Expired Hot Deals

PetSmart

Wyze Cam v2 - $27.97 or 2-pack for $52.47 (Possible 25% off coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 29th, 2021 3:18 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2003
4751 posts
887 upvotes
SK

[PetSmart] Wyze Cam v2 - $27.97 or 2-pack for $52.47 (Possible 25% off coupon)

Noticed the [Amazon.ca] Wyze Cam v2 1080p HD Smart Home Camera $33.73 thread but see that PetSmart is selling the v2 for $27.97/each or a 2-pack for $52.47.

There is also another thread for [PetSmart] 25th anniversary sale : 25% off one everyday item

You will need $49.99 for free shipping or curbside pick-up.

If the 25% off works, the 2-pack would be $39.35 or $19.68 each.

Pan is $41.97 or $31.48 with 25% off.

Mississauga Lakeshore and Bolton show stock on the 2-pack
Images
  • PetSmartv2.PNG
7 replies
Oct 16, 2006
227 posts
234 upvotes
Waterloo
Imo don't buy the v2. The v3 is sooooo much ch better. Lower latency, comedically better night vision and it's weatherproof.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2003
4751 posts
887 upvotes
SK
Sling wrote: Imo don't buy the v2. The v3 is sooooo much ch better. Lower latency, comedically better night vision and it's weatherproof.
I agree the v3 is miles ahead but people that want the v2, it's really cheap.
Sep 26, 2016
25 posts
62 upvotes
For those who don’t like cloud and letting their LAN opened to something they can’t validate (even if segmented), v2 is awesome.

The v2 is fully hackable and customizable with dafang firmware without any cloud crap, i use motion detection trigger to email ftp telegram etc. v3 is still not supported. Would be awesome to run dafang on v3, starlight cmos is epic. Literally see everything in the dark.
Dec 25, 2012
636 posts
817 upvotes
Ontario
Sling wrote: Imo don't buy the v2. The v3 is sooooo much ch better. Lower latency, comedically better night vision and it's weatherproof.
True. I was lucky to buy the V2 when wyze actually have free person detection to everyone..they then took it away but honored their promo so those who had v2 could pay $0 for person detection and still retain it..so all my V2 at the time have free person detection which is now a CAM PLUS subscription feature. So id never throw out my old V2 cuz I got Excellent value for want I paid since they honored it .
Dec 25, 2012
636 posts
817 upvotes
Ontario
micromen wrote: True. I was lucky to buy the V2 when wyze actually have free person detection to everyone..they then took it away but honored their promo so those who had v2 could pay $0 for person detection and still retain it..so all my V2 at the time have free person detection which is now a CAM PLUS subscription feature. So id never throw out my old V2 cuz I got Excellent value for want I paid since they honored it . My v3 still has 1080p footage but amazing night vision starlight sensor. But I have to pay more evey month for person detection. Works out to around $20/year for each camera.
Jan 15, 2012
155 posts
42 upvotes
Vancouver
micromen wrote: True. I was lucky to buy the V2 when wyze actually have free person detection to everyone..they then took it away but honored their promo so those who had v2 could pay $0 for person detection and still retain it..so all my V2 at the time have free person detection which is now a CAM PLUS subscription feature. So id never throw out my old V2 cuz I got Excellent value for want I paid since they honored it .
Does the $0 person detection follow the camera or the account? And does it only apply to V2, not V3? I do have the feature too and wanting to add some cameras.
Dec 25, 2012
636 posts
817 upvotes
Ontario
roadieweb wrote: Does the $0 person detection follow the camera or the account? And does it only apply to V2, not V3? I do have the feature too and wanting to add some cameras.
Seems to be account. Also not the V3. Those came out when they did away with free person detection. It's part of cam plus subscription now. I pay for my v3s which is a useful subscription but all my v2 cameras have person detection enabled.