Free
Savings:
Free
Expiry:
October 24, 2017
Retailer:
Pet Smart
Check your emails as I just received this:

Valid 10/20/2017 through 10/24/2017 at PetSmart® stores in the US and Canada with coupon for any one (1) FREE bag of any small bag dry dog food kibble up to 6lbs or small bag cat food kibble up to 4.5lbs. Excludes dehydrated, freeze-dried, refrigerated and frozen foods. Must present coupon to receive discount. Only 1 free item per coupon. Max value $50. Limit one coupon per customer. Coupon valid one time only and only for individual who received it via email.
Last edited by hatrix on Oct 20th, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
27 replies
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21191 posts
10651 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
yup just got this email as well

I'm going with nutrience sub zero as it seems close to acana (currently feed my dog orijen which is made by the same people)

If he likes it maybe I can mix half nutrience and half orijen for some savings. Worst case it's a free 5lb bag of dog food.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
2423 posts
1948 upvotes
Calgary
OP, add "TARGETED EMAIL" to your title. This is not really YMMV. No email, no soup for you.
In your pants!
Dec 27, 2013
228 posts
211 upvotes
Planet Earth
I shop at PetSmart all the time and got nothing. Wondering if they are only sending these to people who haven’t been in a while to bring them back in? They’ve also been mailing out coupons for a free bag to select customers as well.
Oct 14, 2007
59 posts
22 upvotes
No we shop there all the time and got the email. I think it was random.
Oct 29, 2016
115 posts
92 upvotes
nasa25 wrote: yup just got this email as well

I'm going with nutrience sub zero as it seems close to acana (currently feed my dog orijen which is made by the same people)

If he likes it maybe I can mix half nutrience and half orijen for some savings. Worst case it's a free 5lb bag of dog food.
Isn't nutrience sub zero considered freeze-dried? (excluded)
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21191 posts
10651 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
imaredflagger wrote: Isn't nutrience sub zero considered freeze-dried? (excluded)
Ah you’re right. That was the only one I was interested in. Looks like I’ll pick up some hills science diet and take it down to my local animal shelter (as that’s the only one they accept).
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21191 posts
10651 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Also it’s not a code. It’s a coupon with your specific pet perks number, name and a coupon bar code on it.

I don’t think you can share it. It even says, only for use by named party.
Feb 11, 2007
747 posts
252 upvotes
I got mine via regular (snail) mail so they sent them out that way as well. You may want to look though your mail again and see if the coupon is there.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2001
1543 posts
66 upvotes
Maple
Got mine also, stopped in at Petsmart Richmond Hill and grabbed a bag of 6lb Royal Canine for our dog. I'm pretty sure the cashier had trouble entering the coupon and wound up manually adding a coupon to overwrite the price without actually using my PetPerks ID, but walked out without paying a dime for a $25 bag.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21191 posts
10651 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
The coupon says up to $50 value but there’s nothing within the criteria even close to that price. If someone knows of one, please let me know.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2004
1052 posts
449 upvotes
someone I dont know used my email to register an account and receive the email. mine account receives nothing.Thx stranger!
Never again! HTC , Wind Mobile , Air China
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21191 posts
10651 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Chi-tel wrote: someone I dont know used my email to register an account and receive the email. mine account receives nothing.Thx stranger!
That makes no sense
Oct 26, 2010
917 posts
1306 upvotes
Nurtience subzero is consider a dry food (mix with freeze dried pieces), same goes for wellness core, instinct and organix, which are included in this promotion.

However, dehydrated & freeze-dried lines (the whole bag looks like flaky or mushy texture, are excluded from this promotion.

Source: I was able to use the coupon on subzero :) you can also check from their website what are included under "dry food" section.

imaredflagger wrote: Isn't nutrience sub zero considered freeze-dried? (excluded)
nasa25 wrote: yup just got this email as well

Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2004
1052 posts
449 upvotes
nasa25 wrote: That makes no sense
Yes, you are right, but it does, and I have no idea why
Never again! HTC , Wind Mobile , Air China
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
What is the subject line of the email, so it will be easier to search? Thanks!! :)
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21191 posts
10651 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
jory29 wrote: What is the subject line of the email, so it will be easier to search? Thanks!! :)
★Come in for a FREE BAG of dog or cat food: 5 DAYS ONLY!★
[OP]
Nov 3, 2009
102 posts
96 upvotes
Ottawa
Come in for a FREE BAG of dog or cat food: 5 DAYS ONLY!
Lol I posted 1 sec too slow