Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Persona 5 - $39.99 - 50% OFF *HOT*

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2017 11:35 pm
Dec 20, 2005
25 posts
14 upvotes
Ottawa
Same, item is back ordered and should expect an update on Dec 4.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
Phaelen wrote: Has anyone who ordered this actually have their orders ship? I ordered mine just after midnight on Thursday and received an email today that they were out of stock.
NICK_SSSC wrote: Same, item is back ordered and should expect an update on Dec 4.
Weird. I ordered during the second batch, a few hours after it first went out of stock, and it shipped yesterday.

Also, it was shipped by Purolator, from Nepean, ON. As far as I can remember, I've only ever had Best Buy ship their games through Canada Post, and almost always from either their warehouse in Missassauga or another province.

My guess is the order was passed directly to one of their suppliers, who then arrange shipping themselves. And people who managed to put in an order through moments before it went out of stock the first time got stuck with waiting for BB to restock their own inventory.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2006
2180 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto
Mine shipped on Nov. 27 from BC (I'm in Toronto).
Oct 20, 2005
676 posts
77 upvotes
randomkidx wrote: good game, worth it if you like jrpgs was 100% better than final fantasy 15
Agreed, must play for JRPG fans
Jun 30, 2009
55 posts
9 upvotes
Surrey
Received an email from Bestbuy today. They cancelled my order due to not being able to supply. Gave me a $5 coupon for my troubles.

Very disappointed. Can't find this anywhere nearby for less than 79.99 now.
Jan 18, 2006
73 posts
21 upvotes
Ottawa
ScoreVancouver wrote: Received an email from Bestbuy today. They cancelled my order due to not being able to supply. Gave me a $5 coupon for my troubles.

Me too, plus my online banking shows a pending charge from them for $45.19 posted Sunday. Best Buy is a joke.
Dec 20, 2005
25 posts
14 upvotes
Ottawa
I was one of the many who received back order notice, but thankfully it arrived in the mail today!
Jun 3, 2012
151 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
ScoreVancouver wrote: Received an email from Bestbuy today. They cancelled my order due to not being able to supply. Gave me a $5 coupon for my troubles.

Yep me too, if I had known I would have bought the PSN instead when it was on sale. Now I can't play it at all. $5, what a joke, how about $40 so I can buy it from Amazon.
Jun 30, 2009
55 posts
9 upvotes
Surrey
jetson833 wrote: Yep me too, if I had known I would have bought the PSN instead when it was on sale. Now I can't play it at all. $5, what a joke, how about $40 so I can buy it from Amazon.
Yeah. I had ordered it as a gift for someone. I definitely would've just ordered it from EB for the extra 5 bucks...
Oct 4, 2005
225 posts
163 upvotes
Same here with the cancellation. Oh well guess they just saved me some money and I’ll just shop elsewhere.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
Wow, that sucks that they would just cancel so long after the order was made. Especially when people who ordered later morning was able to get it. BB really needs to get their supply chain in order.
Jan 2, 2017
64 posts
18 upvotes
ScoreVancouver wrote: Yeah. I had ordered it as a gift for someone. I definitely would've just ordered it from EB for the extra 5 bucks...
Same here ! I almost bought it from EB and change at the last minute for BB. Never again.
Now the game is full price again, hope a good price for boxing day ...
Jun 3, 2012
151 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
Seems like Bestbuy has it back in stock online and in stores... I wonder if you can just show them your cancelled order and have them honour the original price?

I don't know if I will get it anymore, I got a steam link and am playing Nier Automata at the moment with Witcher 3 to follow...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)