Expired Hot Deals

[PetSmart] [Lava Hot] Blue Buffalo Cat Food 5lbs - Only $7.97

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 22nd, 2020 3:04 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Sep 10, 2019
12 posts
12 upvotes

[PetSmart] [Lava Hot] Blue Buffalo Cat Food 5lbs - Only $7.97

Thought I would share this deal I stumbled across. 5lb bags normally go for $25-$30 and 15lbs bags normally goes for $50, so this seems like a steal.

Not sure if it's a pricing error.

FYI, if you create an account and order $50+ of items while using it, you get free shipping.
13 replies
Jr. Member
Oct 9, 2012
121 posts
32 upvotes
Available in store? Shipping in my area is not available it says
Newbie
Nov 22, 2019
22 posts
117 upvotes
It won't let me confirm my order for some reason. Looking at my CC says PetSmart for $0.00. No history of recent orders or email confirmation. Weird.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jun 15, 2019
149 posts
211 upvotes
Quadsa wrote: It won't let me confirm my order for some reason. Looking at my CC says PetSmart for $0.00. No history of recent orders or email confirmation. Weird.
Odd. Successfully bought 7 bags with free shipping via PayPal. Paypal reported proper amount taken.
Newbie
Nov 22, 2019
22 posts
117 upvotes
I'll try using my PayPal

Edit: PayPal worked but when I went to try to adjust my quantity to 6 it became oos.... even for 1 of course....
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1521 posts
3017 upvotes
Thanks OP, successfully price matched at Rens Pets and got 6 bags (3 salmon & brown rice, 3 chicken & brown rice) for $5.70 each+ tax.

I have no idea why, I got an extra $2.27/2.28 off per bag. 1st time price matching at Rens Pets.
Images
  • 20200121_192712.jpg
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jun 15, 2019
149 posts
211 upvotes
Bastards just canceled my order...
Administrator
User avatar
Jun 17, 2013
13790 posts
25977 upvotes
Scarborough
oj777 wrote: Thanks OP, successfully price matched at Rens Pets and got 6 bags (3 salmon & brown rice, 3 chicken & brown rice) for $5.70 each+ tax.

I have no idea why, I got an extra $2.27/2.28 off per bag. 1st time price matching at Rens Pets.
I don't know why but I've never thought to price match pet food before. Good stuff!
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 20, 2005
2446 posts
1696 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: I don't know why but I've never thought to price match pet food before. Good stuff!
me2, finally Rens Pets has a store in Mississauga.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Oct 31, 2018
107 posts
182 upvotes
4330 Adelaide St Tor…
Is it a right food if my cat has blood in the urine?
Lehmann L
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 16, 2011
3930 posts
3474 upvotes
The NORTH
miltonmichael wrote: Is it a right food if my cat has blood in the urine?
I think a vet would be a better solution...
Sr. Member
Mar 1, 2012
830 posts
549 upvotes
kr0zet wrote: I think a vet would be a better solution...
Agreed. Please see your vet ASAP!
Member
Jul 5, 2018
294 posts
1085 upvotes
miltonmichael wrote: Is it a right food if my cat has blood in the urine?
Rfd is a deals website and not a substitute for a dr or veterinarian. Any dr/vet that would work at a significant discount likely isn't someone you'd want to use to begin with

Top