• Jun 25th, 2021 5:20 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9211 posts
10718 upvotes

[PetSmart] 25th anniversary sale : 25% off one everyday item

Must login and order using your treats loyalty linked account

Offer valid in stores & online with Treats™ membership from 6/24/2021-6/30/2021 on a single regular priced item. Limit of 1 redemption per Treats™ member. Must use your Treats ID in store or be signed in to your Treats account online and enter the Promo Code CELEBRATE25 at checkout. Maximum discount of $150. Discount taken on highest priced qualifying item in cart upon checkout. While supplies last. Prices & selection may vary by store & online. Offer not valid on all or select products in the following categories: gift cards, gift certificates, previous purchases, charitable donations, live pets, Advantage, K9 Advantix, Scoopfree, PetSafe, Kurgo, SportDog, Fluval, Greenies and Cesar products. Offer may not be combined with other promotional offers or discounts and specifically excludes any available Autoship offers. Terms and conditions of this offer are subject to change at the sole discretion of PetSmart.
Last edited by Wizard1 on Jun 24th, 2021 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
28 replies
Dec 1, 2011
51 posts
199 upvotes
AB
If you download the Petsmart app and play the Treat Trail games. You can win up to three coupons that gives you 15%, 20% and 25% a single regular priced item as well. It resets every month so basically you can get these coupons every month.
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2014
1087 posts
229 upvotes
Toronto
Labbit710 wrote: If you download the Petsmart app and play the Treat Trail games. You can win up to three coupons that gives you 15%, 20% and 25% a single regular priced item as well. It resets every month so basically you can get these coupons every month.
I wonder if OP's coupon stack with the app discount?
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10135 posts
10064 upvotes
Markham
Wizard1 wrote: I wonder if the subscribe and save stacks. I'm gonna try
Just tried, does not. =(
Jan 27, 2009
675 posts
631 upvotes
Labbit710 wrote: If you download the Petsmart app and play the Treat Trail games. You can win up to three coupons that gives you 15%, 20% and 25% a single regular priced item as well. It resets every month so basically you can get these coupons every month.
Is the coupon in store only?
May 10, 2006
121 posts
255 upvotes
Toronto
Code doesn't seem to work? Tried it on a few regularly priced items (ie Nerf) and keeps saying code can not be applied.
Dec 1, 2011
51 posts
199 upvotes
AB
cho1104 wrote: Is the coupon in store only?
I think so since the coupon doesn't have a discount code or unique code, you won't be able to use it online.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2015
1213 posts
864 upvotes
Nanaimo
The food I buy is already on sale (10%) so I can’t apply the coupon code.

I just ordered it through Amazon and was much cheaper anyways, an extra $10 off with subscribe and save too.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
9211 posts
10718 upvotes
Labbit710 wrote: I think so since the coupon doesn't have a discount code or unique code, you won't be able to use it online.
No, it works online. I placed order today with free doordash delivery for today. It applies the discount to the most expensive item in the cart
Sep 24, 2011
154 posts
71 upvotes
Calgary
Worked on royal canine dog food.
Sep 19, 2008
963 posts
920 upvotes
Wow thats a crazy good tip
Apr 18, 2002
521 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
Too bad not it's not valid on Fluval aquariums! Regardless, thanks for sharing OP.
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10135 posts
10064 upvotes
Markham
whileheavenwept wrote: Code doesn't seem to work? Tried it on a few regularly priced items (ie Nerf) and keeps saying code can not be applied.
You have to login with your treats account. Otherwise won't work.
Feb 8, 2006
503 posts
18 upvotes
S0lidus wrote: The food I buy is already on sale (10%) so I can’t apply the coupon code.

I just ordered it through Amazon and was much cheaper anyways, an extra $10 off with subscribe and save too.
Yeah that's really annoying! The food I want is 8% off so I can't get it for 25% off.
Feb 23, 2011
90 posts
154 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
"Offer not valid on all or select products in the following categories: gift cards, gift certificates, previous purchases, charitable donations, live pets, Advantage, K9 Advantix, Scoopfree, PetSafe, Kurgo, SportDog, Fluval, Greenies and Cesar products. Offer may not be combined with other promotional offers or discounts and specifically excludes any available Autoship offers. "

It looks like not just the brands and categories above are excluded from the promotion but products with buy one promotional offers (e.g. "Buy ONE Thundershirt, Get ONE 50% off Thunderspray" or "Buy ONE, Get 2nd 50% Off All Active Dog Toys") are excluded as well... at least online that is. Anyone have any luck in store?
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
4466 posts
4756 upvotes
Alberta
Can't get a shipping option for the Fluval Flex 9 Aquarium. Had one shipped from PetSmart before though so not sure why it won't work now.