Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Pearson airport

Pearson parking 15% off valet care and daily park

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 10th, 2023 9:38 am
Sep 10, 2018
80 posts
590 upvotes

Pearson parking 15% off valet care and daily park

Retailer:
Pearson airport
15% off for bookings made by may 23-28 good for travel anytime

Not a crazy deal but if your flying can save a bit
Images
  • Screenshot_20190523-133422_Outlook.jpg
34 replies
Jul 12, 2005
565 posts
185 upvotes
Peterborough
Nice post! You beat me to it.

If you have an American Express Platinum card (both business and personal will do) you also receive a further 15% off by statement credit. Makes the pot even sweater. And the convenience of walking 200 feet from the terminal to your car is pretty awesome.
Freedom Mobile, Simplii, EQ and Wealthsimple, customer
Apr 3, 2006
88 posts
775 upvotes
Markham
Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 2.42.27 PM.png
Save 15% off:
Valet Care in both terminals
Daily Park Garage in both terminals
USE CODE: MAY19

You can save 20% when you enter the Terminal 1 or Terminal 3 parking garage after 5 pm on Thursday and exit before 11 pm on Monday.
USE CODE: WKNDSALE
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2013
1432 posts
414 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
does it matter which side you enter the parking garage ?
There are ususally two barrier gates at each parking garage entrance. Last time I entered Express park side but after I entered the signage says Daily park! That's at the second entrance after one drops off passengers atT1
Thanks
Jul 12, 2005
565 posts
185 upvotes
Peterborough
Actually, yours was the repost.
This tread's first post: May 23rd, 2019 12:36 pm
Your thread's first post: May 23rd, 2019 1:44 pm
Freedom Mobile, Simplii, EQ and Wealthsimple, customer
Nov 1, 2015
148 posts
214 upvotes
London, ON
Last time I parked at YYZ, I came back to an expensive smashed windshield and no help from Pearson.
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2002
1737 posts
565 upvotes
blitzkrieg wrote: Nice post! You beat me to it.

If you have an American Express Platinum card (both business and personal will do) you also receive a further 15% off by statement credit. Makes the pot even sweater. And the convenience of walking 200 feet from the terminal to your car is pretty awesome.
Have you tried getting both discounts? I’ve done it once and was told the Amex discount only applies to the full rate and not discounted/per-paid parking.
Apr 9, 2013
212 posts
91 upvotes
Markham
Thanks for sharing the code! Been on the look out for a discount on Pearson Parking for my upcoming trip in July Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Fanatic
Feb 4, 2010
7156 posts
7137 upvotes
I generally don't need to park at the airport but for an upcoming trip I'm looking for airport parking from Jun 18-21.

Trying to figure out if it's better to park at value lot at Terminal 1 for $80 or Park'nfly for $63 at 626 Dixon. I'm leaning towards the terminal 1 lots since it's closer and probably a bit more secure? Do I need to book these in advance or can I just show up? Is it worth it to use this code and pay the extra $$? Any advice?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2009
5244 posts
3533 upvotes
hierophant wrote: I generally don't need to park at the airport but for an upcoming trip I'm looking for airport parking from Jun 18-21.

Trying to figure out if it's better to park at value lot at Terminal 1 for $80 or Park'nfly for $63 at 626 Dixon. I'm leaning towards the terminal 1 lots since it's closer and probably a bit more secure? Do I need to book these in advance or can I just show up? Is it worth it to use this code and pay the extra $$? Any advice?
Value lot!

I used to park at the Dixon one, but it feels a little sketchy and the shuttle buses are supposedly frequent and also sketchy. Paying a little more you get a garage lot and monorail!
Nov 24, 2009
110 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
If you are a Virgin mobile member, I also noticed Park & Fly you can generate a code for 40% off Link here.
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13284 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
If you have a nice car or expensive rims/tires. Do not park there! You'll come back with no Rims/Tires.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Feb 15, 2017
224 posts
70 upvotes
I got quoted for $142.80 Daily Park Garage for 8 days in August. Is that cheap? I think if I take 2 taxi trips leaving and coming back, it is still cheaper than that.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2817 posts
3144 upvotes
Toronto
slomoo wrote: I got quoted for $142.80 Daily Park Garage for 8 days in August. Is that cheap? I think if I take 2 taxi trips leaving and coming back, it is still cheaper than that.
Sounds about right, I had done 2 weeks for around $300.
This is really for the convenience, especially if you have young children.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2007
1332 posts
412 upvotes
jasonchewy wrote: Sounds about right, I had done 2 weeks for around $300.
This is really for the convenience, especially if you have young children.
"This is really for the convenience, especially if you have young children." --- agree 100%.
Oct 30, 2012
234 posts
147 upvotes
PETERBOROUGH
secretalcoholic wrote: Did they raise the rates this year?
I noticed that they raised the cancellation fee from $3 (last time I parked there was December 2018) to $20+ and I had to dig into the help files quite a bit to find it. I was just about to make a provisional booking when I decided to check. Glad I did!

For cancellations made more than 24 hours before the booking is due to start:

You may cancel you booking using our online service.
The Greater Toronto Airports authority will refund your prepaid parking charges.
For cancellations made less than 24 hours before the booking is due to start:

Please contact our customer service team on (416) 776-5157 for a refund.

A cancellation fee will apply dependent on the parking option you booked:

$33 fee for Daily Park and Preferred Park bookings
$25 fee for Value Park Garage bookings
$65 fee for Valet Care bookings
$35 for Park and Ride bookings
$20 for Viscount Station and Value Park Lot bookings
$50 for Express Valet bookings.
Jun 4, 2006
739 posts
448 upvotes
Brampton | Vaughan
I don't get why folks use Pearson's overpriced parking. There are many other companies that are much cheaper, I personally use https://www.parkforu.com/ and It'll cost me around $70 for the week for valet, this is before I apply a coupon.

If you go to Groupon, you can get it cheaper, but there's $10 fee they tack on: https://www.groupon.com/deals/park-for-u-6

I've personally used them 6 times these last 3 years.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1802 posts
2840 upvotes
Canada, eh?
abrahamdick wrote: I noticed that they raised the cancellation fee from $3 (last time I parked there was December 2018) to $20+ and I had to dig into the help files quite a bit to find it. I was just about to make a provisional booking when I decided to check. Glad I did!

For cancellations made more than 24 hours before the booking is due to start:

You may cancel you booking using our online service.
The Greater Toronto Airports authority will refund your prepaid parking charges.
For cancellations made less than 24 hours before the booking is due to start:

Please contact our customer service team on (416) 776-5157 for a refund.

A cancellation fee will apply dependent on the parking option you booked:

$33 fee for Daily Park and Preferred Park bookings
$25 fee for Value Park Garage bookings
$65 fee for Valet Care bookings
$35 for Park and Ride bookings
$20 for Viscount Station and Value Park Lot bookings
$50 for Express Valet bookings.
Jeez. Yeah I noticed they increased the daily rates for daily park by a couple of bucks.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)