Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PetSmart Black Friday

PetSmart Black Friday Deals + Spend $60+ with Doordash, save $10

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2022 12:13 am
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9969 posts
40788 upvotes

[PetSmart] [Black Friday] PetSmart Black Friday Deals + Spend $60+ with Doordash, save $10

https://www.petsmart.ca/sale/black-frid ... lackfriday

Some decent deals, got some supplies for my little animals, however... THE TIMOTHY HAY DEAL ON THE FRONT PAGE DOESN'T SEEM TO WORK!! Even when I am logged into my Treats account :(

hi :)
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
3970 posts
3749 upvotes
GVRD
Pet stuff in general is meh this year in both US and Canada. I bought a tons of Wellness food and cat litter last year.
Nov 29, 2019
281 posts
1110 upvotes
I didn't quite understand "Spend $60+ save $10 with Free Same Day Delivery" part and wasn't sure why my cart wouldn't show $10 off after adding more than $60 worth of item. So I had to read the disclaimer again and change all the items to Doordash same delivery option, only to find out that non of the treats I selected are available for the same day delivery.
So frustrating :( especially Petsmart website usually is so slow and full of error messages all the time.. for me at least
Mar 7, 2011
120 posts
206 upvotes
Mississauga
you must choose same day delivery with door dash first, then it will work. We ordered ours in the evening and received it next day at 1:30pm - but to be honest it was really confusing, took us a while to understand.
Mar 14, 2018
864 posts
1207 upvotes
You save $10 but the dasher still need their tips so not much of a savings imo.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)