Expired Hot Deals

[Perkopolis] Bonus $20 Ultimate Dining e-Promo Card when you purchase a $50 Ultimate Dining Card in UGO Wallet

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 13th, 2019 9:51 pm
[OP]
Feb 23, 2010
180 posts
127 upvotes

Bonus $20 Ultimate Dining e-Promo Card when you purchase a $50 Ultimate Dining Card in UGO Wallet

Deal Link:
Expiry:
April 30, 2019
Retailer:
Perkopolis
Sorry if already posted.. couldn't find it in the forums.

Maybe not the best, but if you plan on eating at any of the Ultimate Dining restaurants or are a regular, it might be worthwhile... applies for both new and existing UGO wallet users.
Buy a $50 e-gift card and get $20 - that's a 40% bonus. Caveat: The $20 bonus once obtained expires June 30, 2019. This is a deal from perkopolis but your credentials aren't checked. Promo code: PERK19

Description:
Download the UGO Wallet app and buy and send e-gift cards to friends and family directly from your smartphone. They’ll get the e-gift card via email and can use it directly from the email or add it to their own UGO Wallet. Choose from a variety of e-gift cards including The Ultimate Dining Card, which you can use at 10+ restaurants across Canada, including Swiss Chalet, Harvey’s, Milestones, Bier Markt, and New York Fries.

Plus, add your loyalty, gift, membership, and other cards to UGO Wallet. You’ll always have your cards with you, so that you can scan the barcodes at checkout to collect points and redeem gift card balances. Start slimming down your wallet today!

Savings:
Get a bonus $20 Ultimate Dining e-Promo Card* when you purchase a $50 Ultimate Dining Card in the UGO Wallet app with the promo code PERK19.

Steps to Redeem:
1) If you’re NEW to UGO Wallet, search for the app in the App Store or Google Play. Download & register using your personal email address and enter the promo code: PERK19
*If you’re already a UGO Wallet user, go into the Main Menu of the app (top left-hand corner of the homescreen) and choose Promo Code, then enter: PERK19
2) For all users: Once you’ve entered the promo code, choose the + sign in the top right-hand corner of the screen, then “Buy e-Gift Card”.
3) Follow the instructions to buy a $50 Ultimate Dining Card.
4) Your $20 bonus e-promo card will appear in the app within one week. It must be claimed by May 31, 2019 and used by June 30, 2019, or it will expire.

*Bonus e-Promo Card will appear in app within one week of purchase and must be claimed by May 31, 2019 and used by June 30, 2019 or it will expire. Offer open to Perkopolis membership who are new and existing UGO Wallet customers and use the promo code. Limit one per customer. Offer available while supplies last or until April 30, 2019.

Terms and Conditions

Edit: On second thought, I guess if you get $20 off of $70 that's more like 28.6% discount? Either way, free $20.

Edit 2: YMMV if you are a recent new user and used a recent new user promo code (ie amazon promo) prior to using this code if there is an overlapping promotion period
Last edited by paradoll on Apr 9th, 2019 1:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
48 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2005
1187 posts
454 upvotes
You're not eligible for this promotion because you previously added a different Promo Code. [UW 2047]

Argh
Dec 31, 2006
266 posts
185 upvotes
I can't say for sure, but within days after installing UGO, I started getting phone calls everyday from a 1 800 chinese robot.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
19444 posts
7060 upvotes
Toronto
Oh this is sick, thanks :)
This is actually a Perkopolis deal by the looks of it.
RedFlagDeals Addict
[OP]
Feb 23, 2010
180 posts
127 upvotes
seshwan wrote: You're not eligible for this promotion because you previously added a different Promo Code. [UW 2047]

Argh
Oh no, that's strange... I've used promos before and this one went through. Sorry
[OP]
Feb 23, 2010
180 posts
127 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: Oh this is sick, thanks :)
This is actually a Perkopolis deal by the looks of it.
Yes, you're right. It's from Perkopolis :x but they don't check ..
Apr 1, 2007
444 posts
200 upvotes
Toronto
Hot deal indeed, thank you OP
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2004
3464 posts
532 upvotes
Toronto
Repeating just in case...

use by June 30, 2019, or it will expire
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
3588 posts
1199 upvotes
Ontario
flame02 wrote: Repeating just in case...

use by June 30, 2019, or it will expire
applies to $20 promo card only, right?
Cards:HSBC WE MC 1.5%/3% travel 0 FX MC acceptance 31 day med AF $49
CTC WE MC 3% grocery, 3.54% CTC, RA, billpay
Bank: Alterna (1.1%, no fees)
Brokers: IB (For. stocks/low comm)/Reg. RBCDI(service, USD)
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2004
3464 posts
532 upvotes
Toronto
minimalist wrote: applies to $20 promo card only, right?
Yes, this is for the promo card only. I'm not sure if the actual purchased e-card has an expiration.
Jul 20, 2017
807 posts
905 upvotes
I bought it.
(Also did the sign up bonus a while back and it still let me enter the code)

Gift card does not expire, and also has a nice feature to auto update the balance (not tested if actually works yet, but looks good).

Note its illegal for gift cards to expire in ontario and some other provinces now, so no worry about that.

They get around that law for the bonus by calling it a "promo card", but cara does have decent customer support, so you could probably fight them on that and get comped if you wanted to use it later.
I know as I did the buy 4 swiss chalets chickens online, get your 5th free promo and it failed to work, took a cpl emails since even if though they fixed it, the promo code was expired by then so they eventually they just send me a $15 ultimate gift card with no expiry.
Jul 20, 2017
807 posts
905 upvotes
Another tip to save ppl time:
there dumb app doesn't let you use prepaid cards (like stack).
MC/Visa credit only, or visa debit.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2006
6866 posts
802 upvotes
Toronto
1337 wrote: I can't say for sure, but within days after installing UGO, I started getting phone calls everyday from a 1 800 chinese robot.
UGO Wallet is run by TD Bank.
I Declare - The official guide to your Customs exemptions and item restrictions when returning to Canada from abroad.
Mar 12, 2017
377 posts
447 upvotes
I forgot how frustrating UGO is, 100% of the times I tried to use my Rogers card (5 times), it wouldn't go through and would just crash and close the app. It did that once to my work Diner's Club card, and then actually declined.
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2004
4496 posts
1064 upvotes
Guelph, ON
Eleventeen wrote: I bought it.
How fast does the promo card arrive and can you use the gift card and promo card in one visit?
Thanks
Sep 24, 2008
662 posts
300 upvotes
Oakville
sixer wrote: How fast does the promo card arrive and can you use the gift card and promo card in one visit?
Thanks
I don’t think there are any restrictions on the promo card other than the expiry date. I’ve gotten these Ultimate Dining promotion cards before as part of a Royale promotion.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1660 upvotes
cwb27 wrote: UGO Wallet is run by TD Bank.
I heard this before. But I find it hard to believe cuz the app just sucks.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
May 23, 2008
687 posts
224 upvotes
Toronto
aquariaguy wrote: cwb27 wrote: ↑
UGO Wallet is run by TD Bank.

I heard this before. But I find it hard to believe cuz the app just sucks.
So what - MBNA's web experience is crap and it's owned by TD as well. Actually worse since the acquisition.
Last edited by Avignon on Apr 6th, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 5, 2019
55 posts
635 upvotes
Ottawa
Here are the terms. Promotional $20 to be expected by May 3, 2019.

If you're a Fido subscriber you will have access to Perkopolis via the Fido app.
Images
  • Screenshot_20190406-125552_Chrome.jpg
  • Screenshot_20190406-125558_Chrome.jpg