Expired Hot Deals

PetSmart

Wyze Cam / Wyze Cam Pan - USD Pricing - Not a deal, but it might offer a better warranty than Amazon.ca purchases

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 1st, 2020 1:48 pm
[OP]
Aug 30, 2015
768 posts
1189 upvotes
BC

[PetSmart] Wyze Cam / Wyze Cam Pan - USD Pricing - Not a deal, but it might offer a better warranty than Amazon.ca purchases

EDIT: Sorry - I got mislead by their email update talking about Canada and assumed the pictured pricing was CAD. Sounds like it's USD... which is crazy since it means the petsmart prices are higher than their own prices.

Thanks to @Mmagic888's pics we know the Petsmart price is:
C$39.99 for a Wyze Cam v2
C$74.99 for a 2 pack
C$59.99 for a pan

Thanks to @Scote64 you can save a bit with "-$2 for online order with in-store pickup"

---------------
Old post below:---
---------------

Wyze just announced today via an email push that they're coming to Canada and that they're already available for purchase in 100 PetSmart stores in Canada:-
P.S. Hey Canada! We're still working hard and making good progress on an offical Canada launch, but through Petsmart Wyze Cam is now in 100 stores up there. Thumbs Up Sign

From the picture Wyze posted you can see:
Wyze Cam v2: $25.99 (vs. $39.99 on Amazon.ca)
Wyze Cam double pack: $49.99 (vs. $74.26-$79.99 on Amazon.ca)
Wyze Cam Pan: $39.99 (vs. $59.99 on Amazon.ca)

Finally, there's non-gouge pricing in Canada and hopefully soon an official launch.

If anyone goes to check it out do let us know if any other Wyze accessories are being offered (like their mounting kit and Wyze sense)!
Last edited by setlist on Aug 1st, 2020 5:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
21 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2013
1630 posts
488 upvotes
Toronto
What does this mean for warranty? I had a great experience with wyze until the battery died in my door sensor and basically would not connect with a new battery. Wyze was very nice offering to ship a replacement anywhere in the us for me but that was not an option for me at the time.
Since then im a bit hesitant bcuz of the warranty but I did Love using their camera’s and sensors otherwise
Nov 22, 2011
358 posts
297 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Are those prices in Canadian dollars?
Last edited by xantius on Jul 29th, 2020 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2004
1211 posts
119 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Great deal.
Caveat: 2.4ghz only.
Up and Atom!!!
If my thread or post was helpful, a "thank you" is always nice.
Jan 10, 2019
103 posts
280 upvotes
@setlist They seem to have modified the prices to reflect Amazon.ca; probably was an accidental post of the american petsmart

Wyze Cam v2: $39.99
Wyze Cam Pan: $59.99

https://www.petsmart.ca/search/?q=wyze&ps=undefined
https://forums.wyzecam.com/t/wyze-is-no ... art/113614
Last edited by zbergus on Jul 29th, 2020 4:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“If you can’t say something nice, don’t say nothing at all.” - Thumper

This is the way!
Jul 9, 2020
14 posts
1 upvote
Looks like they're not even inflating the prices for the conversion to CAD. The prices are the same as USD on amazon.com (single cam is USD$25 there, and CAD$25 at petsmart)
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
14535 posts
31222 upvotes
So what’s the deal exactly ? Same price as Amazon
Aug 29, 2004
135 posts
116 upvotes
stephroll wrote: So what’s the deal exactly ? Same price as Amazon
NO DEAL, but MAYBE we'll get Canadian warranty coverage.
Sep 20, 2017
150 posts
173 upvotes
Prices are incorrect in the post.
They actually are same as Amazon for Wyze Cam v2. $5 more expensive then Amazon for Wyze Cam Pan.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2004
1532 posts
475 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Can't wait for the outdoor cam to be available,
Jun 2, 2007
570 posts
743 upvotes
GTA
So Petsmart US is baking in the shipping cost into the products they carry in store? What?
Don't forget to like and subscribe! 😎👍
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2006
3678 posts
991 upvotes
brensavoyton wrote: What does this mean for warranty? I had a great experience with wyze until the battery died in my door sensor and basically would not connect with a new battery. Wyze was very nice offering to ship a replacement anywhere in the us for me but that was not an option for me at the time.
Since then im a bit hesitant bcuz of the warranty but I did Love using their camera’s and sensors otherwise
If you buy from Amazon Canada and something goes wrong in the first year, Wyze support does ship a replacement but only to the US. Wyze HQ support has assured me the warranty replacement will be handled by Petsmart if we purchase from Petsmart Canada. I am hesitant still until someone can confirm Petsmart will take care of the 1 yr manufactures' warranty as normally most retailers only support a 30-60 day return period and not the manufacturer's full warranty. Hopefully, Wyze has some sort of an agreement to actually support Canadians by taking care of 1 yr warranty replacements.

If it's the same price as Amazon, maybe getting from Petsmart is the better method now since they are supposedly also taking care of warranty replacements.