Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Petro Canada

50% Off Car Wash Tickets - $5.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2021 3:08 pm
Oct 24, 2017
234 posts
281 upvotes
Great deal, but be careful with these, as they're not great for your vehicle over the long term and will damage your paint.
Jul 10, 2019
247 posts
522 upvotes
Winnipeg
anyone in MB know if there's any superwash/glidewash location here?
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2015
1399 posts
1489 upvotes
Halton, ON
Thanks OP, in for 10. Changed Address to QC as well.
Great Price! $6.888 each
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2015
1399 posts
1489 upvotes
Halton, ON
tigger03 wrote: Didn't go through with the first creditcard, but went through with the second. Got the email with barcodes, even through I've taken screenshots. Bought 10, for a total of $68.88 ($6.89/wash). Thanks, OP!
Same situation for me.
My scotiabank card declined, was it same for you?
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2016
1199 posts
1575 upvotes
canada
I don't think I have ever seen this many upvotes (248) without a downvote. I mean I figured someone would just because its not as good as hand washing .

Thanks OP. In for 10. Switched to QB and not issues got the email asap.
Mar 4, 2009
237 posts
86 upvotes
Looking to buy 20. Just purchased the first 10. Will there be issues if I try to check out another 10?
Mar 5, 2020
80 posts
82 upvotes
Thanks OP!
Like literally people talk how awesome the votes were and then there is one *t*r*o*l*l* who thinks it’s funny to downvote :/
Aug 29, 2017
73 posts
30 upvotes
Thanks. Bought 10. I had to change my profile address to have a Quebec postal code.
Zoomer $36 plan unlimited Canada call!
$25, 1GB Cellphone plan(free call USA)
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2006
1459 posts
249 upvotes
Toronto
I tried to purchase last night..payment declined ..I changed my address on my acct..Will try again today on my laptop. Do I need a VPN or changing acct address good enough?.. thanks
Mar 14, 2008
632 posts
261 upvotes
Toronto
Slapshot747 wrote: I tried to purchase last night..payment declined ..I changed my address on my acct..Will try again today on my laptop. Do I need a VPN or changing acct address good enough?.. thanks
I believe just changing the address on your account is sufficient. I just made a purchase by changing the address without VPN
Nov 26, 2015
21 posts
16 upvotes
Thanks OP! Bought 10!

I did change the address on my profile to a random one in QC.
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6564 upvotes
Toronto
In for 10
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Jul 6, 2014
476 posts
444 upvotes
Nepean, ON
Slapshot747 wrote: I tried to purchase last night..payment declined ..I changed my address on my acct..Will try again today on my laptop. Do I need a VPN or changing acct address good enough?.. thanks
Most likely it's because of your credit card company for cautionary purpose . I got decline by Capital One, and went through using Amex. Capital One did send email and text msg right away asking if it was me or not, saying I could try again if I answered yes.
Jun 13, 2017
700 posts
468 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
killer007 wrote: Is the line that crazy?
Some times. If you live far, you'd better go early in the morning or late at night.
kicl wrote: Looking to buy 20. Just purchased the first 10. Will there be issues if I try to check out another 10?
If you wash that often, won't it be better to buy the season pass? Btw, when I searched on Google, it looks like Petro-Canada has this kind of pricing/sale at least once a year (in case you meant to hold onto the tickets for years).
"If you offend the OP instead of thanking him, I will gladly report you for either harassment or off-topic."

ArloCopter
Jan 28, 2017
432 posts
308 upvotes
terrbear wrote: just ordered 10, but my email came with no barcode, though after my checkout screen i had all 10 so i screenshotted it. What's the expiration date for this round of tickets?
If you are using some desktop email client (I have Thunderbird), you may need to right-click and select within the email to see the images (bar-codes), my option to see images was in the top-right corner of the email.