• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2021 1:28 pm
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2006
1015 posts
290 upvotes
Nova Scotia
Great Actor! I really hope they don't screw this up. Too many bad video game movies out there already.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
2425 posts
1831 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Hey OP you triggered my RFD filter, I thought there was a deal on the game Smiling Face With Open Mouth Upvoted, didn't know a movie was coming.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
3089 posts
3179 upvotes
GTA
This should be good! This thread probably belongs more in the main Entertainment forum though.
I was commenting in The Mandalorian thread on how PP is The New Hotness.
4xnkat.jpg
c'mon get happy!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2004
7747 posts
1169 upvotes
BernardRyder wrote: This should be good! This thread probably belongs more in the main Entertainment forum though.
I was commenting in The Mandalorian thread on how PP is The New Hotness.

4xnkat.jpg
LoL
Yes, I was torn between posting in this forum, or the main Entertainment one, like a New England fan watching Brady and Gronk celebrating in Tampa
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2392 posts
1016 upvotes
Montreal, QC
People are complaining on twitter about the choice but frankly, this shows HBO is committed to the source material. We all know what happens 🤭
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6734 posts
480 upvotes
GT'eh
not sure he's the best choice, but he's 1 of the safest. I'm more concerned on what this means for Mando S3, Its rumored HBO and this will take priority and that he may do mostly work over in Mando S3 and stuntmen and back up actors will do most of the on screen work
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h [0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<hy lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: eBay|1000+ ??? rFD | 300+