Sports & Recreation

Peacefulness & Quietness in Woodbridge 2018!!!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2017 3:45 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2011
3049 posts
633 upvotes

Peacefulness & Quietness in Woodbridge 2018!!!!!

Well, there will be peacefulness and quietness in Woodbridge in 2018 after ITALY failed to qualify for the 2018 World Cup of Soccer.
No horns will be blown by Maseratis, Ferraris, Fiat 500s, Alfa Romeo 164s or Lamborghinis. No Italian flag waving.
Yippee!!!!
12 replies
Jun 16, 2012
452 posts
277 upvotes
Toronto. ON
lol, can we go for the trifecta and pray the portuguese and english get knocked out ASAP as well.
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
13166 posts
3738 upvotes
Mississauga
On the bright side, Iceland qualified for the WC for the first time, which is a remarkable accomplishment for them. I've got a soft spot for the country since I visited there last year. Glad to see all the investment they put into their soccer program has paid off.
Banned
Jun 8, 2008
3977 posts
1423 upvotes
Toronto
Talamasca wrote: On the bright side, Iceland qualified for the WC for the first time, which is a remarkable accomplishment for them. I've got a soft spot for the country since I visited there last year. Glad to see all the investment they put into their soccer program has paid off.
Skyr hangovers in the morning ;P
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13286 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
oh lay oh lay oh laaaaaaaaaaay, ooh laaay ooh laaay!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Guru
Apr 11, 2006
12390 posts
6571 upvotes
Vaughan
Talamasca wrote: On the bright side, Iceland qualified for the WC for the first time, which is a remarkable accomplishment for them. I've got a soft spot for the country since I visited there last year. Glad to see all the investment they put into their soccer program has paid off.
I hope they personally kick Portugal out in the World Cup - the prima donna on the Portugal side exhibited such poor sportsmanship when they drew with Iceland in the 2016 Euro Cup.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2004
1352 posts
689 upvotes
wal3145 wrote: Well, there will be peacefulness and quietness in Woodbridge in 2018 after ITALY failed to qualify for the 2018 World Cup of Soccer.
No horns will be blown by Maseratis, Ferraris, Fiat 500s, Alfa Romeo 164s or Lamborghinis. No Italian flag waving.
Yippee!!!!
Ha! I live at Bathurst/Rutherford, and this was my first thought upon hearing the news of Italy's failure to qualify! LMAO!
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
1775 posts
823 upvotes
Bummer's Roost
I lived on St. Clair W when Italy won the world cup. These are some of my best memories from living in the big smoke. I wouldn't be glad it's quiet this year.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2015
1568 posts
206 upvotes
Markham, ON
It was very exciting when Korea placed 4th. Anyhow, I don't follow this stuff. If I do cheer, it will be very quiet and unnoticeable.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)