Expired Hot Deals

PeaveyMart

DeWalt 20V 4.0Ah battery - $49.99 (PM at Home Depot for $45 and FS)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2021 8:56 am
Sep 20, 2010
33 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
If I wasn't 150km away from them, I would buy directly from them to support them. The prices in the flyer look very competitive.
Aug 2, 2007
234 posts
179 upvotes
Has anyone tried buying it from PeavyMart? There's no selection for country to Canada. Just defaults to US.
Stupid website design.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2002
1118 posts
247 upvotes
Oakville
thanks. was able to PM at HD for $45 + tax
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2003
1869 posts
938 upvotes
GTA
HeinzKetchup wrote: Has anyone tried buying it from PeavyMart? There's no selection for country to Canada. Just defaults to US.
Stupid website design.
I ordered online from the Uxbridge store and went to pickup last night. Was a bit of a roadtrip, but it was a nice night for a drive from the Scarborough area.
Nov 22, 2011
351 posts
294 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Bought a bunch from Peavey. Too many in fact. Maybe I need to stop browsing RFD...
I was too eager and wanted to charge them, so they've all been opened. If anyone in the KW area would like a couple (opened) please let me know.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
11216 posts
5302 upvotes
was just at peavy a couple days ago but just saw this thread too bad i could of used a couple.i prefer buying instore there then there online
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
May 20, 2020
18 posts
21 upvotes
loopback wrote: Thanks Kwdude for the PDF flyer from Millbank Hardware.

I was able to price match (+10%)at Home Depot
multiple items for my collection =8)
That was beautifully done! I didn't think it was possible. Yw!
Sep 20, 2010
33 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
It was and it is! On my way to pick up another toy now =8)
Feb 9, 2006
30 posts
10 upvotes
Just tried to price match and Peavey Mart is out of stock in the warehouse so Home Depot refused the price match.
[OP]
Feb 6, 2019
227 posts
324 upvotes
Niagara Region
smooth.operator wrote: Just tried to price match and Peavey Mart is out of stock in the warehouse so Home Depot refused the price match.
I thought that might be the case. I updated my initial post earlier this morning to reflect that. There are some stores around with stock, so you may be able to PM with Home Depot if you can show that a store near you has them available. I am not completely sure about this, perhaps someone can confirm (KennyX was able to this morning).
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2009
2186 posts
508 upvotes
Kelowna
xantius wrote: Bought a bunch from Peavey. Too many in fact. Maybe I need to stop browsing RFD...
I was too eager and wanted to charge them, so they've all been opened. If anyone in the KW area would like a couple (opened) please let me know.
Just how many did you buy...?
Nov 22, 2011
351 posts
294 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
... 8.

I'd like to keep 3.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2222 posts
1518 upvotes
Sort of unrelated:

How are Price Matches done?

I availed of the PMing opportunity with the trimmer last month and the agent I believe made a mistake. He charged me the full amount and told me the price will be adjusted prior to delivery.

I checked my statement so I thought of asking them (thinking they'd refund the difference after the pick up). To my surprise another agent says no, I can no longer do the PMing. He had to transfer me to a supervisor and get it sorted out after an hour.

Definitely more work than I expected, but you guys would know better than me.
Nov 22, 2011
351 posts
294 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Biscayne05 wrote: Sort of unrelated:

How are Price Matches done?

I availed of the PMing opportunity with the trimmer last month and the agent I believe made a mistake. He charged me the full amount and told me the price will be adjusted prior to delivery.

I checked my statement so I thought of asking them (thinking they'd refund the difference after the pick up). To my surprise another agent says no, I can no longer do the PMing. He had to transfer me to a supervisor and get it sorted out after an hour.

Definitely more work than I expected, but you guys would know better than me.
For orders placed online, the price matching done after the order is placed (agent needs the order ID to complete the price match), but before shipping.
Mar 26, 2021
84 posts
61 upvotes
Scarbs
amkorp wrote: If peavy mart doesn't have stock in store, HD will only match the price due to their online only competitor rules.

If a peavy mart store near you has stock then you should definitely get the 10% price beat.
Farles70 wrote: I thought that might be the case. I updated my initial post earlier this morning to reflect that. There are some stores around with stock, so you may be able to PM with Home Depot if you can show that a store near you has them available. I am not completely sure about this, perhaps someone can confirm (KennyX was able to this morning).
Successfully got the price match without any online stock.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2222 posts
1518 upvotes
xantius wrote: For orders placed online, the price matching done after the order is placed (agent needs the order ID to complete the price match), but before shipping.
So this was the first agent to do correct? And this is behind the scenes so the amount reflected is the PMd amount?
May 27, 2007
15902 posts
3769 upvotes
Toronto
Biscayne05 wrote: So this was the first agent to do correct? And this is behind the scenes so the amount reflected is the PMd amount?
Once you place the order and give the order # to the agent, he/she will adjust the price so you are only charged the PM'ed amount once the item ships (rather than full cost, then refund).
I received an "Your Order Has Been Updated" e-mail with the discounted price after PM.
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
Sep 14, 2021
2 posts
1 upvote
xantius wrote: Bought a bunch from Peavey. Too many in fact. Maybe I need to stop browsing RFD...
I thought you were going to gift some to brothers and what not? Face Screaming In Fear

I need to get one more but OOS unfortunatelyDisappointed But Relieved Face
Nov 22, 2011
351 posts
294 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
I'm still planning on doing that, but I still have too many :)

I'll return some to Peavey.
[OP]
Feb 6, 2019
227 posts
324 upvotes
Niagara Region
Just thought I would bump this thread up as it is the last day of the sale at PeaveyMart. I checked all the stores and there is low stock in ON, scattered around stores here and there. There is more stock in the west, mostly in AB and SK, and some in MB and BC. It is possible to do a PM at Home Depot if you can show there is stock at a PeaveyMart store near you, or just get lucky trying. Or just go get one at PeaveyMart ;)

Good luck!