Expired Hot Deals

Locked: [Peel Chrysler Jeep] 2019 Ram 1500 Classic Night Edition - 35% off or more / 0% (84M)

• Last Updated:
  • May 10th, 2020 12:24 pm
[OP]
Apr 24, 2020
81 posts
130 upvotes
Ottawa

2019 Ram 1500 Classic Night Edition - 35% off or more / 0% (84M)

Deal Link:
Savings:
> 35%
Retailer:
Peel Chrysler Jeep
CORRECTION:

Found this in the disclaimer, sorry for confusion about 35% off and 0% (84M)!

“ Zero percent alternate financing available on select 2019 Ram 1500 Classic models and cannot be combined with retail FCA consumer cash. Alternate finance option forgoes retail incentives of approx $7000.00 depending on model selected. Prices on website do not reflect alternate financing and include retail FCA consumer cash discounts. Please inquire with dealer for alternate financing adjustments to price for specific model desired.”

2019 Dodge Ram Classic Night/Warlock Editions at Peel Jeep Chrysler are on sale under the umbrella of their “April Showers Sale”.

Key Components of the Sale:
- 35% or more off;
- 0% financing up to 82 months (Do not qualify for FCA consumer cash of about $7k)
- No payments for 120 days.

This is a pretty great offer if you are looking for a V8 half ton 4x4!

For example you can get a 2019 Ram 1500 Classic Night Edition Truck (Crew Cab, 4x4, and Hemi V8) for $36K. The MSRP is $55.5K. .

Note, there is a disclaimer on their website that reads:

*PLEASE NOTE FACTORY ORDERS LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE MAY TAKE UP TO 120 DAYS TO ARRIVE DEPENDING ON TRANSPORT. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DETAILS.*
Last edited by TigerKingDeals on Apr 26th, 2020 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Share:
Thread Summary
Bergydan wrote: The 35% off option can't be combined with the 0%. You can either get 35% off at 3.99% financing or $8250 off at 0% financing up to 84 months. I verified that last week.
117 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5692 posts
2917 upvotes
Winnipeg
Hot if 50% off
Zoomer Wireless | Public Mobile | Simplii | Tangerine | CIBC
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
2306 posts
1588 upvotes
YYZ
give it a few months.

deals will be a plenty
Licensed Full Service Realtor
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5134 posts
4006 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I want a top end Rebel. That will my next purchase!
[OP]
Apr 24, 2020
81 posts
130 upvotes
Ottawa
No doubt deals will improve as sales continue to plummet. Compared to current options this is a great deal in my opinion. Also can add heated seats and auto start yourself (cost 3-4 hundred). Which provides most of the features I and looking for... I don’t care about leather...
[OP]
Apr 24, 2020
81 posts
130 upvotes
Ottawa
If you don’t mind a V6 and Quad Cab you can get 40% off!
Dec 22, 2017
379 posts
640 upvotes
It would have been a good deal if it were not an FCA product.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3165 posts
1659 upvotes
West Coast
Thanks OP, if only in BC
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Sep 27, 2008
838 posts
650 upvotes
82 months on a Chrysler product? LOL
[OP]
Apr 24, 2020
81 posts
130 upvotes
Ottawa
The great thing about 0% financing at 82 months is you can take the whole time If you need or if you so desire to pay faster you can. It’s not a hard concept. Other good thing is if you don’t think it is reliable trade it in before warranty expires and you will be able to get more than owing (I know from experience with my previous 2015 Ram Expess Crew Cab also based on current 2017 Black Book values). Also after 82 months once it’s paid you can still sell for $10-15K (Based on prices on autotrader for similar 2011 and 2012s).
Last edited by TigerKingDeals on Apr 26th, 2020 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 12, 2019
14 posts
120 upvotes
Not really interested in RAM, just out of curiousity, is there a chance car prices will come down in near future? Like in next 1-3 months? Thoughts?
Banned
Apr 24, 2020
2 posts
RFDgem wrote: Not really interested in RAM, just out of curiousity, is there a chance car prices will come down in near future? Like in next 1-3 months? Thoughts?
I'm keeping my eye on this as well. Think I might pull the trigger when and if prices drop
Jun 11, 2006
103 posts
191 upvotes
Lakefield
TigerKingDeals wrote: If you don’t mind a V6 and Quad Cab you can get 40% off!
3.6 with 3:55 gears is an excellent combination of mpg and towing capacity of 7200 pounds. Excellent engine that has been around for a while.
Jun 3, 2016
132 posts
258 upvotes
RFDgem wrote: Not really interested in RAM, just out of curiousity, is there a chance car prices will come down in near future? Like in next 1-3 months? Thoughts?
Someone else brought up a valid point in the Mercedes thread:

Luxury automakers will most likely just cut production to meet reduced demand, there will still be demand as a lot of ppl will be coming off leases and in need for a new car, and high earning jobs aren't affected as much (most ppl in tech are just working from home instead of losing their jobs).

