Expired Hot Deals

[PC Optimum] Get 25,000 PC Optimum points when you sign up for a PC Insiders annual subscription

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2019 8:27 pm
[OP]
Sep 16, 2016
311 posts
296 upvotes
Toronto

Get 25,000 PC Optimum points when you sign up for a PC Insiders annual subscription

Deal Link:
Expiry:
November 17, 2019
Retailer:
PC Optimum
Get 25,000 PC Optimum points when you sign up for a PC Insiders annual subscription.
Monthly subscription $9.99/month; Annual subscription $99/year
PC Insiders is a paid subscription program available to PC Optimum members. Insiders score extra points, skip fees, and much more.

Terms & Conditions
To receive a bonus 25,000 PC Optimum points, you must subscribe to the PC Insiders annual subscription by 11:59pm ET on November 17, 2019. Offer is available to registered PC Optimum loyalty members who are age of majority in their province or territory of residence. New annual subscriptions only; not valid for renewals or upgrades. Cannot be combined with any other PC Insiders subscription promotional offer. Bonus PC Optimum points will be awarded within 4-6 weeks once subscription has been active for 30 days. Subscription service automatically renews at the end of the subscription period at the then-current annual subscription fee (currently $99, plus applicable taxes), charged to the payment method you provided at time of enrollment, unless you cancel by calling 1-833-724-6743 at least five (5) days before the end of your subscription period. Limit 1 offer per PC Optimum member. Minimum redemption is 10,000 PC Optimum points and in 10,000-points increments thereafter. Offer may be extended, withdrawn, cancelled or changed without notice. PC Insiders program is subject to program terms and conditions available at pcinsiders.ca.
If we can dream it, we can make it!
55 replies
Aug 20, 2016
337 posts
297 upvotes
i signed up last year when they gave you the money back in points.
Service at the store is good.
Service when you call into customer service is terrible.
Jul 5, 2013
908 posts
1367 upvotes
Saint John
isd9999 wrote: i signed up last year when they gave you the money back in points.
Service at the store is good.
Service when you call into customer service is terrible.
Couldn't agree more. Their call center is terrible.
Mar 6, 2011
184 posts
31 upvotes
Hmmm. I didn’t renew when my subscription expired 2 months ago. I wonder if I can sign up again with this bonus?
Jul 22, 2019
528 posts
500 upvotes
Service in store and calling is terrible. In store doesn’t seem to care about the promotions and tell me to call.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
16581 posts
3684 upvotes
Toronto
What are you guys calling about so much? Lol
I've never called anyone

This is a points program. Earn points!

In terms of the deal, I'm hoping you can 50k instead of $25. I'd wait and see IMO.
RedFlagDeals addict
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
1783 posts
1675 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
When i signed up for the 50,000 points offer (included $50 off) i never got my points. I had to email support weekly for more than a month and reply rudely before they even answered me. So keep that in mind if your points don't automatically post be prepared to harass them constantly. I even had the offer show up in my app.

The worst part is i've found very little value in the PC Insiders program. That free gift? Yeah that never happened.. I guess i'll still have to make use of that $99 travel credit, which means i'll come out ahead, but man that customer service really annoyed the hell out of me.
Dec 22, 2016
287 posts
221 upvotes
SW Ontario
Ecsta wrote: When i signed up for the 50,000 points offer (included $50 off) i never got my points. I had to email support weekly for more than a month and reply rudely before they even answered me. So keep that in mind if your points don't automatically post be prepared to harass them constantly. I even had the offer show up in my app.

The worst part is i've found very little value in the PC Insiders program. That free gift? Yeah that never happened.. I guess i'll still have to make use of that $99 travel credit, which means i'll come out ahead, but man that customer service really annoyed the hell out of me.
I went through the same issue with not receiving my 50k in points. They told me it would take 1 month to show up. 2 months later and a few phone calls I finally received it.

As for the gift... its sent out 2 times a year depending on the date you signed up.

The travel credits can be used for a local hotel as well. Maybe a good cheap date night if you have kids.

Being free for me was a plus, but the points i also get from buying baby stuff is a sweet return.
Dec 1, 2012
17 posts
7 upvotes
I agree. This worked out well for me because 1) I have kids in diapers and 2) My wife does click and collect at least once a week.

I spend at least $500 a year in diapers and PC organics baby food, so I saved $100 there alone.

My store charges $3 for click and collect pick up or $156 in fees over 52 weeks if you use it once a week.

That combined with the free gift, joe fresh discounts and the travel credit, I’m pretty happy with the program.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
9327 posts
2279 upvotes
Scarberia
Ecsta wrote: When i signed up for the 50,000 points offer (included $50 off) i never got my points. I had to email support weekly for more than a month and reply rudely before they even answered me. So keep that in mind if your points don't automatically post be prepared to harass them constantly. I even had the offer show up in my app.

yup nver got my points too...i did points inquir=y in app but i dont think they ever reply back or followed up, im too lazy to fight 50k

too bad koodo churn deals folded..i got all my points flipping phones lol
*SIG: Ryzen??? R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit @39.99$
Jul 22, 2019
528 posts
500 upvotes
ranjeet2000 wrote: I hear it's good if you have babies
It's an annoying "member" program. First off, some people get special deals. Some don't. Second half the time you don't get the points and have to do a points inquiry which takes forever. For Diapers I just price match at Walmart and i'm good to go. Don't have to bother with Loblows.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
1783 posts
1675 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
CanadianMatt wrote: I went through the same issue with not receiving my 50k in points. They told me it would take 1 month to show up. 2 months later and a few phone calls I finally received it.

As for the gift... its sent out 2 times a year depending on the date you signed up.

The travel credits can be used for a local hotel as well. Maybe a good cheap date night if you have kids.

Being free for me was a plus, but the points i also get from buying baby stuff is a sweet return.
To redeem for a hotel it’s a minimum 3 night stay which is a long date lol. it’s not really a benefit when they make it difficult to use.

I’ve been signed up since May, so when are these two times a year? I’m not holding my breath that it ever materializes to be honest.
Dec 22, 2016
287 posts
221 upvotes
SW Ontario
simplypop wrote: It's an annoying "member" program. First off, some people get special deals. Some don't. Second half the time you don't get the points and have to do a points inquiry which takes forever. For Diapers I just price match at Walmart and i'm good to go. Don't have to bother with Loblows.
This is for the pc insiders not optimum program.
Everyone gets the same offers for the insiders program.
Its def worth my time. With insiders/cupons/pc I've scored large boxes of diapers for about 6 bucks.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
16581 posts
3684 upvotes
Toronto
I'm $242 in points for the year thus far, so this program was very good for me.

If you find a way to use the travel credit ALONE, this deal is for ALL of RFD.
If you can't use the credit, that's fine, you can still earn a lot of points if you grocery shop with the PC-branded stores.
ranjeet2000 wrote: I hear it's good if you have babies
It's incredibly good.
RedFlagDeals addict