pcgamesupply

1 Year PlayStation Plus Membership $35

• Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2022 4:21 pm
Aug 20, 2019
540 posts
519 upvotes
Edmonton
Is anyone else unable to register an account on the website in order to buy the PS+ ? or is it just me Loudly Crying Face

I keep getting this message when I try to provide an email in order to register for an account:
Images
  • Screenshot 2022-05-13 at 14-00-29 PC Game Supply - Digital Delivery in Seconds.png
Dec 18, 2007
410 posts
677 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Just order and redeem code work
Images
  • 20220513_163515.jpg
Feb 3, 2019
2 posts
3 upvotes
Thanks OP! Just bought one no issues :) already applied the code and ready to play online!! I have been waiting for this price since I just got ps5 last week
Nov 3, 2018
64 posts
36 upvotes
I wanna grab this for my kids. Right now they don't have any active subscriptions to PS plus or PS now. So if I buy this now and wait until the new service launches next month then sign up for it and use this code I'll get 6 months of PS plus premium for $35? How many codes can I add in at once, can I buy 6 of these for 3 years worth?
Sep 6, 2009
285 posts
22 upvotes
GTA - West End
Thanks OP, redeemed without issues
Aug 30, 2020
40 posts
20 upvotes
Register with wifi did not work i used my phone data and it did. For voice verification i just spoke mumbled really fast with mickey mouse voice and it worked.

I cannot reddeem my codes for some reason...
Aug 20, 2019
540 posts
519 upvotes
Edmonton
Worked flawlessly. Paid with PayPal for the safest option.

For the voice confirmation I just mumbled like what mumble rappers do & i got verified.

Got the code instantly in the Account section of the website & then immediately redeemed it on the PlayStation website.

Thanks OP!!! More than deserved upvote.

$35.00 CAD is the best price I've ever seen for the 12 months. Only issue now is contemplating now whether or not to stack up another year or two..
Dec 20, 2020
3 posts
1 upvote
R3LL1K wrote: Register with wifi did not work i used my phone data and it did. For voice verification i just spoke mumbled really fast with mickey mouse voice and it worked.

Did you try emailing pcgamesupply support?
Aug 30, 2020
40 posts
20 upvotes
Code is ok, it just says try redeeming later when i click confirm. Pcgamesupply said to contact PlayStation customer service...
I will try later like it says :s
Jun 26, 2019
22 posts
9 upvotes
Edit: Originally quoted the wrong msg.
R3LL1K wrote: Code is ok, it just says try redeeming later when i click confirm. Pcgamesupply said to contact PlayStation customer service...
I will try later like it says :s
PS has temporary paused code redemptions on PS+ until the new version of PS+ is active (coming within the next 2 month)

More info on the new version of the service here: https://blog.playstation.com/2022/03/29 ... than-ever/
Aug 30, 2020
40 posts
20 upvotes
Ok its weird some people can redeem and i have to wait untill next month
Dec 5, 2005
440 posts
107 upvotes
Saskatoon
R3LL1K wrote: Ok its weird some people can redeem and i have to wait untill next month
Are you a current subscriber? If yes, you have to wait. If no, you should be able to do it now.
Nov 30, 2020
3 posts
Does anyone know if these codes are region locked? I have an American account which I can't change, also I don't want to create a new account because I already game share and have another account as my primary
Oct 22, 2006
142 posts
67 upvotes
Vancouver
R3LL1K wrote: Register with wifi did not work i used my phone data and it did. For voice verification i just spoke mumbled really fast with mickey mouse voice and it worked.

This is the way!
[OP]
Mar 5, 2018
474 posts
1006 upvotes
Montreal
Is there someone pm me to place the order for me and I’ll pay him by interac? I’m not able to register!
Oct 22, 2006
142 posts
67 upvotes
Vancouver
kapid11 wrote: Worked flawlessly. Paid with PayPal for the safest option.

For the voice confirmation I just mumbled like what mumble rappers do & i got verified.

Got the code instantly in the Account section of the website & then immediately redeemed it on the PlayStation website.

Thanks OP!!! More than deserved upvote.

$35.00 CAD is the best price I've ever seen for the 12 months. Only issue now is contemplating now whether or not to stack up another year or two..
Debating if i should get a couple more as this is like the best price i've seen too for 12 months even if I don't upgrade to their extra/premium tier later. AHHHH
Oct 22, 2006
142 posts
67 upvotes
Vancouver
hammouz wrote: Is there someone pm me to place the order for me and I’ll pay him by interac? I’m not able to register!
Turn on data on your phone and register there. The only way that worked for me.
[OP]
Mar 5, 2018
474 posts
1006 upvotes
Montreal
bbgunner wrote: Turn on data on your phone and register there. The only way that worked for me.
Don’t work :/

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)