• Apr 15th, 2018 9:49 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 25, 2007
264 posts
69 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP!

Too bad the discount is not applicable to the Value Park Garage. I need to park for 8 days in December, and the price (after discount) for Terminal 1 Daily Park Garage is $136. Value Park Garage is $120 (without discount), so I guess I'll stick with Value Park Garage.

BTW, for anyone parking for 1 day (or less), you will have get the greatest discount. It costs only $6 (original price $30) for a full day parking at T1 or T3.
Jan 10, 2007
201 posts
104 upvotes
aquariaguy wrote: Park N Fly is the best out of those 3. I wouldn't bother using the other two.

However, this is good for people that want to literally walk across the road to their car. I love it, little more expensive, but your car is covered, secure, and you don't have to wait for a shuttle bus. Park N Fly sometimes has long waits, depending on which lot you go too. And if you come back late night times, it's even worse, or if you're waiting for a shuttle from your car to the terminal in the rain it sucks. What sucked last time I used Park N Fly, I had a coupon, and the "machine" to pay was down. So I had to wait in line for over 20 minutes to pay, this is after waiting 15 mins for the shuttle.

Even the Pearson value lot is better, just hop onto the monorail and you're INSIDE the terminal. Very handy when you have little kids, cribs, strollers, car seats, just pile it onto the cart and off to your car.
100% agree. I love how Pearson lots have carts available. Before kids, I wouldn't mind saving $20-$30 in the outdoor lots. Herding your kids around the airport is stressful enough. Hopping on and off shuttles would make it so much harder.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2010
1921 posts
215 upvotes
boyoflondon wrote:
This is at the Park n Fly Self-Park Location. The only difference is that the entrance for Payless Parking is off of Carlingview Dr as opposed to Dixon. The coupon you get states Park N Fly, so I am assuming this is just their re-branded version of a cheaper site. I've parked there multiple times and have never had issues. Park n Fly buses shuttle you to the terminal and back as they service the entire lot.
Thanks - I'll try it next time.
aquariaguy wrote:
Park N Fly is the best out of those 3. I wouldn't bother using the other two.

However, this is good for people that want to literally walk across the road to their car. I love it, little more expensive, but your car is covered, secure, and you don't have to wait for a shuttle bus. Park N Fly sometimes has long waits, depending on which lot you go too. And if you come back late night times, it's even worse, or if you're waiting for a shuttle from your car to the terminal in the rain it sucks. What sucked last time I used Park N Fly, I had a coupon, and the "machine" to pay was down. So I had to wait in line for over 20 minutes to pay, this is after waiting 15 mins for the shuttle.

Even the Pearson value lot is better, just hop onto the monorail and you're INSIDE the terminal. Very handy when you have little kids, cribs, strollers, car seats, just pile it onto the cart and off to your car.
It all comes down to savings. if 20 min saves me $100 why not.

Azreal911 wrote: actually i used these guys recently:

https://www.parkforu.com/

for 10 days of parking it costs me $80

what you do is meet at their office on airport road basically around the block from pearson. a person will hop into your car and drive you right to the departure terminal, you get off and they drive off your car to their own parking area.

upon return the moment your plane lands you give them a call that you have landed, then when you almost have all your luggages you call them you are ready to go and they will tell you to wait at a certain pillar (for me they told me to wait a pillar E at terminal 1) I went out there and waited for 3-4 minutes and saw my car rolling down, I waved them down got in the car and they drove back to their office. After you arrive they get out and you just continue on your merry way home from there.

I found that much better than draggin through a shuttle and the prices where cheaper than parknfly for the same amount of days when i did the quote.
They are similar to other companies I quoted.
flex_186 wrote: 100% agree. I love how Pearson lots have carts available. Before kids, I wouldn't mind saving $20-$30 in the outdoor lots. Herding your kids around the airport is stressful enough. Hopping on and off shuttles would make it so much harder.
Free cart is always great. I hate when I have to go through my coins to get a cart.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
1726 posts
739 upvotes
Ontario
I'd really like to take advantage of this promotion, but it is for parking starting Oct. 27. If I park Oct. 26, I wonder if I can buy a ticket for one day, and then another for the remainder of time. Probably too complicated I'm guessing.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2006
2220 posts
2700 upvotes
raptorsfans wrote: Thanks OP!

Too bad the discount is not applicable to the Value Park Garage. I need to park for 8 days in December, and the price (after discount) for Terminal 1 Daily Park Garage is $136. Value Park Garage is $120 (without discount), so I guess I'll stick with Value Park Garage.

BTW, for anyone parking for 1 day (or less), you will have get the greatest discount. It costs only $6 (original price $30) for a full day parking at T1 or T3.
I don't recall ever seeing a discount for the Value garage. Best case is the discounts for the normal garage brings the price close to the Value price.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
8500 posts
2291 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks op now I can afford the parking now just to find money for the trip south.
Mar 8, 2004
837 posts
113 upvotes
Missed it... any new promote? Thanks in advance.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2010
1921 posts
215 upvotes
Looking for a coupon for YYZ too. I used Park N Fly but highly unimpressed with it because of the time it takes. YYZ airport is around $44 for Value Park Garage & $52 for Terminal 3 Daily Park Garage. I am thinking train would be better than the walking. What do you suggest ? It's for 2 days only but I fly twice a month so need a better solution. I live by Sq1 so cab one way is $45 from Airport and uber is $25 but you cant get Uber from the Airport so it comes to $70 which is better option if I am going for 3 or more days
Jul 28, 2005
63 posts
61 upvotes
Digging up an old thread... but can confirm PEARSON17 is still working as of today, value park garage and terminal 1/3 garages only though
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2003
1115 posts
307 upvotes
Toronto
fallen022 wrote: Digging up an old thread... but can confirm PEARSON17 is still working as of today, value park garage and terminal 1/3 garages only though
Thanks, just used it!
Mar 7, 2009
307 posts
1345 upvotes
Clarington
fallen022 wrote: Digging up an old thread... but can confirm PEARSON17 is still working as of today, value park garage and terminal 1/3 garages only though
Thanks!
Feb 22, 2018
1 posts
Agreed...Pearson is a little more expensive, but their are no unexpected "hiccups"...the monorail is the best thing of all...all indoors...just jump on and it takes you to your terminal. There is no calling and waiting for a shuttle bus in the snow. Reliable and convenient...you get what you pay for.
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
14615 posts
2609 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Will never use Park N Fly ever again, had a terrible experience with them the last time. Specially for an AM flight when it's packed.

The shuttles were overpacked and couldn't pick all the passenger from each stop, had to wait for few shuttles to finally have one pick us up after 30-40 mins and with all the stops, and by the time we got to the airport, we were minutes away from missing the flight.

That $50 bucks in savings could have ruined the whole trip, specially if you are traveling with kids in the AM flight.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2003
1026 posts
250 upvotes
Because of this thread, I started shopping around and discovered Skyway. Cheapest price eg. $106 for 2wks of parking, door to car shuttle on demand. Tried it twice already and very pleased. They even did an extra pick up/drop off free when we missed our flight and had to retrieve our car, then return to the airport the next day.
Feb 5, 2008
8 posts
16 upvotes
Kingston, ON
Fortunately/unfortunately, I just paid for a week using Perkopolis (has an internal booking) then received an email from Toronto Pearson after, registering an account, with a coupon code that had an even better discount. Coupon code: "18register"

Enjoy!