• Dec 18th, 2016 11:33 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4351 posts
1909 upvotes

PCF transfers not going through?

Is anyone else experiencing the same thing? I put in a transfer request (push) from my PCF account to my Tangerine account, but on the transfer day the request just disappears and no transfer takes place. I tried it twice thinking I forgot to do it the first time.
3 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
19944 posts
4532 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
ilove wrote: Is anyone else experiencing the same thing? I put in a transfer request (push) from my PCF account to my Tangerine account, but on the transfer day the request just disappears and no transfer takes place. I tried it twice thinking I forgot to do it the first time.
This is normal for any external account transfer.
1 day later it "disappears" out of PC Financial, with no evidence you ever requested it. But the transfer will show up in the other bank, shortly after that.
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4351 posts
1909 upvotes
Jucius Maximus wrote: This is normal for any external account transfer.
1 day later it "disappears" out of PC Financial, with no evidence you ever requested it. But the transfer will show up in the other bank, shortly after that.
Usually a push request will debit the PCF account first, then the money shows up at the destination account about 1 business day later. This time the money isn't withdrawn at all.
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
19944 posts
4532 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
ilove wrote: Usually a push request will debit the PCF account first, then the money shows up at the destination account about 1 business day later. This time the money isn't withdrawn at all.
That's not what I've observed, though admittedly I have not put it under the microscope lately since all my my transfers have been working properly. If your money doesn't show up by the beginning of Tuesday, I'd be calling PCF to complain.
What if there were no hypothetical questions?