Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PerfectLens.ca

Daily Contacts For Less

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2020 10:23 am
Deal Guru
Jun 24, 2006
13411 posts
7664 upvotes
twopointfivebar wrote: Their prices are almost too good to be true. Are they as comfortable as Oasys? I've been using Total1's as well and my benefits covers a lot of it, but I have to play a balancing act between Total1's and AquaComfort Plus in order to stretch my benefits year to year. Would be nice to use something a little more affordable and be able to get a couple of pairs of glasses with the benefits instead.
Do you have big eyes? They are one size fits all, so the lens is oversized vs name brand models. So those with smaller eyes will have some irritation from the extra plastic in there.

That said, I have used them for years and they are great value for the money for someone like me who only wears them a few times a year ( swimming, sports, etc )
Last edited by Gutty96 on Jul 6th, 2020 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 15, 2006
721 posts
452 upvotes
Toronto
jronald wrote: Anyone with a slight astigmatism wear normal lenses instead? I wore Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism and they are so uncomfortable it's unbelievable. I wore the cheap contacts from Hubble (completely normal lenses) and they fit and feel better. Is this bad for me?
I tried a few combinations from Acuvue but none works. The adjustment speed from distance to near (and vice versa) is too slow for me. I ended up taking an advice from an optometrist to use one eye for close and one eye for distance using normal lenses.
Nov 15, 2006
721 posts
452 upvotes
Toronto
FrankyCastle wrote: Is shipping free without a minimum? For me it's showing free shipping over $89
Agree. OP please edit your description.
Jul 31, 2004
322 posts
303 upvotes
Unionville
luvdeals1 wrote: Read the reviews for daysoft.com... seems they recently changed the packaging and contact lense materials and they are horrible.. was definitely intrigued but appears I will stay with the Clariti dailies..
IMO, If you haven't tried them, it's worth a shot. They're not expensive and they have a money back guarantee. Not, that I've returned any but everyone's eyes are different, they might work for you.
Mar 27, 2009
85 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, I always order from PerfectLens, never had a problem with them
Jan 7, 2017
192 posts
98 upvotes
I had an issue with an order from perfectlens. One box was fine but the other the lenses just didn’t feel right. Same script and everything. Ordered from them previously with no issues - same with clearly contacts.

In the end, my mistake but didn’t open both packs when they first arrived to make sure they were okay - when I contacted Perfect Lens after the first box was done they didn’t help and when I contacted Acuvue they advised that perfectlens is not an authorized dealer.

Now I will only buy from Costco - cheaper than other authorized dealers and great customer service.
Apr 14, 2006
882 posts
352 upvotes
Toronto
How do you get free shipping? It’s showing 12$

Edit: nvm looks like there’s a min
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
2135 posts
2213 upvotes
Toronto
Last time I ordered from Perfect Lens I got a box saying not for resale outside of Malaysia
Sep 5, 2006
279 posts
37 upvotes
yesnomaybe wrote: Last time I ordered from Perfect Lens I got a box saying not for resale outside of Malaysia
Most of the online retailers have similar pricing if they are in North America, sounds like perfect lens is diverting supplies from "supplemented" countries. If their product is genuine there is no way it can be so much cheaper.
As for daysoft, if your eyes can tolerate the material i think that's good. But I've read that its cheap because its such an old material, like they don't use it in newer big name contact brands.
I like my Daily total 1's but they are about the only contacts that I can wear.
Jun 29, 2008
434 posts
165 upvotes
I’ve been using Daysoft Classics for 5-6 years..
They’re nothing like Acuvue Oasys or Dailies Total 1 but I use them when I only want to wear contact for 3-4 hours
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2006
1704 posts
829 upvotes
Anyone noticed how daysoft changed their packaging and quality of lenses

They are horrible now

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)