2349 upvotes
Toronto

15% off Birks Gift Cards

Deal Link:
Savings:
15% off
Retailer:
Perkopolis
Perkopolis has a promotion going on for 15% off a Birks Jewellers Gift Card. Their prices are a little overpriced but I think you may be able to stack it with other deals.
Last edited by hightech on Dec 7th, 2019 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Car Batteries - FAQ, General Information, Tips & Tricks

My Cell Phone Providers: Koodo Mobile and Zoomer Wireless
17 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
2736 posts
1597 upvotes
Langley
I presume you need an account? What is the maximum dollar amount you're allowed to buy?
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1322 posts
711 upvotes
Montréal
I've seen birks with 15% off everything in store sometimes might be good to combine but retail jewellery is so overpriced u can't win
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
1841 posts
915 upvotes
thesubmitter wrote: I've seen birks with 15% off everything in store sometimes might be good to combine but retail jewellery is so overpriced u can't win
at least, hopefully, you win that lady friend.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2003
8561 posts
1029 upvotes
Wow still in business?
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
1486 posts
2874 upvotes
Just checked their site, they sell Rolex now. This could be super hot if you can somehow buy $10k+ worth
AFAIK you hardly see 15% off new Rolexes nowadays. I gotta see if the wife will let me do this lol.
Aug 18, 2004
182 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
Somehoe skeptical this can be used on any brand at Birks and believe it can only be used on Birks branded products.
Apr 2, 2011
349 posts
200 upvotes
Montreal
kimwoobingsu wrote: Just checked their site, they sell Rolex now. This could be super hot if you can somehow buy $10k+ worth
AFAIK you hardly see 15% off new Rolexes nowadays. I gotta see if the wife will let me do this lol.
I asked mine. Answer was no. Hope you have better luck.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2005
1671 posts
416 upvotes
Toronto
deelmkr wrote: Somehoe skeptical this can be used on any brand at Birks and believe it can only be used on Birks branded products.
I checked this out before and it's corporate Birks only. You can only buy Birks branded garbage with these cards.
Oct 8, 2006
269 posts
316 upvotes
kimwoobingsu wrote: Just checked their site, they sell Rolex now. This could be super hot if you can somehow buy $10k+ worth
FYI - I think Birks only sells Rolex in Quebec. That's what they told me when I called around a year ago. Hot for people in Quebec though if they can use on Rolex!
Deal Addict
May 2, 2007
1181 posts
171 upvotes
Toronto
Birks sell Rolex in Calgary as well. Also Richard Mille out west. Cant do Rolex in ON as RdV, Raffi, and a bunch of other dealers basically cornered the market...

If these cards work for all products, then it is a CRAZY good deal to get one things that are never discounted, such as VCA and Richard Mille (depending on model)
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2006
3004 posts
462 upvotes
Like everyone says if it works for all brands then it’s hot!
Jan 28, 2013
260 posts
132 upvotes
Vancouver
The fine print clearly states “redeemable in-store for Birks-branded products”.

Too bad, I was seriously in the market for a Tudor. Negotiate a quick 5-10% off and stack with this deal. Oh well.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2007
1181 posts
171 upvotes
Toronto
jqn525 wrote: The fine print clearly states “redeemable in-store for Birks-branded products”.

Too bad, I was seriously in the market for a Tudor. Negotiate a quick 5-10% off and stack with this deal. Oh well.
your best bet would be to get a discounted oxford gc (which i believe was offered for 5% off), and cashed it in at yorkdale birks for birks gc.

A few years ago before the steel sports model craze, i was able to negotiate a 10%+ discount when i bought a submariner and a tudor together at Raffi...i suppose you can always look around in your circle of friends to see if you can get a package deal!