Expired Hot Deals

[PetSmart] Adopt A Canine & Get A Free Sweater For Them Next Week February 28 to March 1

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2020 8:07 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2019
1014 posts
1244 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…

[PetSmart] Adopt A Canine & Get A Free Sweater For Them Next Week February 28 to March 1

https://www.petsmart.ca/adoption/people ... e=adoption

No matter where you adopted, save over $550 on everything you need for your new best friend.
bring your adoption papers

The PetSmart national adoption weekend for 2020 is happening for three days at the end of February and you can find your new best friend. Plus, every adopted dog gets to go to their new home with a free coat or sweater.

From February 28 to March 1, PetSmart is holding its first adoption weekend of the year to give pets the chance to find their forever homes.

At nearly all 140 of their stores across Canada, you can check out all the adoptable animals like dogs, cats, puppies, kittens and other small furry friends.

On Friday and Saturday, adoption is open from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. local time and on Sunday it's from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. local time.

Almost 200 animal welfare organizations from across Canada will be on site with furry friends for you to meet and hopefully take home.

They store holds multiple adoption weekends throughout the year but this first one is about finding a four-legged friend to get outdoors with and ensuring that dogs who are taken home are ready for outdoor activities while spring approaches.

So, each adopted canine companion will get a free Top Paw coat or sweater.
Sharing a fun activity like a daily walk outside can establish a healthy routine for both pet parent and pet and creates a positive bonding experience while a pet becomes acclimated to their new environment," said Landis-Hanna.

If you're not ready for a pet right now, you can still help others find a home by taking a photo of an adoptable pet in-store and posting it on social media with #PicMe.

The other adoption weekends at PetSmart happen in June, September and November across Canada.

9,164,736 lives saved.
SOAP & WASH YOUR HANDS! Cough InTo Arm Pits.
I Don't Take Prisoners. We Eat Them.
Better to have a Green Thumb than a Brown Nose!
I am Offended You're Offended.
13 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2005
1332 posts
1052 upvotes
This is RFD so I have to ask. If I return the canine do I get to keep the sweater?
Oct 2, 2016
102 posts
347 upvotes
Never had any interest to own a dog but can’t pass up a good deal.

Wallet is never safe!
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2003
3842 posts
4701 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks for posting. Wish I could adopt a dog..
"A fool and his money are soon parted" Thomas Tusser (1524-1580)
Oct 29, 2013
80 posts
69 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
slayerwulf wrote: This is RFD so I have to ask. If I return the canine do I get to keep the sweater?
Hahahahaha almost spat my coffee out!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2019
1014 posts
1244 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…
ShananthanV4787 wrote: In for 6, thanks OP!
Get your sled team together and Mush to Call of the Wild!
max011 wrote: Thanks for posting. Wish I could adopt a dog..
Perhaps you could volunteer at a Shelter and walk dogs or get a hypoallergenic one?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2019
1014 posts
1244 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…
This Weekend
May 24, 2007
92 posts
11 upvotes
Do they have adult large breed dogs? Just wondering if they have any that might come with sweaters I could wear myself.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 7, 2006
7415 posts
366 upvotes
Toronto
slayerwulf wrote: This is RFD so I have to ask. If I return the canine do I get to keep the sweater?
mfu1026 wrote: Hahahahaha almost spat my coffee out!
When you see someone wearing a dog vest/jacket (or putting it on their kid LOL)....you know that’s a hardcore RFDer who would do anything for free stuff LOL
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2005
1332 posts
1052 upvotes
ppl4golf wrote: When you see someone wearing a dog vest/jacket (or putting it on their kid LOL)....you know that’s a hardcore RFDer who would do anything for free stuff LOL
It would not be for me. I already have a dog so would just adopt one roughly the same size. Then I get a free sweater for my little guy.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 7, 2006
7415 posts
366 upvotes
Toronto
slayerwulf wrote: It would not be for me. I already have a dog so would just adopt one roughly the same size. Then I get a free sweater for my little guy.
That could be a bigger problem....
Your pet can now be identified by its buddies as a RFDer’s petPoodleCatCat Face With Tears Of Joy
Aug 1, 2006
951 posts
706 upvotes
Toronto
The adoption fee from most organizations is over 500.00, so definitely not a RFD hot deal. :)