Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PetSmart

Targeted Stacked 25% top treats member discount with 15% instore (YMMV) Wyze V3 $33.35

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 5th, 2022 12:39 pm
Dec 1, 2019
74 posts
119 upvotes

[PetSmart] Targeted Stacked 25% top treats member discount with 15% instore (YMMV) Wyze V3 $33.35

I was checking out 3 Wyze 3 cameras that were automatically discounted 15% for in store pickup. First page of cart, my top treat member 25% code (expires Mar 10) didn't work. Clicked through regular checkout trying to swap codes and on the review order page in small print was promo code? Clicked and entered my code for 25% and they stacked. Checked out 3 Wyze 3 for 100 tax included.

Hopefully they are waiting for me tomorrow. Worth a try at just over $33 all in

Second image shows a ss of the promo code? Where I successfully applied 25%
Images
  • Screenshot_20220304-233430_Chrome.jpg
  • Screenshot_20220304-233843_Chrome.jpg
Last edited by TinaP36002 on Mar 5th, 2022 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
18 replies
Sep 17, 2008
829 posts
320 upvotes
BC
can confirm it is working, the 15% discount will show after log in and select in store

For 25% code, you can try to play games in petsmart app.
Jun 12, 2019
327 posts
442 upvotes
Does anyone have a 25% off coupon they can DM me ... Downloaded the game and will try and play but not very good at this game bahaha
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2017
1533 posts
2767 upvotes
Toronto
Dealscavenger613 wrote: Does anyone have a 25% off coupon they can DM me ... Downloaded the game and will try and play but not very good at this game bahaha
Also, my impression is the game codes need to be used in store and not online, but i could be wrong.
Nov 3, 2003
955 posts
621 upvotes
Knowhere
Didn't get the 15% off when I chose in store pickup
Sep 28, 2019
78 posts
99 upvotes
Got the 15% off but the 25% PetSmart Treat Trail code did not work.
Oct 19, 2011
49 posts
13 upvotes
Ottawa
15% is dead

I bought 2 online
Total was $106, going to try to have price adjusted using my 25% off code

If they won’t adjust I’ll return
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2017
1533 posts
2767 upvotes
Toronto
TinaP36002 wrote: I was checking out 3 Wyze 3 cameras that were automatically discounted 15% for in store pickup. First page of cart, my top treat member 25% code (expires Mar 10) didn't work. Clicked through regular checkout trying to swap codes and on the review order page in small print was promo code? Clicked and entered my code for 25% and they stacked. Checked out 3 Wyze 3 for 100 tax included.

Hopefully they are waiting for me tomorrow. Worth a try at just over $33 all in

Second image shows a ss of the promo code? Where I successfully applied 25%
Is this 3 cameras for $100 or $33 for 1? I only need one camera. Based on that, might be eorth changing the title.
Aug 29, 2017
771 posts
3194 upvotes
Don't bother with the V3s, as the internal electronics are absolute garbage. I went through a bunch that "burned out" with the permanent red light. I had to buy a battery back-up & surge protector to finally make ONE work. I am not buying another $50 worth of surge protectors and battery backups per camera.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2007
2118 posts
6128 upvotes
SamG852 wrote: Also, my impression is the game codes need to be used in store and not online, but i could be wrong.
Correct and they will not allow you to stack the game coupon with the 15% pickup coupon.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
2652 posts
2237 upvotes
GTA
BuciMaci wrote: Don't bother with the V3s, as the internal electronics are absolute garbage. I went through a bunch that "burned out" with the permanent red light. I had to buy a battery back-up & surge protector to finally make ONE work. I am not buying another $50 worth of surge protectors and battery backups per camera.
I agree that the quality of the V3's are not as good as the V2's.
Another thing I would like to see other than better quality is the ethernet port - if they will ever adding.
¸

- - - - -
;)
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2007
2118 posts
6128 upvotes
DragOnT wrote: I agree that the quality of the V3's are not as good as the V2's.
Another thing I would like to see other than better quality is the ethernet port - if they will ever adding.
I just upgraded 2 cameras to v3 from v2, what is it that is worse in terms of quality? I find the wider lens with night vision is far more superior to the v2.
Sep 11, 2010
52 posts
97 upvotes
Canada
Mmagic888 wrote: I just upgraded 2 cameras to v3 from v2, what is it that is worse in terms of quality? I find the wider lens with night vision is far more superior to the v2.
Ya I agree. I have upgraded a lot of my v2 to v3 and they’re great. Night vision is incredible
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15719 posts
7445 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I replaced four V2s with V3s last year and yes the image quality, frame rate speed, and night visions all improved on the V3. However, one huge issue I've noticed with my V3s (and it is also well documented in the Wyze community) is that the sound quality is garbage on these V3s. When there is no sound, the V3s are somehow picking up static (some say it's picking up some interference from within its own electronics). And when there is sound, it's so muddled that it sounds like you're underwater.

I use mine strictly as security cameras pointing outside so picking up sound isn't that important to me, but if I was using these for 2-way communication inside the house, I would be pissed at the sound quality.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
4050 posts
1462 upvotes
GTA North
rvs007 wrote: .......one huge issue I've noticed with my V3s (and it is also well documented in the Wyze community) is that the sound quality is garbage on these V3s. When there is no sound, the V3s are somehow picking up static (some say it's picking up some interference from within its own electronics). And when there is sound, it's so muddled that it sounds like you're underwater.

I use mine strictly as security cameras pointing outside so picking up sound isn't that important to me, but if I was using these for 2-way communication inside the house, I would be pissed at the sound quality.
What sound quality ? I have five v2s, a pan and they've always been s***. It has always sounded like some tin can underwater.
Heatware 3-0
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.
Jul 13, 2007
399 posts
192 upvotes
Calgary
tkl wrote: What sound quality ? I have five v2s, a pan and they've always been s***. It has always sounded like some tin can underwater.
I have both V2 and V3. V2 might not be great, but V3 is to the point of useless.
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15719 posts
7445 upvotes
Toronto, ON
tkl wrote:
What sound quality ? I have five v2s, a pan and they've always been s***. It has always sounded like some tin can underwater.
Never said the sound quality of the V2s is much better, but it's noticeably worse on the V3s.
ns_guy wrote: I have both V2 and V3. V2 might not be great, but V3 is to the point of useless.
Totally agree!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)