Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Pepsi holiday promotion: Spend $20 get $20 in FPC coupons back till Dec 31st!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2020 4:43 pm
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5246 posts
5120 upvotes
Oakville, ON

Pepsi holiday promotion: Spend $20 get $20 in FPC coupons back till Dec 31st!!!

Deal Link:
Expiry:
December 31, 2018
Usual super bowl Pepsi promotion early for the holidays spend $20 on Pepsi products and get back $20 in fpcs. Digital upload receipt to get back the fpc rebate. Note a good time to get this $0 out of pocket is the rexall shop the block promotion starting on Nov 19th as one of the shop the block offers if you have cash miles.
121 replies
Deal Addict
May 26, 2011
1537 posts
1228 upvotes
I'll wait and see what comes in coupons.

Most of the time, they claim $xx in coupons, and I only find I use a little.
Freedom mobile, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Checkout 51, Drop, Stack, Wise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM, Simplii and Tangerine customer.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5246 posts
5120 upvotes
Oakville, ON
maverikbc wrote: I'll wait and see what comes in coupons.

Most of the time, they claim $xx in coupons, and I only find I use a little.
Last year if I recall it was free 6 pack 710 ml, free 12 pack 355ml, Stacy’s pita chips, 2 diff types of tostitos bags, a lays or Ruffles choice, and cheese or salaa Tostitos jar option. So well worth it and close to value on something you’re going to spend money on anyway.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18923 posts
10494 upvotes
mrfrugal83 wrote: Last year if I recall it was free 6 pack 710 ml, free 12 pack 355ml, Stacy’s pita chips, 2 diff types of tostitos bags, a lays or Ruffles choice, and cheese or salaa Tostitos jar option. So well worth it and close to value on something you’re going to spend money on anyway.
Yes - I thought last year's was great. Like anything else - it's only good if you were going to consume the products anyways. For example if you had to spend $20 on Pepsi it's not worth it unless you're going to drink the Pepsi anyways.

Thanks for posting - I just bought $20 worth of Pepsi today and seeing this makes it even better!
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4449 posts
2002 upvotes
Scarborough
How long does the coupon take to receive by mail? 4-6 weeks as usual? Additional delays due to post office strike?
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18923 posts
10494 upvotes
OrangeBerry wrote: How long does the coupon take to receive by mail? 4-6 weeks as usual? Additional delays due to post office strike?
With the rotating strikes there would only be a 1-2 day delay at most with letter mail - it's really not a concern.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
22988 posts
6878 upvotes
Scarberia
they've done this for past 3 years now right, coupont get crappier each year lol
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17377 posts
12713 upvotes
Toronto
mrfrugal83 wrote: Last year if I recall it was free 6 pack 710 ml, free 12 pack 355ml, Stacy’s pita chips, 2 diff types of tostitos bags, a lays or Ruffles choice, and cheese or salaa Tostitos jar option.
I didn't get any salsa coupon nor pita chips maybe you're remembering the year before
mikka2017 wrote: they've done this for past 3 years now right, coupont get crappier each year
I concur and I never partook prior to the last promotion which ended in February

IIRC

-two product coupon (12 can soda AND bag of Lays) [IMO value of $4]
-Simply Tostitos or Simply Doritos coupon [IMO value of $2 -- even though you can't find these "organic" snacks for $2 I don't think they're worth what they're asking)
-6 mini can soda (IMO value of $2)
-bag of Tostitos coupon (IMO value of $2)
-just remembered a Tropicana juice coupon (IMO value of $2)

