Expired Hot Deals

pdaplaza

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Cosmic Grey Dual Sim - $1206

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2020 10:38 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
2105 posts
1612 upvotes

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Cosmic Grey Dual Sim - $1206

Deal Link:
Retailer:
pdaplaza
$1206 including the $26 shipping.

Pretty good deal for the S20 Ultra which is normally $1849 or $1664.99 with Vengo/Perkopolis/SPC discounts. Note that it uses the Exynos processor and won't work with Samsung Pay.

S20+ Grey 5G is $990 + $25 shipping.
Thread Summary
34 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10643 posts
7231 upvotes
Their shipping schedule / punctuality is off the chart.

*Certain level of luck is required. YMMV.
Jr. Member
Jul 2, 2009
101 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto
On the topic of phones. Is there a way to get a payment plan for a phone without getting stuck to a contract? Koodoo seems to charge 130% market price for outright buying a phone. There's no way for me to keep my plan if I move onto a tab plan too.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
2105 posts
1612 upvotes
chatbox wrote: Their shipping schedule / punctuality is off the chart.

*Certain level of luck is required. YMMV.
True, but for a change, these phones seem to be shipping within Canada, not from Hong Kong.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 22, 2012
5434 posts
5767 upvotes
Richmond Hill
CaptainSnake wrote: On the topic of phones. Is there a way to get a payment plan for a phone without getting stuck to a contract? Koodoo seems to charge 130% market price for outright buying a phone. There's no way for me to keep my plan if I move onto a tab plan too.
Samsung has 0% financing options available.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 22, 2012
5434 posts
5767 upvotes
Richmond Hill
CaptainSnake wrote: Thanks. This is Fire

Paybright seems like the only financing option though and iirc its $5 per month but you can make payments whenever. At least paybright for laptops at Lenovo.
I don't believe there's fees. I briefly looked into it when there was that SPC/Perkopolis S20 megathread and didn't see any fees or comments about fees from anyone.

However, if you're using a credit card with mobile device insurance (like the Tangerine World MC), then a financing agreement with PayBright may be considered an ineligible purchase. YMMV.
Jr. Member
Jul 2, 2009
101 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto
rugerty100 wrote: I don't believe there's fees. I briefly looked into it when there was that SPC/Perkopolis S20 megathread and didn't see any fees or comments about fees from anyone.

However, if you're using a credit card with mobile device insurance (like the Tangerine World MC), then a financing agreement with PayBright may be considered an ineligible purchase. YMMV.
Yeah it looks like some offer 0% financing options for up to 36 months like the Note 10+.

This website has really given me some insight on how much Koodo overcharges for their outright purchase of phones.

Samsung S20 Ultra 5G is available here, unavailable at Koodo.

Samsung S20+ 5G is on the Samsung website for 1220 while Koodo is asking for 1875 outright which is more than a 50% markup. They most likely would offer deals over the phone or in person but I doubt they will cut it down to the Samsung website price.

Samsung Note 10+ for 1260. Koodo has it for 1725. **** Koodo lmao.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 15, 2004
7226 posts
1720 upvotes
I gave up on Koodo and bought the S20+ outright myself at the recent sale. I don’t know what Koodo is smoking.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2006
2424 posts
853 upvotes
golden wrote: I gave up on Koodo and bought the S20+ outright myself at the recent sale. I don’t know what Koodo is smoking.
Koodo is getting irrelevant as today everyone and his dog can buy a phone outright nearly everywhere for every budget. No one needs their "financing".
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
2105 posts
1612 upvotes
Back on sale but slightly cheaper at $1175 and shipping. Galaxy Z Flip is $1245 and Galaxy S20+ is $1009
Jr. Member
Sep 22, 2018
183 posts
397 upvotes
Diafel wrote: Back on sale but slightly cheaper at $1175 and shipping. Galaxy Z Flip is $1245 and Galaxy S20+ is $1009
Shows $1365 bud I don't know how you're seeing $1175
Sr. Member
Aug 28, 2014
575 posts
968 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Exynos 990? No chance. I rather use a feature phone than pay for that pitiful disaster of a SoC.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
2105 posts
1612 upvotes
I assume international Hong Kong model.
Member
Mar 18, 2008
306 posts
204 upvotes
Durham Region
superscoots wrote: S20 plus white is Canadian or international?
Looks like it has the Exynos, not the Snapdragon

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)