Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PetSmart

15% off gift cards and 20% off same day doordash, 25% off first autoship order

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2021 10:21 am
Jul 2, 2011
132 posts
64 upvotes
Thornhill
Kept rejecting two different cards for a $200 gift card. Now it says I've tried too many times and to contact my bank.

When does this gift card deal end? Might try again later tonight.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
11320 posts
3868 upvotes
Nowhere
Manatus wrote: This is my experience as well. My online orders from Petsmart always come like they were packaged by someone selling something on eBay for the first time.
That's too bad. I was hoping that maybe it was just the result of seasonal help hired for Christmas packing orders. I like the idea of being able to buy cat food by the case and having it shipped to home but given this experience, I won't be ordering again. I think you're being generous, someone selling on eBay the first time would actually put some effort into packing the order. There appeared to be no effort made here.
May 27, 2007
16088 posts
4769 upvotes
Toronto
angelFrog wrote: Kept rejecting two different cards for a $200 gift card. Now it says I've tried too many times and to contact my bank.

When does this gift card deal end? Might try again later tonight.
Their gift card processing system is garbage. I tried to purchase during the Halloween promo and it kept cancelling my order.
I just tried to purchase again, received order confirmation e-mail, then a minute later I get an "Oh no! We had to cancel your Gift Card order" e-mail. Frustrating.
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2010
1033 posts
391 upvotes
Neat deal. Ordered a $100 GC, was delivered by email in around 10m. No problem redeeming the GC along with the cyber 20% off. Double stack equates to 32% off?
Dec 8, 2012
987 posts
644 upvotes
Calgary
ordered $500 GC and used 20% for scoop free boxes after. 1-0.85*0.8=32% discount! Thanks OP!
Apr 3, 2003
345 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto
Cheap Cat wrote: That's too bad. I was hoping that maybe it was just the result of seasonal help hired for Christmas packing orders. I like the idea of being able to buy cat food by the case and having it shipped to home but given this experience, I won't be ordering again. I think you're being generous, someone selling on eBay the first time would actually put some effort into packing the order. There appeared to be no effort made here.
Happened to me as well, but I sent them an email to complain, and they refunded my purchase for the dented cans.
Nov 25, 2009
92 posts
55 upvotes
Worked and stacked the discounts, by using the gift card to buy something with the cyber monday code thanks!
Jul 19, 2020
12 posts
37 upvotes
Both the gift card code and the pet food code worked for me without issue. Just stocked up on all the cat food!
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2014
1375 posts
505 upvotes
Ottawa
Check your packages folks.. I ordered 60 cans of cat food and they only sent 36. Waiting for a response from cs.. one case I received was loose as well and thankfully the delivery driver must have been gentle with it.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
6737 posts
3998 upvotes
Toronto
DarkVelvet55 wrote: Check your packages folks.. I ordered 60 cans of cat food and they only sent 36. Waiting for a response from cs.. one case I received was loose as well and thankfully the delivery driver must have been gentle with it.
They always do this because they ship from stores, not a central warehouse, so if you have a big order they might split it into several shipments that all arrive at different times. I've received a bubble mailer with a single can of cat food in it before. I've also had a "case" of 24 cans actually be 3 different deliveries on 3 different days. Their online order shipping is by far the least professional of any big chain I've experienced.
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2014
1375 posts
505 upvotes
Ottawa
Manatus wrote: They always do this because they ship from stores, not a central warehouse, so if you have a big order they might split it into several shipments that all arrive at different times. I've received a bubble mailer with a single can of cat food in it before. I've also had a "case" of 24 cans actually be 3 different deliveries on 3 different days. Their online order shipping is by far the least professional of any big chain I've experienced.
That's good to hear though, are you saying it only shows as one package with tracking for only that package online? Because my whole order says delivered even though I only have one package so far.
Aug 10, 2019
69 posts
146 upvotes
Worked for me, stacked the gift card and the additional discount. eGift card showed up in less than 10 minutes.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
6737 posts
3998 upvotes
Toronto
DarkVelvet55 wrote: That's good to hear though, are you saying it only shows as one package with tracking for only that package online? Because my whole order says delivered even though I only have one package so far.
In the "Your order is on its way" email, does it correctly show the number of cans you received? It's possible that they cancelled the rest of the order, that's happened to me as well. There was a follow-up email to tell me that after a little while.
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2014
1375 posts
505 upvotes
Ottawa
Manatus wrote: In the "Your order is on its way" email, does it correctly show the number of cans you received? It's possible that they cancelled the rest of the order, that's happened to me as well. There was a follow-up email to tell me that after a little while.
Yeah. Quotes 60 on the way. I think they just forgot to put the 24 other ones in the box...

Oh well I'll see what they say. it was an autoship order and a great price so I really don't want just a refund hah.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2004
1120 posts
39 upvotes
My gift card orders keep getting cancelled after checkout. Bizarre and annoying. Anyone else have this?
Nov 10, 2013
492 posts
503 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
HOLIDAY doesn't work on gift card, expired I guess.
Nov 14, 2011
231 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
I placed an order 1 day b4 and they wouldn't honor the price match which I was surprised since most other companies do
Nov 19, 2009
450 posts
128 upvotes
Windsor
gobseck wrote: HOLIDAY doesn't work on gift card, expired I guess.
I just bought another 2 gift cards just 45 minutes ago with the discount. I don't remember if I had to put it in again or if it remembered it from before (I bought 2 yesterday).
Mar 14, 2013
810 posts
949 upvotes
Toronto
Bought $300 Gc and used it with cyber sale code right after, no issues, thx OP
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4846 posts
2019 upvotes
Ottawa
ram77 wrote: Was able to buy 2x$250 gift cards in one transaction. I may look to pick up another $500.
I wouldn't buy too much, there's a better deal where you get $10 for every $50 spent