• Last Updated:
  • Jul 10th, 2020 4:15 pm
[OP]
Sep 20, 2003
597 posts
209 upvotes
Burnaby

[PetSmart] Wellness Canned Cat Food 12oz. $18 for 6 cans

12oz Cat food cans $3 each must buy in multiples of 6.

Free delivery over $50 (online orders sell by the case (12 cans)

Haven't seen it this low in a while, good time to stock up.
20 replies
Apr 30, 2020
291 posts
317 upvotes
Vancouver
if only my cat liked wet food... it's a great quality brand.
my cat just eats the bare minimum of the wet food i give him until i eventually give him his kibble.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1777 posts
2824 upvotes
Canada, eh?
resare wrote: if only my cat liked wet food... it's a great quality brand.
my cat just eats the bare minimum of the wet food i give him until i eventually give him his kibble.
Same...Wellness is great.

My cat licks the sauce off the wet food and then calls it a day.
[OP]
Sep 20, 2003
597 posts
209 upvotes
Burnaby
resare wrote: if only my cat liked wet food... it's a great quality brand.
try mixing dry /w wet and make sure some dry on top so he can smell.

mine prefers dry as well, needs a few bits before he will eat. i bought single cans from every brand/flavor and did a taste test to see what he would go for. i give him a different flavor each meal and seems to help with the pickiness
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2555 posts
3617 upvotes
GTA
I remind my cats that fussy cats are hungry cats.
Apr 30, 2020
291 posts
317 upvotes
Vancouver
yeah usually i'll put his wet food out and if he barely touches it then i'll start topping it off with stuff to entice him lol
eventually if it sits out for too long then i have to take it away no matter how little he's eaten, then i'll give him his kibble.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2013
2055 posts
1326 upvotes
Durham
Don't forget to sign up on the wellness site for a $3 off coupon
Apr 6, 2008
320 posts
223 upvotes
Ajax
This is interesting? My cat LOVES wet food. He literally purrs and does anything you want him to do (tricks like giving his paw, high five, fist bump etc.). For dry he sniffs it, looks at me meows only when I walk away will he eat it.

How does this compare to GO! wet food brand?
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2004
1533 posts
475 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Wellness was one of the best and my go to until my cats passed. I know they got bought by one of the big name years ago, how is their quality now a day?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
5743 posts
5481 upvotes
BC
Focus wrote: Wellness was one of the best and my go to until my cats passed. I know they got bought by one of the big name years ago, how is their quality now a day?
I didn't know they were bought out, but I stopped buying Wellness shortly after they changed their label design. There was always a significant amount missing around the edges of the can and it just looked like it wasn't the same quality as the old cans.
Apr 6, 2008
320 posts
223 upvotes
Ajax
SizzleChest wrote: I didn't know they were bought out, but I stopped buying Wellness shortly after they changed their label design. There was always a significant amount missing around the edges of the can and it just looked like it wasn't the same quality as the old cans.
Look here:
http://catfooddb.com/search?search=wellness%20complete

You can compare it to whatever you feed your cat and see if its better or worse
Dec 2, 2009
811 posts
366 upvotes
Markham
Thanks OP, gonna stock up on these.

My cat is about 18 years old, shes quite old but still active. Been feeding her wellness dry and wet food for probably the second half of her life, I have no complaints. She weirdly will used to protest eating wet food for a while, then once she eats it, the next day she'll really want to eat it until completion and after a few days of not eating it will protest it once again. Now when she even sees the can she'll go crazy and ignore all of the dry food.
Apr 6, 2015
143 posts
11 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Does wellness makes the same size cans for kittens? Would like to try this brand but don’t see this deal with the kitten cans from wellness or even the same size. I’m currently using PetValus performatrin brand. Any idea on how this compares?
Jan 24, 2013
355 posts
170 upvotes
Ontario
karlb wrote: If buying at least $100 (36 cans), use code SAVINGS15 for another 15% off, making it $2.55 per can (46% off regular price).
petsmart-petsmart-15-off-100-more-online-2388082/

Thanks go to LarryT778370 for that thread.
Darn, the price went back up to $4.79 per can (I'm assuming because of the 15% off $100 promo?) even though the expiry of the deal said Aug 3.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2555 posts
3617 upvotes
GTA
Nguygie wrote: Darn, the price went back up to $4.79 per can (I'm assuming because of the 15% off $100 promo?) even though the expiry of the deal said Aug 3.
Nope, still $18 for 6 cans when you buy 6 at a time and login as a treats member.
You need to do both to get the $3/can price.
If you have over $100 after the above discount (so at least 36 cans), you get another 15% off, making it $2.55/can + tax.

If you want free shipping, you need to buy 12 cans per variety (online only sells per case of 12).
Aug 24, 2010
814 posts
382 upvotes
My fat cat would like to give you a thumbs up Smiling Cat Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2005
3590 posts
1125 upvotes
Mars
these were 2.79 each before. at 2.55 still a bit save. but I'm feeding my cats raw meat + liquid vitamins, calcium, glucosamine etc.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)