851 upvotes
Mars

[PetSmart] Petsmart 10% off promo code for $79+ purchase

promo code: NEWYEAR
24 replies
Apr 15, 2004
719 posts
158 upvotes
Thanks, but it didn't work for me when I tried to order a $79.99 bag of dog food. Neither desktop nor mobile browser view worked. It's okay, though, I already get the food I wanted discounted from Amazon on subscription. It would only cost less through PetSmart with the coupon if they didn't charge Quebec sales tax, but they do.
Oct 18, 2007
475 posts
318 upvotes
Toronto
Getting error for pickup or delivery
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2004
3811 posts
354 upvotes
Toronto
Worked for me on nulo cat food. They had this newyear coupon on a post card stapled to a pick up receipt from last month when I placed an order online.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2005
3121 posts
851 upvotes
Mars
imposter wrote: Thanks, but it didn't work for me when I tried to order a $79.99 bag of dog food. Neither desktop nor mobile browser view worked. It's okay, though, I already get the food I wanted discounted from Amazon on subscription. It would only cost less through PetSmart with the coupon if they didn't charge Quebec sales tax, but they do.

discrimination against dogs? sue them :twisted: I got some hairball remedy tubes and treats for my cats, worked fine. glad you had it cheaper from amazon.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5358 posts
2146 upvotes
Toronto
Geologic wrote: Worked for me on nulo cat food.
Same. Really good deal for a good food, combined with the 6 cans for $12 promo on Nulo.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2005
3121 posts
851 upvotes
Mars
fuzionx23 wrote: Getting error for pickup or delivery
probably you have to check first if the items are available for pickup or deliver in your area (postal code), sometimes you have to try different browsers. I tried to add some treats to my cart in firefox, didn't work, changed to chrome worked. petsmart web sucks.
Apr 19, 2009
218 posts
94 upvotes
Didn't work for me on a 22lb bag of Nutrience dog food which costs $82.99
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2491 posts
2470 upvotes
Toronto
worked for me on canned dog food - and the Hill's brand I buy was already on sale for 4 for $10 (vs. $3.49 reg) so I saved a bundle. Thanks & thanked, OP. Note: when I entered NEWYEAR it looked like an error message beside the coupon box but when i scrolled down to the order amount I found that it had indeed been applied.
May 26, 2018
77 posts
22 upvotes
snoshy wrote: Didn't work for me on a 22lb bag of Nutrience dog food which costs $82.99
Worked for me. Did you try in the app?
Dec 13, 2003
401 posts
255 upvotes
Worked for me on a few bags of BlueBuffalo Wilderness Dog Food.
Maybe you need to have a TREATS account and logged into the account?
Thanks OP
Apr 19, 2009
218 posts
94 upvotes
Elison wrote: Worked for me. Did you try in the app?
The app worked, thanks. Previously tried a handful of different browsers, using a combination of desktop & mobile.
Aug 11, 2007
91 posts
38 upvotes
GVR
kups wrote: Worked for me on a few bags of BlueBuffalo Wilderness Dog Food.
Maybe you need to have a TREATS account and logged into the account?
Thanks OP
Yes, i tried to code before logging into my Treats account and it didn't work. After I logged in, it accepted the code!
Jun 25, 2005
36 posts
11 upvotes
Worked for me after logging. Thanks Op!
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
3231 posts
4390 upvotes
BC
You can get 15%/20%/25%off coupons by playing the treat trail game on the app. Been getting our past few bags of food for our puppy, seems like a good deal compared to other pet stores
Aug 21, 2017
79 posts
92 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: You can get 15%/20%/25%off coupons by playing the treat trail game on the app. Been getting our past few bags of food for our puppy, seems like a good deal compared to other pet stores
Do the coupon codes work for online/app orders?
Last time (this was a few years ago) the coupon codes from the trail game could only be used for in store.
The closest (and accessible) location is the north york centre one but I believe the store is pick up only so I still have to place the order online/app

TIA
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
3231 posts
4390 upvotes
BC
wormtail wrote: Do the coupon codes work for online/app orders?
Last time (this was a few years ago) the coupon codes from the trail game could only be used for in store.
The closest (and accessible) location is the north york centre one but I believe the store is pick up only so I still have to place the order online/app

TIA
Looks like in store only