So what Pepsi values at $20 I only value at $12 (and I think I'm being generous) so you probably should try your best to combine it with a loyalty deal (PCoptimum, Airmiles, Checkout 51) or a great sale (Last year Loblaws had Tostitos on sale for unusual low of $1.50 a bag)
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2002
1424 posts
324 upvotes
Toronto
This has been a good deal for me...but I always combine with a sale and loyalty.
[#[_]#]
[+[_]::]
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
2543 posts
819 upvotes
I usually do this around super bowl time. Does this mean no super bowl deal in Jan/Feb ?
Jan 12, 2018
173 posts
92 upvotes
Niagara falls
First try on this, wondering any major store like shopper or walmart receipt will do? It mentions "participated retailer" but there is no list for it..
Jan 5, 2006
914 posts
264 upvotes
Markham
about the chips last year, shoppers don't carry the size they mention, need to buy from loblaws (may be no frills ok?)
100% ebay rating since 02 ebay :razz:
Heat
Sep 16, 2016
979 posts
1377 upvotes
$20 back in coupons is equivalent to 50% off imo
still not bad, will give it a try
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10922 posts
3658 upvotes
jenviea wrote: I didn't get any salsa coupon nor pita chips maybe you're remembering the year before

I concur and I never partook prior to the last promotion which ended in February

IIRC

-two product coupon (12 can soda AND bag of Lays) [IMO value of $4]
-Simply Tostitos or Simply Doritos coupon [IMO value of $2 -- even though you can't find these "organic" snacks for $2 I don't think they're worth what they're asking)
-6 mini can soda (IMO value of $2)
-bag of Tostitos coupon (IMO value of $2)
-just remembered a Tropicana juice coupon (IMO value of $2)

So what Pepsi values at $20 I only value at $12 (and I think I'm being generous) so you probably should try your best to combine it with a loyalty deal (PCoptimum, Airmiles, Checkout 51) or a great sale (Last year Loblaws had Tostitos on sale for unusual low of $1.50 a bag)
your prices are too low,

-two product coupon (12 can soda AND bag of Lays) [IMO value of $4] ---> 12 pack are 3.50-4.00 on sale, plus a bag of lays is usually 2.50, every 6 months 1.50 at shoppers., so lets say 6$
-Simply Tostitos or Simply Doritos coupon [IMO value of $2 -- even though you can't find these "organic" snacks for $2 I don't think they're worth what they're asking) never bought before
-6 mini can soda (IMO value of $2) -->2.50 to 3$
-bag of Tostitos coupon (IMO value of $2) --> 2.50 to 3$
-just remembered a Tropicana juice coupon (IMO value of $2) --> 3$ to 4$

so I would say its more like 16$ plus the simply doritoes.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2009
7059 posts
5165 upvotes
rocking23nf wrote: your prices are too low,

-two product coupon (12 can soda AND bag of Lays) [IMO value of $4] ---> 12 pack are 3.50-4.00 on sale, plus a bag of lays is usually 2.50, every 6 months 1.50 at shoppers., so lets say 6$
-Simply Tostitos or Simply Doritos coupon [IMO value of $2 -- even though you can't find these "organic" snacks for $2 I don't think they're worth what they're asking) never bought before
-6 mini can soda (IMO value of $2) -->2.50 to 3$
-bag of Tostitos coupon (IMO value of $2) --> 2.50 to 3$
-just remembered a Tropicana juice coupon (IMO value of $2) --> 3$ to 4$

so I would say its more like 16$ plus the simply doritoes.
Just a friendly reminder that COLA (cost of living adjustments) is bad for everyone in the long run.

I agree that it ought to be the lower value.

But give some people 4% raises every year and guess what happens to the value of the dollar?

Toonie ($2) Tuesday turns into $3.49 Tuesday and $2 cases of pop turn into $3.33 at their cheapest.

