Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2018

Locked: Season Car Wash Pass - Bonus 10 Days - $199

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 7th, 2019 12:49 pm
Tags:
None
Sr. Member
Aug 22, 2004
806 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto
I share this with 3 other neighbors....2 days each......
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
9681 posts
3032 upvotes
Ken_vs_Ryu wrote: Wait so 90 consecutive days? How is that fair, you'll never have a chance to use all the days
That's why you use the shell car wash pass. No physical card and you share among 6 others with the app, each person getting a certain day. It's an honor system, I have had no issues in the past 6 months.
This is cheaper but you can't share with folks all over Canada.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 9, 2012
3382 posts
2026 upvotes
Kitchener
Ken_vs_Ryu wrote: Wait so 90 consecutive days? How is that fair, you'll never have a chance to use all the days
No...but being that car washes are so expensive, it pays for itself after the 13 wash (if paying full price), though probably more like 29 washes if you get the prepaid wash card on sale ($48) with the bonus washes (7 washes total) -- though that's the absolute best you can find for prepaid washes.

It's OK if you really want to wash your car regularly and is relatively nearby (mine is beside the Him Torton's) -- sunny weekends are brutal. But a crappy snowy day, you can wash off the salt on a daily basis.

I am thinking of getting it this year, and probably around December 10, since winter here in Southern Ontario is typically between the 2nd week of December and 3rd week of March. December 10th to March 20th would work just fine.
Why can't we all just get along?
Member
Jan 9, 2011
383 posts
36 upvotes
bobcat99 wrote: That's why you use the shell car wash pass. No physical card and you share among 6 others with the app, each person getting a certain day. It's an honor system, I have had no issues in the past 6 months.
This is cheaper but you can't share with folks all over Canada.
I was told yesterday the season pass from Shell is no longer available
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
9681 posts
3032 upvotes
Msh3ll wrote: I was told yesterday the season pass from Shell is no longer available
Hasn't been for a while actually. What we buy is 3*30day passes. Cost for 3 months is $40 per person.
Sr. Member
Feb 13, 2004
815 posts
144 upvotes
Vancouver
bobcat99 wrote: Hasn't been for a while actually. What we buy is 3*30day passes. Cost for 3 months is $40 per person.
If you have someone in your group who is from BC that pass is only $36 per person. Bobcat99 do you buy all 3 passes at once or one every 30 days. The person at the shell told me I have to get one at a time as it is activated as soon they give it to you which I doubted.
Member
Jan 9, 2011
383 posts
36 upvotes
bobcat99 wrote: Hasn't been for a while actually. What we buy is 3*30day passes. Cost for 3 months is $40 per person.
I guess that way works. I honestly hadn’t thought about it that way.. duh.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
9681 posts
3032 upvotes
Msh3ll wrote: I guess that way works. I honestly hadn’t thought about it that way.. duh.
Actually, when Shell had the 3-month pass I think it was around $189 + tax or so. 3 x 30 works out to be $240 + tax, so fair bit more.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
9681 posts
3032 upvotes
Twism wrote: If you have someone in your group who is from BC that pass is only $36 per person. Bobcat99 do you buy all 3 passes at once or one every 30 days. The person at the shell told me I have to get one at a time as it is activated as soon they give it to you which I doubted.
Buy them as they are about to expire and they get activated at that time, the additional 30 days get added to the same card.
Newbie
Jan 8, 2017
20 posts
3 upvotes
north of Waterloo, O…
.... i just reloaded my 90 days worth online.... no option for 10 extra days.....

Maybe should have just bought a new card at the gas station....
Member
Oct 8, 2018
278 posts
375 upvotes
When i go online - https://retail.petro-canada.ca/en/carwash/car-wash.aspx, it says 2 bonus car washes rather than 10 bonus days.

Am i missing something here or is the 10 bonus days only available when you purchase the seasonal pass only in store ?
Member
May 5, 2016
425 posts
219 upvotes
Toronto
iris11 wrote: When i go online - https://retail.petro-canada.ca/en/carwash/car-wash.aspx, it says 2 bonus car washes rather than 10 bonus days.

Am i missing something here or is the 10 bonus days only available when you purchase the seasonal pass only in store ?
This is a different offer. You get 2 bonus washes if you reload a a min of 5 washes on the Wash and Go card.
Newbie
Nov 26, 2013
6 posts
8 upvotes
Ottawa
In the receipt after the order, it states that I received 10 bonus days. No promo code required - for those wondering.
Jr. Member
Nov 10, 2013
130 posts
50 upvotes
Montreal
The website says tap and go. So it supports nfc or is there a bar code reader. Is its just a barcode reader, cant we use phone’s wallet type apps and use the card from the phone? Or we absolutely need the card physically?
Banned
Mar 20, 2018
22 posts
5 upvotes
Theres a way to share the card. With others. Dm for details.
Sr. Member
Nov 25, 2007
998 posts
1255 upvotes
Toronto
Do I have any luck... I think I registered after the promotion date ended but I bought the card prior to the ending of the promotion?
Newbie
Jan 20, 2019
2 posts
Some ppl advertising that they can copy the card so you don't have to pass it anymore. I'm looking for two to join 90 days pass
Newbie
Mar 5, 2019
5 posts
If you are interested in copying your card in Ottawa, send me a PM.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)