona, Cdn Tire, HBC, Indigo etc)
Again it only takes a second... and thankful to have them if ever I encounter an issue
Last edited by PointsHubby on Jan 16th, 2020 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2013
4782 posts
1327 upvotes
Richmond
chemicalxv wrote: I have an ad in my app for "Points Day 2020" saying "It's bigger and pointier than ever! And it's coming in 7 days! January 23 - 26".

That's not the anniversary event is it?

Also seeing the posts about the Shoppers Optimum program got my hopes up because I found my mom's old key tag for it, but I guess if the points are gone it's worthless :(
they are still there. You to go to any Loblaws banner excluding t&t, grab a pc optimum plastic card, have the cashier activate it for you, go home, go online and register the card and link the old card with the new card but do it asap because the points will expire after 2 years of non activity.
May 28, 2012
12484 posts
5278 upvotes
Saskatoon
Both accounts received spend offers this week for RCSS...for every $50, get 5k points and every $40, get 4k. Haven't had one of these for at least six months.

Still no milk offer for past six weeks or so but the son has a PCO card for when he was working out of town and buying gas...his account seems to get the milk offer regularly even though he hasn't used the card in months. I've been giving him the points for the past couple weeks.
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts
27802 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Both of our accounts got a Milk Offer this week
But with a not seen before twist ...

* 200 Points 4EVERY $ 1 spent on CANADIAN Regional Indicator Symbol Letters Ca MILK (Excludes Non Dairy Alternatives)

The other account’s offer / wording was a bit different

* 2000 Points When You Buy BOTH CANADIAN Regional Indicator Symbol Letters Ca MILK and ICE CREAM

Interestingly, neither offer has any restrictions as to the size of the containers

BOTH offers are STORE BRANDED for the Loblaws Chain
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2008
12993 posts
8360 upvotes
They've been running the Canadian milk offers since the beginning of December. I've had a bunch of them.
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts
27802 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
lecale wrote: They've been running the Canadian milk offers since the beginning of December. I've had a bunch of them.
Ok, was new to me
First milk offer I think we’ve had since end of October / early November

Never seen a BUY BOTH Milk & Ice Cream Offer before either
Deal Addict
May 19, 2015
1427 posts
847 upvotes
GTA
I've been getting milk (only 1k though) for both SDM and NF at the same time, it's like... why would I go to two different stores to get milk?
Fido Customer - $24/30 GB for 10 mths then $29/30GB
Feb 8, 2017
539 posts
416 upvotes
lecale wrote: Image
Thank you. Just cropped that image and used it.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2013
4782 posts
1327 upvotes
Richmond
Changed the thread title to reflect the new year. Will start a new thread towards midnight so we have a spanking new thread for the points event
Sep 5, 2013
4 posts
Kitchener
Question! If I were to purchase a big ticket item at Shoppers, say $260 in value, and purchase it on my PC MasterCard this Saturday during the 20x points event would I earn 130,000 pts?
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2017
2053 posts
2032 upvotes
Winnipeg
Matt62 wrote: Question! If I were to purchase a big ticket item at Shoppers, say $260 in value, and purchase it on my PC MasterCard this Saturday during the 20x points event would I earn 130,000 pts?
Not quite. Assuming 20x, you'd earn 260 x 15 x 20 = 78,000 points at time of purchase.
Then in a few days you'd see your Mastercard points show up (either 1% - 3% depending on which card you have).
Sep 5, 2013
4 posts
Kitchener
Interesting. I thought it was just 25 pts per dollar (just have the regular card)
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2017
2053 posts
2032 upvotes
Winnipeg
Matt62 wrote: Interesting. I thought it was just 25 pts per dollar (just have the regular card)
Assuming you're referring to the image below, 15 points/$1 are your regular SDM points, which are eligible for 20x promotions and 10 points/1$ are your MasterCard points (1%).
pcmc.JPG
Sep 5, 2013
4 posts
Kitchener
Ah so the credit card points don't get multiplied. Makes sense. Only an extra 2600 points then
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts
27802 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Matt62 wrote: Ah so the credit card points don't get multiplied. Makes sense. Only an extra 2600 points then
Lol.. And now for the Math (as it will be POSTED for you to your PCO Receipt / Account)
$ 260 .Spent .. assuming that’s BEFORE Tax & AFTER Deductions

BASE POINTS = 3,900 ($ 260 x 15 )
BONUS POINTS = 74,100 (20x Multiplier)
TOTAL on Receipt = 78,000

PCO MC = $ 260 x 10 = 2600

GRAND TOTAL = 80,600 PCO Points (Value = $ 80 + ) on a $ 260 Purchase

Or a return of points of 31% on the purchase

MORE if you happen to have an Offer that corresponds to the item bought
Or have a PCO World MC or a PCO World Elite MC
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts