Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PC Optimum

Earn Up to 300K PCO Points (20K - Funding, 180K - 15% Back, 100K - Referral) w/ New PC Money Account (Jan. 26 to Feb. 1)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2023 9:14 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2005
2904 posts
220 upvotes
Does the $1200 have to be spent all at once since it says first transaction. Or is it cumulative up to $1200? Is there a deadline to spend the $1200?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2010
3478 posts
13851 upvotes
Toronto
rain wrote: Does the $1200 have to be spent all at once since it says first transaction. Or is it cumulative up to $1200? Is there a deadline to spend the $1200?
“…within 120 days of the PC Financial® email confirming that your PC Money™ Account is open.”

As per T&C.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2014
2363 posts
3541 upvotes
Do you get any extra points if the account is opened with a referral code?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2008
5752 posts
2585 upvotes
Toronto
gshrfd wrote: Do you get any extra points if the account is opened with a referral code?
It's literally on the first post...
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2014
2363 posts
3541 upvotes
rebel_rfd wrote: It's literally on the first post...
It only says the current account holder gets points for referrals, but doesn't mention if the "friend" opening the new account gets any more points for using the referral code.
Nov 2, 2018
802 posts
379 upvotes
Toronto
gshrfd wrote: It only says the current account holder gets points for referrals, but doesn't mention if the "friend" opening the new account gets any more points for using the referral code.
I would like to know that as well. Anyone?

Edit: No extra points for being referred as per a CSR
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2014
2363 posts
3541 upvotes
appleaddict6 wrote: I would like to know that as well. Anyone?

Edit: No extra points for being referred as per a CSR
Confirmed that as well by a phone rep.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2010
3478 posts
13851 upvotes
Toronto
mymuro wrote: Can you tap 6 times in one transaction to purchase $1200 GC for this promo?
Search or see second page of thread.
Feb 14, 2018
17 posts
26 upvotes
Anyone knows if Maxi Stores will work for the spend ? It's in Quebec. Otherwise I will buy Gift cards at Pharmaprix since it's listed.
Nov 25, 2015
96 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto, ON
mymuro wrote: Can you tap 6 times in one transaction to purchase $1200 GC for this promo?
I tried and my card got blocked after 2nd tap.
Had to call in and hold for nearly 40 minutes to have the block lifted
Life is all about Stress Free Passive Investing
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2010
3478 posts
13851 upvotes
Toronto
This is the last day of offer so if you haven’t done so, PDF/ save screenshots of the offer and T&C in case any dispute arises. Because the page will go back to the regular offer tomorrow.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2005
2904 posts
220 upvotes
thanks for the heads up. I gotta screen cap before I submit
Dec 19, 2012
5 posts
1 upvote
VANCOUVER
As long as they signed up during the promo period (Jan 26 to Feb 1).
Dec 19, 2012
5 posts
1 upvote
VANCOUVER
First Deposit: Earn 20,000 bonus PC Optimum™ points when you make your first deposit of $150 or more in a single transaction to your new PC Money™ Account. Eligible deposit amount must be posted within 120 days of the PC Financial® email confirming that your PC Money™ Account is open. Bonus points will be awarded to your PC Optimum™ account within 2-3 weeks of the eligible transaction.

Earn 15% back in points at participating stores: Earn 150 PC Optimum™ points per dollar on up to your first $1,200 in purchases at participating stores where President’s Choice® products are sold, including participating Loblaw banner grocery stores, Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharmaprix and Joe Fresh stores in Canada.

The promotional earning rate at participating stores during the promotional period is the sum of: (i) the regular 5 PC Optimum™ points per dollar plus 5 bonus PC Optimum™ points per dollar of your purchases with your new PC Money™ Account; and (ii) an additional bonus 140 PC Optimum™ points per dollar of your purchases with your new PC Money™ Account. Regular and the additional bonus PC Optimum™ points earned will be awarded to your account throughout the month as you make purchases on your PC Money™ Account.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2018
1621 posts
1786 upvotes
QC, Canada
FredericB103241 wrote: Anyone knows if Maxi Stores will work for the spend ? It's in Quebec. Otherwise I will buy Gift cards at Pharmaprix since it's listed.
I am going to try a transaction at a Maxi today. Will update here.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2007
1468 posts
387 upvotes
Toronto
Eleventeen wrote: Yea ofcourse, because in additional to the bonus teh same page is offering DOUBLE the normal referral bonus for the same offer period.

Normally theyd get 25k, theyll get 50k if you sign up now before feb 1.

Just signed up myself using a ref code. Very very slick sign up processes under 5 min on a fast PC. No option for the add card to google pay on PC tho, so quick DL of the app, and bam card added.

One of the easiest/most slick sign up process ever. They do ask the full suite of questions, and I do recommend filling eveyrthing to avoid having to do any manual verifications later, but yea all automated no humans involved for me.
I had someone sign up with my referral and haven't seen any points yet. Probably too early but does anyone have DP confirming receipt of 50K pts for a referral?

UPDATE: T&Cs state 2-3 weeks before points post to account.
undacova wrote: Sorry if answered before but this is only 15% back at participating stores?

Can't get it if we use it online to buy things?
bjcheung77 wrote: Just read the entire thread again... This is how I am going to do it, sign up for my PC Money Account, download/install the app, link the card when it arrives. I guess the money can be transferred in anytime to get the initial first bonus. Spending the funded account using the app should work, and I'll do that for the first 3 months.

Earn 15% back in points at participating stores: Earn 150 PC Optimum™ points per dollar on up to your first $1,200 in purchases at participating stores where President’s Choice® products are sold, including participating Loblaw banner grocery stores, Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharmaprix and Joe Fresh stores in Canada.
Also includes No Frills, Real Canadian Superstore, Fortino's, City Marketplace, etc.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2017
1285 posts
1568 upvotes
Kitchener
r3ddrag0nx wrote: I had someone sign up with my referral and haven't seen any points yet. Probably too early but does anyone have DP confirming receipt of 50K pts for a referral?

UPDATE: T&Cs state 2-3 weeks before points post to account.

Also includes No Frills, Real Canadian Superstore, Fortino's, City Marketplace, etc.
Think i read it wrong. I thikn it's only for NEW account under this promo, who refer someone within the first 90/180 days ish.

So for me, I reffered but the referee was an old account so theyll get 25k prolly.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)