1 Year PlayStation Plus Membership $35

• Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2022 4:21 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3611 posts
1399 upvotes
Montreal
bought 2 codes instant delivery, paid with paypal no check whatsoever transaction was smooth.
Sep 6, 2017
28 posts
47 upvotes
Why the downvotes? This is the lowest it’s ever been!
Nov 7, 2018
168 posts
158 upvotes
Bought 3 was able to redeem one because my subscription expired a few weeks ago.

Let’s pray the other two still work once the new subscription service rolls out.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
6425 posts
1205 upvotes
Mississauga
used paypal but they cancelled my order
Mar 23, 2021
4 posts
2 upvotes
Vancity
Auditore212 wrote: Question for the more experienced:
I have a PS5 and my buddy has a PS4. His PS4 is registered as my "Primary" because he's a casual so I share some games. Does he need his own PS+ to play COD multiplayer or are PS+ perks shared across profiles if the Primary has it?
I have a similar setup, my friend using the PS4 (set as my primary) is able to play any/all games without his own PS+ needed.
I live my life a quarter mile at a time.
Dec 16, 2015
406 posts
489 upvotes
Toronto, ON
R3LL1K wrote: For voice verification i just spoke mumbled really fast with mickey mouse voice and it worked
Can we hear an example so we know what will work?
[OP]
Mar 5, 2018
474 posts
1006 upvotes
Montreal
Finally it works for me this morning. Register a new account and purchase the subscription with the credit card, put the code on my ps5 and it works!
Jan 14, 2005
325 posts
126 upvotes
Brampton
hammouz wrote: Finally it works for me this morning. Register a new account and purchase the subscription with the credit card, put the code on my ps5 and it works!
What was the issue? Why were you not able to register it before? Where did you create new account vendor or PS5?
Sony XBR65X900H, Panasonic TH-50PX77U, Pioneer vsx-1325, klipsch Ref 82, Cervin-Wega E76-c, Klipsch 12" Sub, JBL-10 Sub, Polk-Audio Surround speakers, Harmony Ultimate, Playstation 5, Playstation 3, Wii, WiiU, AppleTV 4K, Amazon Fire TV Cube.
Dec 29, 2013
189 posts
190 upvotes
Y'all are going to be ripped off. 25 years in banking and financial services, across three continents, and I've never, not even once, heard anyone require a voice recording. Insane to expose yourself this way.
[OP]
Mar 5, 2018
474 posts
1006 upvotes
Montreal
Yesterday I wasn’t able to create an account with different mail. I woke up this morning and I tried the same thing like yesterday and it works at the first time, I tried PayPal with verification call it doesn’t work, then I tried with my credit card and it works! The website is too strange but when it works you save a lot
Deal Addict
May 7, 2007
2157 posts
1568 upvotes
Fredericton
Blazing hot deal. Got 2 codes, they were ready basically instantly.

I'm already stacked until July 2025, so this will add nicely after June 13th.
[OP]
Mar 5, 2018
474 posts
1006 upvotes
Montreal
smuPoker wrote: Blazing hot deal. Got 2 codes, they were ready basically instantly.

I'm already stacked until July 2025, so this will add nicely after June 13th.
Same here. Hope that we’ll not have trouble when the new psn+ will start!
Dec 23, 2019
147 posts
199 upvotes
Hobbiton, Whiterun H…
apneab wrote: Y'all are going to be ripped off. 25 years in banking and financial services, across three continents, and I've never, not even once, heard anyone require a voice recording. Insane to expose yourself this way.
I was worried about this too, especially with this growing trend of voice authentication. I have a hard time differentiating it from potential phishing.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
1993 posts
526 upvotes
Toronto
mwatcher wrote: Remember existing PS Plus users, you can't redeem these codes until the new PS Plus service launches.
I did not know this. After having a horrible experience with PS customer service, I’m hesitant to try anything and will wait until my subscription expires or they iron out wrinkles of the new program before purchasing further
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2006
2872 posts
1668 upvotes
Barrie
Worked fine this morning. Bought a code, worked on the PS5. Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2013
1195 posts
658 upvotes
Surrey, BC (GVR)
Just bought two without issue.

I had a PGS account for years. I have spent $1000's there over the years. However not since 2018!
Please check my feedback:
RFD
HWC
Heatware

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)