Shut up threadkiller. I just come here for the deals on pop and corn chips, not for some economics lesson.
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17377 posts
12713 upvotes
Toronto
rocking23nf wrote: your prices are too low,
If you say so
rocking23nf wrote: -two product coupon (12 can soda AND bag of Lays) [IMO value of $4] ---> 12 pack are 3.50-4.00 on sale, plus a bag of lays is usually 2.50, every 6 months
I dunno 6x710 ml for $2 happens maybe every quarter at SDM
No it's not cans but the utility for me is the same
Lays family size is on sale for $2 about every quarter at FreshCo
rocking23nf wrote: -6 mini can soda (IMO value of $2) -->2.50 to 3$
This is like the other cans. That people are willing to pay more for less is their problem (6x222mL=1.3L .... 2L bottle is regularly on sale for $1), I'll keep my conservative valuation thanks
rocking23nf wrote: -bag of Tostitos coupon (IMO value of $2) --> 2.50 to 3$
Like the Lays you can find Tostitos for $2 maybe every quarter at FreshCo (I even mentioned that crazy $1.50 sale at Loblaws just before the SuperBowl -- no I don't have a time machine but I like a conservative valuation)
rocking23nf wrote: -just remembered a Tropicana juice coupon (IMO value of $2) --> 3$ to 4$
Tropicana brand name is costly IMO and I'm not an OJ drinker so it has a low/no utility for me
rocking23nf wrote: so I would say its more like 16$ plus the simply doritoes.
I maintain I was being generous since I like a little bit of buffer to know I'm truly getting a deal but it's fine if people wanna talk themselves into this -- enjoy your deal!
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18923 posts
10494 upvotes
jenviea wrote: If you say so

I dunno 6x710 ml for $2 happens maybe every quarter at SDM
No it's not cans but the utility for me is the same
Lays family size is on sale for $2 about every quarter at FreshCo

This is like the other cans. That people are willing to pay more for less is their problem (6x222mL=1.3L .... 2L bottle is regularly on sale for $1), I'll keep my conservative valuation thanks

Like the Lays you can find Tostitos for $2 maybe every quarter at FreshCo (I even mentioned that crazy $1.50 sale at Loblaws just before the SuperBowl -- no I don't have a time machine but I like a conservative valuation)

Tropicana brand name is costly IMO and I'm not an OJ drinker so it has a low/no utility for me

I maintain I was being generous since I like a little bit of buffer to know I'm truly getting a deal but it's fine if people wanna talk themselves into this -- enjoy your deal!
LOL you are hilarious when you value the pop based on what you pay for completely different sizes. It's not really any sort of fair comparison for anyone but you. But if you want to talk yourself out of this with your nitpicking then enjoy not getting the great free deal!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
These coupons seem to get worst each year with random products that really is overpriced to make it $20 value. Honestly the $20 worth of coupon might really be ~$10 if you buy them when on sale and some of those things you probably wouldn't be buying in the first place.

Don't get me wrong, its still a good deal and its really more of a bonus if you're buying pepsi stuff anyways but since i've being drinking a lot less pepsi, buying $20 products seems a bit harder these days lol.
Feb 18, 2017
124 posts
110 upvotes
Don’t really consume any of the products listed on a regular basis except for the Stacy’s chips, and I usually get those at Costco. I emailed them and they said Costco purchases were valid so I guess I’ll just get a few extra bags on my next visit to meet the $20 threshold. I don’t mind getting free stuff, even if it’s stuff I don’t really want or use cause chances are I can find someone who’ll take them.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2004
1130 posts
513 upvotes
What a headache. I have tried this promo and never had any issues. This time I got a rejection email as the RCSS receipt did not say the product name instead it listed the upc number along with words carbonated water for the Montellier water I bought. I was like what the heck, shouldn't the pepsi submission team be checking the upc codes instead of rejecting my submission? Anyways I have sent them a long email to request them to check upc codes as I even said I wanted to save other people time from having to resubmit their entries again. Just ridiculous, I had to resubmit another entry with an explanation and even a pic of the montellier water bottles with upc codes. This is taking more time than I thought, so FYI, if your receipt doesn't properly spell out the full name they are not really checking upc nubmers. Sigh. I hope my second submission goes thru or I'm refunding all the products as that's the only reason I bought it!

Anyways wanted to share my experience as some of you might run into the same issue.