Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[PCDD] Steam Bundle $5: Stealth Bastard, Tropico 4, Port Royale 3 + 7 more

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2014 2:38 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
2217 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto

[PCDD] Steam Bundle $5: Stealth Bastard, Tropico 4, Port Royale 3 + 7 more

Deal Link:
Price:
Bundlestars has another good bundle available, including some retail games like Tropico 4 and Port Royale 3. As usual, all games are Steam keys.

Link: http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/ ... al-bundle/

Pay only $4.96 for all these awesome Steam games (Save $180 off the normal retail price):
- Tropico 4 Steam Special Edition
- Stealth Bastard Deluxe
- Dungeonbowl
- Port Royale 3
- King's Bounty: Legions True Tactician Ultimate Pack
- Iron Sky: Invasion
- Day One: Garry's Incident
- Steel Storm: Complete Edition
- Naval Warfare
- Earth 2150 Trilogy
26 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
3251 posts
689 upvotes
Ottawa
None of these sound particularly interesting except maybe Tropico and Stealth Bastard. Garry's Incident made at least one "Worst of 2013" list.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20191 posts
8259 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
The $180 figure is kind of laughable.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2013
1054 posts
389 upvotes
Metro GTA
BinaryJay wrote: The $180 figure is kind of laughable.
Very laughable, that implies each game is worth $18 to us. I picked up this bundle for Dungeon Bowl, and Tropico 4.
<3
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
2217 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto
BinaryJay wrote: The $180 figure is kind of laughable.
It always is (I just copy/pasted their blurb), humble regular/weekly are claiming $135/$109 original price for their sales.
Jorpho wrote: None of these sound particularly interesting except maybe Tropico and Stealth Bastard. Garry's Incident made at least one "Worst of 2013" list.
Tropico 4 is very enjoyable and I don't think Port Royale 3 has been part of any bundle before. I'll give you that Garry's incident looks pretty terrible :)
Apr 21, 2013
174 posts
92 upvotes
Montreal
Tropico 4 is pretty good. Stealth Bastard Deluxe is pretty neat too. Some people are into King's Bounty, never tried it.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2011
2218 posts
920 upvotes
Edmonton
Weird, I didn't realize there was a free to play version of King's Bounty, this is just a monster pack for that.

Might dip for that and Port Royale 3.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2512 posts
945 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
Tropico 4 is a great game, I enjoyed Port Royale 3 as well provided you don't expect anything from the added combat lol
Jan 3, 2007
454 posts
258 upvotes
Jorpho wrote: None of these sound particularly interesting except maybe Tropico and Stealth Bastard. Garry's Incident made at least one "Worst of 2013" list.
I was thinking about getting this bundle because of Tropico 4, but I have Tropico 3, and haven't even started it. But the real reason that made me not want to get this bundle is because of that Garry game, the metacritic rating is so bad that I don't want that game there to stain my game library. lol
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2011
2218 posts
920 upvotes
Edmonton
Tonerbox wrote: I was thinking about getting this bundle because of Tropico 4, but I have Tropico 3, and haven't even started it. But the real reason that made me not want to get this bundle is because of that Garry game, the metacritic rating is so bad that I don't want that game there to stain my game library. lol
I actually kind of wanted it because of that.

I mean, my Steam library is already tarnished with Secret of the Magic Crystal and (dear god) Bad Rats, Garry's Incident is probably game of the year compared to those.

Steam keys are separate anyway so you don't have to redeem Garry.
Apr 10, 2006
14 posts
Do you get keys for each game or a key that unlocks all games in steam?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
2217 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto
Joules wrote: Do you get keys for each game or a key that unlocks all games in steam?
They're separate keys normally at Bundlestars, I haven't bought this one yet - still debating since I already own the 2 games I'd have wanted most, Tropico 4 and Port Royale 3 - so I can't say with certainty.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2007
1136 posts
700 upvotes
Canada
I got these bundles (just to support them ha ha :)

Planes, Trains & Automobiles
Agricultural Simulator 2013
Combat Wings: Battle of Britain
GTR 2: FIA GT Racing Game
Off-Road Drive
Pacific Storm Allies
Race On
STCC II
Trainz: Classic Cabon City
Trainz: Settle & Carlisle

High Octane Bundle
Clutch
Crash Time 2
Death Track: Resurrection
Metal Drift
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
Wasteland Angel

Outer Limits Bundle
UFO Extraterrestrials Gold
Blades of Time Limited Edition
Insane 2
Hydrophobia Prophecy
Race Injection
Warfare
Puzzle Kingdoms
Gumboy Tournament
Supreme Ruler 2020 Gold
Razor2: Hidden Skies

The Superpower Sims Bundle
Trainz Simulator 12
IL2-Sturmovik: 1946
Euro Truck Simulator
GT Legends
Agricultural Simulator 2011 Extended Ed.
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars
GTR FIA GT Racing
Rig 'n' Roll
Trainz Simulator: Murchison 2

All for $21.02
simple is the best...
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2007
1136 posts
700 upvotes
Canada
Joules wrote: Do you get keys for each game or a key that unlocks all games in steam?
after completing the transaction, you can View&print order which guives you individual steam key for each game, like this

Agricultural Simulator 2013 | Steam Key: XNNXX-NXNXN-XXNXN

also, same thing is emailed to you...
simple is the best...
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
3251 posts
689 upvotes
Ottawa
hainkurt wrote: All for $21.02
There are a large number of other bundles out there that are probably a significantly better use of your funds.

I like http://www.indiegamebundles.com to keep track of them, but there may be better sites.
Mar 6, 2012
767 posts
252 upvotes
joeyl wrote: It always is (I just copy/pasted their blurb), humble regular/weekly are claiming $135/$109 original price for their sales.

Tropico 4 is very enjoyable and I don't think Port Royale 3 has been part of any bundle before. I'll give you that Garry's incident looks pretty terrible :)
Yeah, the studio that makes Day One Garry's Incident is laughable! My sister in law worked there for a whole day. I did some research on them at the time (this was during the "student crisis" here in Quebec) and they mentionned that they were proud to have the only game where the main character was wearing the red square in support of the student cause... :facepalm:

+1 on Tropico 4 being a very fun game (if you enjoy the style of course). I'm contemplating on getting this bundle for Port Royale 3 as I already have Tropico.
Feb 12, 2013
45 posts
30 upvotes
I will happily take Day One: Garry's Incident if anyone doesn't want it.
PM me the key.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
If a person liked Sid Meier's Pirates, would they enjoy playing Port Royale 3? Thanks, if anyone can comment...
Jul 31, 2011
443 posts
341 upvotes
Hamilton
jory29 wrote: If a person liked Sid Meier's Pirates, would they enjoy playing Port Royale 3? Thanks, if anyone can comment...
Never played Pirates but I enjoy Port Royale 3 - you cruise around the Caribbean stoping and different ports buying certain goods low and going to a different port to sell high. Customize your ship and crew and there is a naval battle side to the game as well that is decent. If anything great way to learn the geography of the Caribbean. I got a decent deal on the game from the Indie gala store but I paid more than the price of this entire bundle so its a steal at this price

If anything the steam trading cards for this game are worth quite a bit - there is a emoticon of a cannabis leaf :weed: that sells for a lot so I am guessing this is what drives the price up.