They'll not want to mess up their residual value by discounting too heavily, as it'll mess up their second hand market as well for vehicles that are coming off lease, and damage their brand in the future.

Hondas and VWs on the other hand... Hard to say.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1797 posts
2411 upvotes
Halifax
bLuPhYrE wrote: give it a few months.

deals will be a plenty
TigerKingDeals wrote: No doubt deals will improve as sales continue to plummet. Compared to current options this is a great deal in my opinion. Also can add heated seats and auto start yourself (cost 3-4 hundred). Which provides most of the features I and looking for... I don’t care about leather...
There is a long thread on HSBC mortgage rates where some said the same to wait and that 5 year fixed will hit 1.88%. That never happened. In fact rates went up, and those who locked in at variable of prime -0.95 to -1.15 were much better off than todays super low rates where banks are only offering prime -0.65 or less.

Point is, nobody really knows for sure if prices go up or down. I believe most manufacturing of vehicles has stopped in NA. That means no oversupply. Whereas cars continue to depreciate and degrade right now. The big manufacturers will be bailed out so they don't have to cut prices. Dealerships in Canada may be in trouble but they will sell to other dealerships first. There is also a real possibility that those trucks in Canada can be shipped back south to the US. With CAD tanking and USD so strong there is already a 8% gain from a few months ago. A small uptick in demand in the US could easily eat up inventory in Canada.

I am not saying that's whats going to happen but when everyone knows what's going to happen next, it often doesn't happen.

35% off AND 0% is a great deal. Maybe there will be better. Maybe not.
Sep 7, 2018
888 posts
910 upvotes
Wpegger wrote: Hot if 50% off
You won't see that. Auto manufacturers would rather let thousands of vehicles rot in a field and claim the loss then willingly sell them for that type of discount.
Sep 15, 2006
52 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
Vehicles manufactured for Canadian market can’t be shipped back to the USA . The vehicle has different builds for USA vs Canada . Even if somebody cane here to buy a vehicle and then import back to us there are forms, costs, specifics to make it certifiable time enter into the USA . Besides that , manufactures void the warranty on such practices . I think before people spew the verbal garbage that they do a google search of importing cars to and from. Even in a day of vast internet knowledge people can’t get it right, sad really .
Mar 3, 2006
484 posts
129 upvotes
May incentives will surely be interesting...
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1797 posts
2411 upvotes
Halifax
hemiduty wrote: Vehicles manufactured for Canadian market can’t be shipped back to the USA . The vehicle has different builds for USA vs Canada . Even if somebody cane here to buy a vehicle and then import back to us there are forms, costs, specifics to make it certifiable time enter into the USA . Besides that , manufactures void the warranty on such practices . I think before people spew the verbal garbage that they do a google search of importing cars to and from. Even in a day of vast internet knowledge people can’t get it right, sad really .
no need to be rude. there is a huge market of used vehicles that go from Canada to the US every year. This is what has kept the used market so strong for trucks in Canada. While existing trucks may not be able to be shipped back, ( who knows why they can't? ) they could easily not provide orders to Canada and still cause a shortage. If there was a higher demand in the USA why wouldn't FCA lower production for Canada? As for manufacturer warranty, the manufacturer can do whatever they want. All I was saying is that nobody knows what will happen in the next few months. It's not a slam dunk that prices will go down for cars the longer this continues.
Dec 9, 2017
265 posts
647 upvotes
Peel is a high volume seller and has the worst rating in the whole industry. The truck you see for 35% has just been sold, but we have one exactly like that but only 20% off. Or it’s a mistake on the web or old stock. They excel at the old bait and switch.
Read the reviews, horror stories after taking possession and so on.
I hope Tesla closes them all with their selling model. Dealerships are just nests of crooks and liars.