• Last Updated:
  • Mar 20th, 2022 5:19 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2019
1020 posts
948 upvotes

[Petro Canada] Wash and go for $55

Same old deal again. 5 washes for $55+tax + 1 more wash if u register u card online. Posting it for people who want it. I know this deal was here before too but yeah.
165 replies
Aug 23, 2021
83 posts
431 upvotes
I haven't used up my $5 washes from last summer yet.
Mar 14, 2012
444 posts
222 upvotes
Toronto
Upvoted as this is a good deal "currently " unless there are better offers "now". My only concern is to figure out which location has touchless. Their website used to have a filter option on which locations are touchless.

My bad, found the filter. Please disregard.
Last edited by Gchlau on Jan 13th, 2022 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 14, 2012
444 posts
222 upvotes
Toronto
Unknown18281 wrote: Nice 4 downvotes. Thanks
Don't take it too hard. I think there were really good offers before and I missed out as I forgot about it. But for people like myself who had not taken advantage of the previous deal know its mad expensive for a one time purchase car wash now even with gas purchase. Cheers!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2019
1020 posts
948 upvotes
Gchlau wrote: Don't take it too hard. I think there were really good offers before and I missed out as I forgot about it. But for people like myself who had not taken advantage of the previous deal know its mad expensive for a one time purchase car wash even with gas purchase. Cheers!
I know lol. Dont need to downvote if u dont like. Not my fault u know what im saying
Apr 29, 2018
232 posts
273 upvotes
Toronto
A true RFDer like me will join a car wash group and pay less than 3$ per car wash , once a week for the 3 winter months.
Mother of all necessities ---> RFD
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
1242 posts
279 upvotes
Literally just finished washing my car outside cause it's 0c and I see it this deal. Lol. Part of me was thinking about how nice it is to save all that time I just spent freezing my fingers off. But the rfd'er in me is torn.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
33252 posts
15095 upvotes
micguo wrote: I haven't used up my $5 washes from last summer yet.
I still have 10 left from the last promo w/Quebec trick too. I also still have some Wash & Go cards with washes remaining on them, too.
Gchlau wrote: Upvoted as this is a good deal "currently " unless there are better offers "now".
I upvoted as well because even though the "tickets" (barcodes) wash offers they have every now and again is cheaper, it's also more cumbersome to use the barcodes, remember which you might have scanned or used, and all that madness. With the W&G you can just tap the card, check your balance at any time, reload even. Plus if you lose or break the card (yeah I snapped one in half as it got caught in the glovebox lol), you can just go online and get a replacement. It's really too bad the dumb "ticket" sales they have can't instead be loaded onto a card.

The card is definitely better but I don't know if it's worth the difference in price compared to when they have the sales events.
Gchlau wrote: My only concern is to figure out which location has touchless. Their website used to have a filter option on which locations are touchless.

My bad, found the filter. Please disregard.
Keep in mind not every touchless is the same. Some have rails, some have rails w/conveyors, some are rail-less. The best ones are the ones that were previously Sunoco stations, which tend to be the touchless, rail-less, variety. However if you don't know/remember where there were Sunocos before (it has been quite some time now since they rebranded them), then you probably won't know what I mean.
Jul 26, 2013
858 posts
859 upvotes
CALGARY
migotist wrote: A true RFDer like me will join a car wash group and pay less than 3$ per car wash , once a week for the 3 winter months.
Sound like a lot of hassle. Easier to just pay that much at a wand wash.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3881 posts
5862 upvotes
Wasn't it like at most 8 dollar per wash ( if using ontario province ) just not too long ago?
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
2604 posts
2534 upvotes
Montreal, QC
renegadeavenger wrote: Wasn't it like at most 8 dollar per wash ( if using ontario province ) just not too long ago?
Inflation just getting crazy these days, I remember it was like $5 prior to the pandemic
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
10538 posts
5867 upvotes
Toronto
findmesumdealz wrote: Sound like a lot of hassle. Easier to just pay that much at a wand wash.
There is no hassle, 7 people each person goes on their assigned day.
Mar 4, 2019
83 posts
152 upvotes
Finally got around using the washes from 50% off. What a terrible wash.
Jan 27, 2015
39 posts
49 upvotes
Guelph, ON
I often see a line up 10-12 cars long at the petro near me for a car wash. That’s like a 2 hour wait. Who waits 2 hours idling for a car wash?
Aug 23, 2021
83 posts
431 upvotes
blackflagdeals99 wrote: I often see a line up 10-12 cars long at the petro near me for a car wash. That’s like a 2 hour wait. Who waits 2 hours idling for a car wash?
The person who are in the wash group and has to wash on that day.
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2010
1036 posts
1816 upvotes
richmond hill
iSimple wrote: There is no hassle, 7 people each person goes on their assigned day.
You need someone to join your group?
Mar 19, 2012
906 posts
199 upvotes
flimbs wrote: Literally just finished washing my car outside cause it's 0c and I see it this deal. Lol. Part of me was thinking about how nice it is to save all that time I just spent freezing my fingers off. But the rfd'er in me is torn.
I was told that washing cars outside will get you fined.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
24186 posts
12223 upvotes
Toronto
*waving*

Highly recommend touchless and no rails, not often found at Petro ;)
*see signature*
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares