Pets

Locked: People on TTC or anywhere who lick and kiss their dogs in the mouth (disgusting)

Penalty Box
Apr 26, 2017
159 posts
26 upvotes

People on TTC or anywhere who lick and kiss their dogs in the mouth (disgusting)

I see ppl on the TTC or other places in public, where they actually will kiss their dog right in their mouth, or let the dog lick their tongue and lips. How disgusting and filthy is this? Why do ppl do this?

If you want to show appreciation or affection to your pet dog why not pet it on the head or give it a treat? Why kiss it in the mouth?

And pls don't come here and post your bill nye charles darwin post about how "dogs mouth clearner than human mouth". If that is the case if you were on a gameshow and presented winning $10,000 to either a) french kiss the opposite sex human person or b) french kiss a dog im assuming you would choose the latter right?
Last edited by anvil01 on Oct 11th, 2017 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
65 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2008
13006 posts
10008 upvotes
Edmonton
Why do you care? Are they trying to kiss you after?

C
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
21213 posts
6983 upvotes
GTA
Another curious case of minding your own beeswax.
Deal Fanatic
May 14, 2009
6759 posts
1499 upvotes
anvil01 wrote: I see ppl on the TTC or other places in public, where they actually will kiss their dog right in their mouth, or let the dog lick their tongue and lips. How disgusting and filthy is this? Why do ppl do this?

If you want to show appreciation or affection to your pet dog why not pet it on the head or give it a treat? Why kiss it in the mouth?

And pls don't come here and post your bill nye charles darwin post about how "dogs mouth clearner than human mouth". If that is the case if you were on a gameshow and presented winning $10,000 to either a) french kiss the opposite sex human person or b) french kiss a dog im assuming you would choose the latter right?
I don't find it that disgusting. I do it because I can. It doesn't affect you at all. Das it.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
3861 posts
2938 upvotes
Markham
I put my tongue in places that you don't want to know....
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
1473 posts
1208 upvotes
British Columbia
anvil01 wrote: If that is the case if you were on a gameshow and presented winning $10,000 to either a) french kiss the opposite sex human person or b) french kiss a dog im assuming you would choose the latter right?
You are comparing two completely different scenarios. I find it far more disgusting that you linked them to one another. You can do similar things to show affection (kissing or hugging for example) and the emotions and motivations behind the actions can be completely different. I do not remotely connect a dog licking my face to kissing a person, but somehow you do... which is gross. Seek help!

So yes I'd rather have a dog lick me than kiss a stranger. Much safer, from the stand point of transmitted diseases, at any rate.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2015
2243 posts
871 upvotes
Monte Creek, BC
That's why I prefer cats. Put your face as close as possible to them and they won't touch you. They'll sniff but never lick.
Yeah, kissing or having a dog lick your face just after he's licked his arse end is pretty disgusting. But whatever turns your crank.
No political content in signatures (Who did I offend?)
Penalty Box
Apr 26, 2017
159 posts
26 upvotes
coriolis wrote: Another curious case of minding your own beeswax.
it becomes my business when its done in public. go do it in private and i dont care. when its done in public in plain view in front of me its my business
Deal Fanatic
May 14, 2009
6759 posts
1499 upvotes
anvil01 wrote: it becomes my business when its done in public. go do it in private and i dont care. when its done in public in plain view in front of me its my business
So deal with it? Along with everything else you see and don't approve of in public.
Banned
Sep 16, 2006
1010 posts
236 upvotes
Barrie, ON
anvil01 wrote: I see ppl on the TTC or other places in public, where they actually will kiss their dog right in their mouth, or let the dog lick their tongue and lips. How disgusting and filthy is this? Why do ppl do this?

I assume you have a problem with homosexuals kissing in front of you as well?
It's none of your business. When someone hurts you, complain. If they are minding their own business you ought to do the same.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2012
1988 posts
339 upvotes
Canada
It’s very dirty and disgusting I agree with OP
I hate when they lick your skin too
Some dogs eat shit and vomit too
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
3861 posts
2938 upvotes
Markham
I see bad drivers. I see people with poor eating etiquette. I see restaurant staff not washing their hands properly. I see colleagues picking their noses at their desk.
So disgusting.

Why, why, why???
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2012
1628 posts
953 upvotes
TORONTO
anvil01 wrote: it becomes my business when its done in public. go do it in private and i dont care. when its done in public in plain view in front of me its my business
Go back to your cave grandpa.

How do you feel when two people of the same sex are kissing and holding hands in public?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2009
7929 posts
5476 upvotes
Victoria, BC

A dog's mouth is far cleaner than a human's mouth, so why is it disgusting? Perhaps you should avert your eyes if it bothers you that much...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2009
7929 posts
5476 upvotes
Victoria, BC
bluenose2 wrote: It’s very dirty and disgusting I agree with OP
I hate when they lick your skin too
Some dogs eat shit and vomit too
Their mouths are cleaner than human mouths, and their saliva has healing properties too.
Banned
Sep 16, 2006
1010 posts
236 upvotes
Barrie, ON
*biggest eye roll ever*

Go back to 1935 where you belong gramps.
May 12, 2009
814 posts
380 upvotes
Are their people who don't kiss their dogs on the snout? I didn't know that was possible.
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2008
13006 posts
10008 upvotes
Edmonton
pimom wrote: Are their people who don't kiss their dogs on the snout? I didn't know that was possible.
My dogs must be so hurt... I don't kiss them at all. Something about kissing someone with a furrier face than my own...

C
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
12797 posts
3471 upvotes
So I noticed an odd behavior with one of my cats. If I pet/brush him and stop, he would try to press his mouth next to mine like he was trying to kiss me. I'm looking at my cat... Why you do this?

Later my mom admitted she was giving kisses to my cat while brushing them when I leave them at my parents' place. So my cat has been conditioned to kiss to get groomed.

I told my mom that my cats clean their butthole with the same mouth, but seemed unfazed.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
1473 posts
1208 upvotes
British Columbia
joeyjoejoe wrote: I told my mom that my cats clean their butthole with the same mouth, but seemed unfazed.
That's because she isn't a germaphobe.

I'd be far more concerned about touching a cellphone, keyboard, or door handle if I were you. And do you ever use public washrooms? Yikes! Do you have any idea where other people's mouths have been that you might be actually kissing?!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)