Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Petro Canada

50% off "best" car wash + vacuum - $5.99 - $7.49 (via website)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2020 8:43 pm
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41802 posts
30057 upvotes
Center of Universe
quazy wrote: Anyone able to get the qc price in on? I'm wondering if it puts looking at my credit card address or if VPN would work. Thanks.
Change your profile to QC.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2933 posts
1524 upvotes
North York
vkizzle wrote: Change your profile to QC.
Thanks, how do you do that? Did you change your address or is there somewhere else you can do this?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41802 posts
30057 upvotes
Center of Universe
quazy wrote: Thanks, how do you do that? Did you change your address or is there somewhere else you can do this?
Keep the same address, just change province and postal code...under profile.
Feb 20, 2012
32 posts
53 upvotes
OAKVILLE
Changed address to QC, bought 10, printed tickets, changed address back. Smooth and easy, assuming the tickets work. Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2933 posts
1524 upvotes
North York
Thanks. Might be extra security on my credit cards. I got it to work by using a qc address to add them to my cart, then changing to my real address before proceeding to payment.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2933 posts
1524 upvotes
North York
6mth. Ordered today and it says March 3 2021
Jul 7, 2005
530 posts
180 upvotes
is the free vacuum an interior vacuum cleaning? As in, is there an area at the station where I can park the car to manually vacuum the interior?
Jan 30, 2016
539 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto, ON
mogmatt wrote: is the free vacuum an interior vacuum cleaning? As in, is there an area at the station where I can park the car to manually vacuum the interior?
Yea how's the free vaccum work?
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2016
1546 posts
1600 upvotes
Question as I don't understand: why is the price not the same in all provinces + tax? Water cheaper in Quebec compared to Alberta?
Jan 8, 2015
241 posts
261 upvotes
Toronto, ON
bajemail wrote: How do you find which location has Super Wash vs Glide Wash? Their online find locations do not mention it.
Also curious about this since the site doesn't mention this at all...
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135829 upvotes
888888 upvotes
I tried it today. The gas station tried to scam me. Said you need to buy 5 and get 5 free.

I quickly open RFD app. search the thread. Click the link and read.

I said online shows 50% off and I do not need to buy 5 to get 5 free.

He kept saying ," i dont know. It shows buy 5 get 5 free in our system but I will give it to you this time."

IT wasn't a good cleaning. still had 20% dirt on my car.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135829 upvotes
888888 upvotes
CorSter wrote: Depends on the station. You can use the finder on their website to see which is which. Generally speaking in my area, many pre-merger Petro Canada had touch washes and many pre-merger Sunocos had touchless but this is a generalization. Your experience will vary.
althanis wrote: To be clear, these are NOT touch less washes right?
The one I went to had 2 large spin mop. It spins constantly and kept slapping my car.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2013
1075 posts
1746 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like the location near me on Dundas in Oakville has touchless. Thanks OP!
Banned
Jan 25, 2017
31 posts
658 upvotes
Bubblegum86 wrote: Question as I don't understand: why is the price not the same in all provinces + tax? Water cheaper in Quebec compared to Alberta?
Possibly due to : competitive environment; market share objective (they might be trying to grow their business there by "buying" customers) ; lower operating costs; or car wash chemicals might be manufactured in Quebec so the shipping cost is lower...
Used to be Canucklehead until a RFD security breach. Could not reset my pwd.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If You Don't Have Time to Do It Right, You'd Better Have Time to Do It Over!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 30, 2004
5302 posts
2996 upvotes
Durham Region
Thatdealguy wrote: I tried it today. The gas station tried to scam me. Said you need to buy 5 and get 5 free.
Better to buy online anyways so it's valid at any station, not just the one you bought the ticket at.
Nov 17, 2018
93 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
vkizzle wrote: Keep the same address, just change province and postal code...under profile.
Thank you, bought 5.
Dec 21, 2011
321 posts
259 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
ThermKitty wrote: Thanks OP!

And using a car wash pass daily isn't really getting maximum practical value for most people. Or rather, car wash passes are a worse deal than napkin math may suggest. If there's a day where the wash makes a negligible difference to the cleanliness of your vehicle, then you're not really getting any value and losing the opportunity cost of being able to do something else with your time. If you only really need your car washed once a week, then even if you have 90 days of car washes, you're only getting 12/13 washes that actually matter and that should impact the math you're doing to figure out if it's a good deal for you. Of course it may still be a fantastic deal, and if you genuinely get your vehicle dirty often then a car wash pass is a no-brainer, but I just wanted to say my piece.
Don't forget, some of us have to wash our wife's car! lol

Benefits
1) Wife's car is clean and your in her good books!
2) I can make that phone call I always wanted in peace
3) I escape the kids

Priceless !

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)