Expired Hot Deals

[Perk Hero App] 10% off Nintendo eShop, 9% off Xbox Store, and 8% off PSN Store Digital Cards

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2021 10:26 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2005
1643 posts
1012 upvotes
Yeah can’t see the coins, guess I’m deleting the app now
Dec 29, 2013
149 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto
“Perkcoins promotion is sold out.”
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2003
1205 posts
202 upvotes
Looks like Perk Coins are back at 5% off again. Saw them in the digital wallet
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
4263 posts
2368 upvotes
llcooljayce wrote: Looks like Perk Coins are back at 5% off again. Saw them in the digital wallet
Thanks. Shows full price for me though, must be because I bought one before.
Aug 28, 2013
258 posts
155 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Gunnerheadboy wrote: $99 for $89.10 eShop: https://perkhero.com/shop/nintendo-gift-card-99-00/ (Unlike the site, it actually shows as $89.10 in the Perk Hero app)
$100 for $91 Xbox: https://perkhero.com/shop/xbox-gift-card-100-00/
$100 for $92 PSN: https://perkhero.com/shop/playstation-gift-card-100-00/

I have the Perk Hero app downloaded and an account, but haven't actually purchased anything before and don't need anything off PSN just yet. Found this company while looking for a different gift card discount. Because I'm not familiar with them, I looked around and noticed that Perk Hero deals have been posted before on RFD and they're talked about as a Vancouver based company.

Cards available in other amounts as well. You have to buy with the app and it will digitally delivered to you it seems like.

Edit: Big brain time. Was looking through the app some more, and it seems like they're selling their own Perk Hero Coins at 10% off, which you can then maybe purchase the eShop/Xbox/PSN cards with. YMMV as I haven't tried as stated.

Edit Part 2 Electric Gigolo: Just bought $10 to check if it works and it did without an issue. Card showed up within minutes. See here.

Edit 3: Seems very legit. Multiple people reported working. Was weary at first due to not being familiar with Perk Hero.
I just bought two $20s because I wanted to get a game. Good deal! When you order you get these perk coins that is like ... 100 points can be converted to 1 cent.. better than nothing lol.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
1390 posts
401 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like the Perk Hero coins are back in stock at 5% off. Idea is that you buy the Perk Hero coins for 5% off and then immediately redeem them for the eShop/Xbox/PSN GCs (10%/9%/8% off), thus essentially getting an extra 5% off your purchase, see this post for details.
Oct 23, 2007
520 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto
It looks like the gift cards are full price now? Just bought the perk coins but don't see the discount for eshop or PSN anymore ><
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
1390 posts
401 upvotes
Toronto
Sigurd wrote: It looks like the gift cards are full price now? Just bought the perk coins but don't see the discount for eshop or PSN anymore ><
Oh looks like it! Sorry, yesterday when I posted the update they still had the GCs on sale still :(. You have two options I guess now: 1) Either use the coins and essentially save 5% or 2) Wait until the GCs are on sale again, not sure when that will happen at all.
Oct 23, 2007
520 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto
Gunnerheadboy wrote: Oh looks like it! Sorry, yesterday when I posted the update they still had the GCs on sale still :(. You have two options I guess now: 1) Either use the coins and essentially save 5% or 2) Wait until the GCs are on sale again, not sure when that will happen at all.
Darn, guess I'll wait for now. Thanks for sharing the deal though!