Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PerfectLens.ca

Daily Contacts For Less

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2020 10:23 am
Jun 27, 2020
15 posts
80 upvotes

[PerfectLens.ca] Daily Contacts For Less

PerfectLens.ca has some daily contacts on sale. There is also a 15% off promotion when using the code: CDAT

Examples of Contacts on sale are:
1 Day Acuvue Moist 30 Pack on sale for $23.80
1 Day Acuvue Moist 90 Pack on sale for $70.50
1 Day Acuvue TruEye 30 Pack on sale for $32.50

There are many others on sale too. Check out the link:
https://www.perfectlens.ca/productlist/ ... -Lenses-SN

Free shipping is automatically applied to all orders over CAD$89.00.
Shipping is free or $2 for express.

Don't forget about Rakauten too. You could receive a 4% cashback.
Last edited by airartaura on Jul 8th, 2020 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
32 replies
Jul 14, 2008
183 posts
105 upvotes
Oakville
gcr has 12% cb for new customers, 5.5% for existing customers
Jan 5, 2018
90 posts
188 upvotes
Is shipping free without a minimum? For me it's showing free shipping over $89
Nov 6, 2004
329 posts
137 upvotes
If you have an Amex, my order from a few days ago got a $5 credit from PerfectLens so I guess they qualify for the Shop Small promo.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
There is a UK Dailey contacts cheap site I forgot name lol 100 bux for 6months supply
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2003
1391 posts
629 upvotes
Hamilton
the only site that doesnt have toric lenses
Deal Fanatic
May 16, 2011
5345 posts
7971 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
traktion wrote: the only site that doesnt have toric lenses
Yeah, I don't get it. It hasn't had any Toric lenses for as long as it has existed.
Dec 1, 2007
393 posts
80 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: There is a UK Dailey contacts cheap site I forgot name lol 100 bux for 6months supply
Daysoft.ca, been using them for a couple years. Switched from acuvue oasis. Cheaper, less hassle and the fell great. 16-18 hours no issues.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5708 posts
2278 upvotes
Please don't buy Acuvue Moist, they are the worst dailies ever. For me, they dry up after 3-4 hours and they sit very loose on the eye and have fallen out on multiple occasions. I have had more success with Everclear Elite.

I really liked Acuvue TruEye for dailies.

I switched by to my bi-weekly Acuvue Oasys, which I have been wearing for over 10 years without issue. Before then, I used Acuvue Advance before it was discontinued. Other brands I've tried O2 Optics
Journie: Use my promo code JR-ColinTOUM during registration, and you’ll automatically save 2¢/ L on your next fill-up. (Full disclosure: Once you do, I get a discount, too!)
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
battsup wrote: Daysoft.ca, been using them for a couple years. Switched from acuvue oasis. Cheaper, less hassle and the fell great. 16-18 hours no issues.
ya lol that site! cheap contacts!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Dec 31, 2018
321 posts
222 upvotes
battsup wrote: Daysoft.ca, been using them for a couple years. Switched from acuvue oasis. Cheaper, less hassle and the fell great. 16-18 hours no issues.
Is the site and contacts legit for sure? I wear Dailies Total 1 and I always get them from Clearly Contacts, but even though the cost is less than the optometrist, it’s still quite expensive. On that site, $104 for 6 months seems a little too good to be true lol.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
1464 posts
1174 upvotes
Ugh, yet another site that doesn't deal with toric lenses.
Jul 31, 2004
344 posts
326 upvotes
Unionville
Watchdogz wrote: Is the site and contacts legit for sure? I wear Dailies Total 1 and I always get them from Clearly Contacts, but even though the cost is less than the optometrist, it’s still quite expensive. On that site, $104 for 6 months seems a little too good to be true lol.
I've been using them for years.. they're great. They have two styles classic and silk. I use to wear the oasis and bought the silk style and my eyes didn't like the solution so I emailed them and they re-sent my order in classic at no cost. They're customer service is pretty good from my experience.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2018
1575 posts
4117 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ProfessorChaos wrote: Please don't buy Acuvue Moist, they are the worst dailies ever. For me, they dry up after 3-4 hours and they sit very loose on the eye and have fallen out on multiple occasions. I have had more success with Everclear Elite.

I really liked Acuvue TruEye for dailies.

I switched by to my bi-weekly Acuvue Oasys, which I have been wearing for over 10 years without issue. Before then, I used Acuvue Advance before it was discontinued. Other brands I've tried O2 Optics
Contact lenses are very much YMMV. I use Acuvue Moist every day without any issues whatsoever.
ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2019
1205 posts
886 upvotes
Brampton
thanks for the website. they actually had rfd under who referred you drop down lol
Nov 30, 2018
378 posts
417 upvotes
bringit wrote: I've been using them for years.. they're great. They have two styles classic and silk. I use to wear the oasis and bought the silk style and my eyes didn't like the solution so I emailed them and they re-sent my order in classic at no cost. They're customer service is pretty good from my experience.
Read the reviews for daysoft.com... seems they recently changed the packaging and contact lense materials and they are horrible.. was definitely intrigued but appears I will stay with the Clariti dailies..
Deal Addict
Apr 16, 2011
1224 posts
702 upvotes
Anyone with a slight astigmatism wear normal lenses instead? I wore Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism and they are so uncomfortable it's unbelievable. I wore the cheap contacts from Hubble (completely normal lenses) and they fit and feel better. Is this bad for me?
Last edited by jronald on Jul 6th, 2020 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Jul 15, 2008
10544 posts
4141 upvotes
Toronto
jronald wrote: Anyone with a slight astigmatism wear normal lenses instead? I wore Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism and they are so uncomfortable it' unbelievable. I wore the cheap contacts from Hubble (completely normal lenses) and they fit and feel better. Is this bad for me?
Not an optometrist but if you can see fine and don't drive at night then normal contacts probably would be fine for mild astigmatism. I have very mild astigmatism (0.25) that I can't even get correction for that low of an index.
Dec 27, 2015
47 posts
37 upvotes
Lethbridge, AB
jronald wrote: Anyone with a slight astigmatism wear normal lenses instead? I wore Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism and they are so uncomfortable it's unbelievable. I wore the cheap contacts from Hubble (completely normal lenses) and they fit and feel better. Is this bad for me?
These questions should be answered by an eye doctor (likely an optometrist) and not by RFD. Ordering online has its risks. Most of the time if you order through your doc there are usually rebates that makes pricing comparable.

There's also a reason why a lot of online companies don't dispense toric lenses. Fitting toric lenses is more than entering your prescription. Each lens fits differently and is designed differently.

Please support your local businesses especially during this hard time!!!!!
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2006
1759 posts
1571 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Their prices are almost too good to be true. Are they as comfortable as Oasys? I've been using Total1's as well and my benefits covers a lot of it, but I have to play a balancing act between Total1's and AquaComfort Plus in order to stretch my benefits year to year. Would be nice to use something a little more affordable and be able to get a couple of pairs of glasses with the benefits instead.