Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Petsmart] PetPerks Coupon: 30% off any one merchandise item or select training services. Expires 13/08/2017

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 13th, 2017 4:27 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1834 posts
5520 upvotes

[Petsmart] PetPerks Coupon: 30% off any one merchandise item or select training services. Expires 13/08/2017

In order to use this 30% off coupon (good for any one merchandise item or select training services), you need to show proof that you have a PetPerks membership. Membership is free and you can sign up online or in store. Probably best to sign up online:

https://www.petperks.com/Account/Registration

Link to coupon: http://pages.email-petsmart.com/coupons ... atetraffic

Fine Print:

Valid through 08/13/2017 in-store only at PetSmart® stores in US/PR/CAN with PetPerks® membership for 30% off any one merchandise item or select training services. Must present coupon to receive discount. Limit one coupon per customer. Subject to availability. Selection may vary by store. Quantities and space may be limited. No substitutions. Excludes PetsHotel boarding and Doggie Day Camp, grooming services, Training Bundles, gift cards, gift certificates, charitable donations, and Banfield services. Pet age, health and vaccination requirements apply. For the safety of all animals and associates, and at the sole discretion of PetSmart, some pets may not be permitted. Void if copied. Non-transferable. No credit or cash back. Value of coupon will not be refunded on returns or exchanges. May not be combined with any other discount or offer on the same product (including any PetSmart employee discount). Canada customers: Sales tax, where applicable, is collected on the price net of coupon value. Terms and conditions of this offer are subject to change at the sole discretion of PetSmart.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2012
1985 posts
164 upvotes
Guelph
Is this a one time use coupon of yours or generic? Might try today.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
2260 posts
538 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Thanks OP. Just used it today and it scanned without any problem.
Nov 20, 2016
297 posts
353 upvotes
Victoria BC
dtm252535 wrote: Is this a one time use coupon of yours or generic? Might try today.
I got an email with the same coupon, same code. :)
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2012
1985 posts
164 upvotes
Guelph
munguswot wrote: I got an email with the same coupon, same code. :)
Are you sure same code? I used it at one petsmart, worked no problem. Went to two more after, and both said the code had already been used?
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
2260 posts
538 upvotes
Vancouver Island
dtm252535 wrote: Are you sure same code? I used it at one petsmart, worked no problem. Went to two more after, and both said the code had already been used?
Maybe the code can only be used once by the one PetPerks member (?).
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2012
1985 posts
164 upvotes
Guelph
Rob76 wrote: Maybe the code can only be used once by the one PetPerks member (?).
Hadn't even given my info yet and the error came up.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
2260 posts
538 upvotes
Vancouver Island
dtm252535 wrote: Hadn't even given my info yet and the error came up.
You mean you gave them the code/barcode to enter/scan before you gave them your petperks membership info? That may be the problem.

At my local Petsmart they always ask for my membership info before they can enter any coupon codes.
Nov 20, 2016
297 posts
353 upvotes
Victoria BC
dtm252535 wrote: Are you sure same code? I used it at one petsmart, worked no problem. Went to two more after, and both said the code had already been used?
Definitely the same code, yeah. Here's the coupon that I got: link