pcgamesupply

1 Year PlayStation Plus Membership $35

• Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2022 4:21 pm
Mar 3, 2017
481 posts
242 upvotes
Woodstock
Worked for me right now. I just cleared my throat twice, waited a second, then did it again as if the first grunt was name and the second was address haha… anyway, code came immediately .
Oct 16, 2013
357 posts
256 upvotes
Burnaby
Thanks OP! Already had an account from 2017 and I wasn't asked for verification. Codes were delivered instantly!
Oct 7, 2017
122 posts
221 upvotes
Deal dead? Says not available for me.
Aug 10, 2017
67 posts
45 upvotes
Worked for me just now with PayPal over LTE. Just mumbled the verification information in a bad Australian accent.
Mar 8, 2020
125 posts
127 upvotes
Worked for me!
I couldnt redeem the code on psn but I assume its because my sub is active for another month
Sep 10, 2017
361 posts
286 upvotes
Too sketched out by this voice thing, missed out on this one, I'm okay with it.
Jun 26, 2019
22 posts
9 upvotes
I still can’t even get past the first page on the registration. Oh well.
Dec 29, 2003
677 posts
329 upvotes
Montreal
I got one, by jumping through all the good and hurdles.
But when I try to enter the code on the ps5, it says "this code cannot be entered right now"
"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." Benjamin Franklin
Mar 8, 2020
125 posts
127 upvotes
dough4you wrote: I got one, by jumping through all the good and hurdles.
But when I try to enter the code on the ps5, it says "this code cannot be entered right now"
do you have an active psn sub currently?
Dec 29, 2003
677 posts
329 upvotes
Montreal
Crunchytut wrote: do you have an active psn sub currently?
Yes. Is that the problem?
I also tried using the code on the playstation website and on a PS4.
"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." Benjamin Franklin
Oct 16, 2013
357 posts
256 upvotes
Burnaby
dough4you wrote: Yes. Is that the problem?
I also tried using the code on the playstation website and on a PS4.
Yes. Stacking memberships has been disabled until the new PS+ launches next month. After the launch you'll be able to redeem the code for one year of PS+ Essential.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2005
1375 posts
13 upvotes
Worked for me. As for the verification, I used my P.O. Box as the address and PayPal balance. As far as people being concerned about voice recording (print), anybody can get it by listening to your voice in your voicemail greeting (if you have one).

meh.
Go Polska!
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2008
1789 posts
365 upvotes
Winnipeg
Pyramat wrote: Yes. Stacking memberships has been disabled until the new PS+ launches next month. After the launch you'll be able to redeem the code for one year of PS+ Essential.
How do you know if the code is valid if it cant be redeemed right now? Would it say invalid code?
Oct 16, 2013
357 posts
256 upvotes
Burnaby
bryan35 wrote: How do you know if the code is valid if it cant be redeemed right now? Would it say invalid code?
It lets you input the code and tells you what it's for once you enter it. It just doesn't let you redeem it if you're already subscribed.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
5133 posts
3917 upvotes
bryan35 wrote: How do you know if the code is valid if it cant be redeemed right now? Would it say invalid code?
When you enter the code on PS App it will bring up a page describing what contents are included in the code. In this case it will say 12 months PS+ but when you click on confirm you will get an error. Nothing wrong with the code. It's just Sony being penny pinching Jimmy.
Feb 14, 2007
890 posts
281 upvotes
i bought from them years like 4 5 years ago forgot i had an acc.. made a new one and say my phone number was used so tried a non cellphone number.. doesn't even call me... logged on to my old acc.. saying transaction void.. oh well
Dec 29, 2003
677 posts
329 upvotes
Montreal
Pyramat wrote: Yes. Stacking memberships has been disabled until the new PS+ launches next month. After the launch you'll be able to redeem the code for one year of PS+ Essential.
Thanks Pyramat.
I guess I'll hold on for a month.
Sep 10, 2008
76 posts
11 upvotes
Crap I bought it but I did not realize is out of stock. Now all it said is it is out of stock and it will be deliver soon. Anyone know how long can that take?