Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PC Optimum

YMMV 5K PC Optimum Points for every $50 spent on Apple gift cards (various stores)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2022 2:24 am
[OP]
May 17, 2021
35 posts
34 upvotes

[PC Optimum] YMMV 5K PC Optimum Points for every $50 spent on Apple gift cards (various stores)

Expiry:
December 14, 2022
Retailer:
PC Optimum
More offers from PC Optimum
check your PC apps
Images
  • IMG_62960827BB76-1.jpeg
Last edited by TomRFD on Dec 8th, 2022 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
20 replies
Temp. Banned
Jun 20, 2020
17142 posts
22931 upvotes
Toronto
badconnection wrote: check your PC apps
RFDmarkhamanon wrote: Got it for Loblaws
Also at valumart
eahmed wrote: This is ymmv so check your PC optimum app to see if you qualify and for which store
5,000 points

For every $50 spent on Apple Gift Cards (up to a maximum of $500)
9185809_original.jpg
Destiny is all
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2021
2350 posts
4108 upvotes
Vancouver/Richmond/B…
I got 10 000 points for every $100 at shoppers ends tomorrow
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
5612 posts
5338 upvotes
No Bum Deals
** cross post with the AGC Shoppers thread **

For those with PCFMC's check your exclusive offers I just got one for AGC's 5000k for every $50, which stacks so that's a decent 20% return combined with the Independent AGC offer.
This year, when you give, you’ll receive. (Points, that is.)
Load your offer in the PC Financial® app and earn 5,000 bonus PC Optimum™ points for every $50 spent on Apple Gift Cards, using your PC Financial® card at participating stores.*
Only from Dec 8 – 14, 2022.

*Offer valid from Dec 8 – 14, 2022 in-store only at participating Loblaw banner stores; offer not available at Shoppers Drug Mart® and Pharmaprix® locations. One-time use only. Limit of $500 per customer up to a maximum of 10 gift cards. Subject to availability; selection may vary by store. See gift card for details, terms & conditions. Offer applies to every $50 spent on Apple Gift Cards up to a maximum of $500 in a single transaction. Cannot be combined with any other gift card offers. Not valid on prior purchases. PC OptimumTM points cannot be redeemed toward the purchase of gift cards.
So if you have this offer get your AGC's from the Independent and (of course) pay with your PCFMC.

I'm going to top up $500 tonight.
. 🢂 4x Telus Endless 25GB - Shared Pool 100GB [$30] | 2x CAN-US 200min [$0] | 5x CAN-US PoM Tablet+Data [$0] | 1x PoM Watch Cellular [$0] 🢀
🢂
Bodgers Business Grade 500u 3yr [$50] 🢀
Apr 19, 2013
188 posts
239 upvotes
Toronto
Got the offer for RCSS. Also have the PC financial offer for Apple gift cards. (5000 for $50).
Not sure if they stack, but it would be a very good deal!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
5612 posts
5338 upvotes
No Bum Deals
starman85 wrote: Got the offer for RCSS. Also have the PC financial offer for Apple gift cards. (5000 for $50).
Not sure if they stack, but it would be a very good deal!
Yes they stack ;)
The PCFMC offer will take a couple/three weeks to show. Keep a paper trail in case you need it in the future, but you should be good. I have never had an issue getting points via this route before, there is just a delay.
. 🢂 4x Telus Endless 25GB - Shared Pool 100GB [$30] | 2x CAN-US 200min [$0] | 5x CAN-US PoM Tablet+Data [$0] | 1x PoM Watch Cellular [$0] 🢀
🢂
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
1937 posts
803 upvotes
I got the email too but I don’t see the offer to load via the email link or accessing it via with PC Financial app.
Oct 18, 2015
373 posts
294 upvotes
Calgary
pooper wrote: Yes they stack ;)
The PCFMC offer will take a couple/three weeks to show. Keep a paper trail in case you need it in the future, but you should be good. I have never had an issue getting points via this route before, there is just a delay.
I suspect it's the exact same offer, and they're just "letting us know" by 2 different ways.

I only see 1 RCSS offer (+ the SDM offer that's been around for a while) in both the PCF and PCO apps.

(Note that the T&C at the bottom of the email don't actually say anything about using a PCF MC.)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
5612 posts
5338 upvotes
No Bum Deals
SamuelK wrote: I suspect it's the exact same offer, and they're just "letting us know" by 2 different ways.

I only see 1 RCSS offer (+ the SDM offer that's been around for a while) in both the PCF and PCO apps.

(Note that the T&C at the bottom of the email don't actually say anything about using a PCF MC.)
The same thing happened last year, I was able to stack both and get 20%. If you look at the main information, it states there to use your PCFMC. The whole thing is worded inadequately though.
🢂
Nov 18, 2008
474 posts
197 upvotes
Toronto
I didn't get the extra PCFMC in the app, anyone care to post a screenshot, curious what it looks like. TIA
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
2916 posts
2945 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
pooper wrote: The same thing happened last year, I was able to stack both and get 20%. If you look at the main information, it states there to use your PCFMC. The whole thing is worded inadequately though.
Yes the main email says tipsy with PCF card by the T&C doesn’t say that so not sure if they’ll honor it or not

But even if we don’t get it we can submit a point inquiry. Just remember to save the email
Aug 6, 2018
29 posts
13 upvotes
Saskatchewan
Are apple gift cards redeemable through apple education pricing?
Temp. Banned
Jun 20, 2020
17142 posts
22931 upvotes
Toronto
golfguy31 wrote: Are apple gift cards redeemable through apple education pricing?
Yes
Destiny is all
Mar 7, 2011
501 posts
688 upvotes
Surrey, BC
golfguy31 wrote: Are apple gift cards redeemable through apple education pricing?
Yes. It's the only way you'll ever get a double stack Apple discount.

Buy these gift cards and then use them for education or refurbished discounted products.

Keep in mind though you lose the extra 12 months credit card protection, so you may want to buy AppleCare, which cancels out the savings. Although that said I've submitted a credit card request for my iMac and I'm yet to see any money so YMMV on that one!
Jul 7, 2016
509 posts
1012 upvotes
My local store was sold out of the $50 cards. Based on the wording, it sounds like a custom value card for $500 will qualify as the terms state "every $50", rather than "every $50 gift card". However, the maximum of 10 cards suggests every $50 gift card.

Can anyone confirm whether the custom amount cards work?

Thanks in advance.
[OP]
May 17, 2021
35 posts
34 upvotes
can confirm i bought 1 $500 and received the points immediately. I believe since its nofrills and not SDM you can confirm before you pay how many points you'll receive from the order but not entirely sure since I never had an issue.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 23, 2004
9357 posts
2318 upvotes
London
I don't have the app on my phone, I usually use the card, I checked the website and I saw the offer, can I use the card (PC Optimum card) instead? TIA