Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Petro Canada

50% Off Car Wash Tickets - $5.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2021 3:08 pm
Jan 6, 2016
4 posts
Ottawa, ON
Thanks ! Yes, by season pass I was referring to the 90 day card.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3763 posts
1545 upvotes
Montreal
Do these really get expired soon?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3763 posts
1545 upvotes
Montreal
DaVibe wrote: They are suppose to never expire
I can't really remember I got a couple of these individual tickets and just notice I have a March expiry date on them....
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26686 posts
15292 upvotes
Toronto
tarushin wrote: I can't really remember I got a couple of these individual tickets and just notice I have a March expiry date on them....
Well my tickets don't have dates. Did you purchase tickets through this promotion?
Regular tickets have expiry dates. This promo, purchasing tickets on the internet, did not.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3763 posts
1545 upvotes
Montreal
DaVibe wrote: Well my tickets don't have dates. Did you purchase tickets through this promotion?
Regular tickets have expiry dates. This promo, purchasing tickets on the internet, did not.
it was purchase in a similar promotion in September over here as well lol I can't remember exactly the promo but notice that those ticket had an expiry date on it ... lol
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26686 posts
15292 upvotes
Toronto
tarushin wrote: it was purchase in a similar promotion in September over here as well lol I can't remember exactly the promo but notice that those ticket had an expiry date on it ... lol
You better get washing then!
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas
Nov 30, 2017
307 posts
202 upvotes
tarushin wrote: I can't really remember I got a couple of these individual tickets and just notice I have a March expiry date on them....
You can ask the cashier to print out new ones for you with later expiry dates.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
6610 posts
1979 upvotes
Toronto
MOOCer wrote: When your wash tickets expire, simply go to the cashier and they will reissue them for you, which I did last year with no issues.
That's what I tried today. Cashier said there's nothing much he can do and advised me to call customer service :(
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3482 posts
1780 upvotes
I'm still using mine from last year, they have no expiry.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
16014 posts
7479 upvotes
RFD
ricedion wrote: That's what I tried today. Cashier said there's nothing much he can do and advised me to call customer service :(
Cech wrote: I'm still using mine from last year, they have no expiry.
Oh boy I hope I don't have any issues using the ones from last year as well. They don't have expiry dates as was stated so not sure why they don't work for some but do for others.
Nov 30, 2017
307 posts
202 upvotes
ricedion wrote: That's what I tried today. Cashier said there's nothing much he can do and advised me to call customer service :(
Try somewhere else or wait for a different cashier. Never had a problem.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
6610 posts
1979 upvotes
Toronto
RichardMan wrote: Try somewhere else or wait for a different cashier. Never had a problem.
Yup will try again. Maybe it was a new or lazy cashier lol