Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 29, 2009
667 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto,ON

Personal injury claim dropped

My insurance company called me today about the car accident that happened 2 years ago(left turn) and my fault. He said , the other car passenger " personal injury claim dropped" .But, i still fault to other car property damage. I'm going to talk to my adjuster tomorrow about my premium go down or same.

I think,insurance company insvesticated and found out other car passenger did fake injury claim.

Is my premium go down or same?
3 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
35619 posts
21675 upvotes
Center of Universe
Esutha wrote: My insurance company called me today about the car accident that happened 2 years ago(left turn) and my fault. He said , the other car passenger " personal injury claim dropped" .But, i still fault to other car property damage. I'm going to talk to my adjuster tomorrow about my premium go down or same.

I think,insurance company insvesticated and found out other car passenger did fake injury claim.

Is my premium go down or same?
Your premium will still go up for the at fault conviction.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
9053 posts
3363 upvotes
Mississauga
You were still involved in a collision for which you were at-fault, so your premiums went up accordingly. The personal injury claim, whether it was dropped or not, would have made no difference to you being at-fault.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
5656 posts
1415 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
Same story, my premium go up the next year then goes down following year.

Freedom Mobile
Line 1 $50 20gb with 35% F&F LG Velvet
Line 2 $50 20gb with 35% F&F LG Velvet
Line 3 $65 20gb with 35% F&F iPhone 11
Line 4 $65 20gb with 35% F&F iPhone 11