Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PetSmart

Wyze V2 Double Pack Cameras $49.99 ($25 each)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2020 6:00 am
May 8, 2006
274 posts
399 upvotes
Toronto

[PetSmart] Wyze V2 Double Pack Cameras $49.99 ($25 each)

Petsmart has the Wyze V2 cameras - double pack on sale for $49.99 starting Thursday Nov 26

Works out to $25 per camera...lowest price so far!
Last edited by hoanboy on Nov 24th, 2020 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
143 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9970 posts
40846 upvotes
price in title please.
hi :)
Feb 4, 2007
781 posts
592 upvotes
shows $74.99 for me in Vancouver
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2007
1216 posts
851 upvotes
Toronto
caniran wrote: shows $74.99 for me in Vancouver
Same here at both Pickering and Ajax locations.
rajojomanik
Oct 10, 2006
929 posts
89 upvotes
Halifax
The V3 are out in the states for the same price as the V2 and are a far superior camera. I'd wait for those to arrive here instead of picking up a V2.
Crowbar for a foot. Crowbarfoot.
May 17, 2004
371 posts
410 upvotes
Toronto
Why you guys cant read the OP??? He clearly states that deal is starting Thursday!
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2007
1216 posts
851 upvotes
Toronto
rmanaudio wrote: Why you guys cant read the OP??? He clearly states that deal is starting Thursday!
I see it now...lol
we are all dying to find a deal.
rajojomanik
Dec 15, 2017
290 posts
332 upvotes
Nanaimo
Crowbarfoot wrote: The V3 are out in the states for the same price as the V2 and are a far superior camera. I'd wait for those to arrive here instead of picking up a V2.
This.

I got this same V2 two-pack when it was on sale at PetSmart about a month ago. Returned it as soon as the V3 news was released.
This guy RFD’s
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2016
1525 posts
1657 upvotes
ON
Good price. But chances are that the v2 will be coming on sale more often now as v3 has been introduced.
”If you buy things you don’t need, soon you will have to sell things you need.”
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2007
1216 posts
851 upvotes
Toronto
BiggieWalls wrote: This.

I got this same V2 two-pack when it was on sale at PetSmart about a month ago. Returned it as soon as the V3 news was released.
I know that V3 was released in the states about a month ago, does anyone know when will it make in Canada? I would use the V3 for outdoor installations.
rajojomanik
Dec 15, 2017
290 posts
332 upvotes
Nanaimo
rajojomanik wrote: I know that V3 was released in the states about a month ago, does anyone know when will it make in Canada? I would use the V3 for outdoor installations.
I don't think there is a definitive date set for a Canada release yet, but in the previous sale thread somebody mentioned they believed it would be early 2021.
This guy RFD’s
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
4777 posts
5072 upvotes
East GTA
rajojomanik wrote: I know that V3 was released in the states about a month ago, does anyone know when will it make in Canada? I would use the V3 for outdoor installations.
I think early 2021, it goes in line with their Canadian launch too. Home Depot is also going to carry more of their products starting late 2021.
NO SOUP FOR YOU!

+1337
Dec 5, 2004
502 posts
607 upvotes
I've got 3 of the non-v3 Wyze cams and have consistent problems with them - software and hardware. Not sure what the company is doing, but features change during releases, some don't always record, etc.

Not sure if it's the Android app or what, but none of them are consistent. Can't just use it and go. Not sure if they've fixed it with v3 or it's a user error, but I am getting frustrated with these even though I really like their idea.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
2313 posts
3013 upvotes
Feb 30th, 2021.
-------------------
Rogers mobile + internet
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2018
9652 posts
10924 upvotes
Vancouver
The Wyze Cam V2 is a decent IP camera with a good set of features that's incredibly cheap at $25 each. The Wyze Cam V3 has a few improvements (water resistant, better night vision), but it's still not available in the U.S. (pre-order only) and won't arrive in Canada until early 2021.

Main weaknesses: the WiFi isn't the greatest if you are trying to place it in an area where signal strength is weak to sustain a 1080p stream, app is buggy and frequently updated to fix bugs.

Main strengths: Wyze still offers a reasonable free cloud recording option, and integrates with both IFTTT for automation and Alexa for viewing.
Jul 31, 2004
344 posts
326 upvotes
Unionville
ttiger wrote: I've got 3 of the non-v3 Wyze cams and have consistent problems with them - software and hardware. Not sure what the company is doing, but features change during releases, some don't always record, etc.

Not sure if it's the Android app or what, but none of them are consistent. Can't just use it and go. Not sure if they've fixed it with v3 or it's a user error, but I am getting frustrated with these even though I really like their idea.
Don't always record? like you see breaks in the recording? or nothing is recorded at all? If there are breaks in the recording it could be the memory card. If it's not recording at all, maybe it's your wifi? I'm on year 3 of mine and haven't had only minor issues. I've only had issues with breaks in the recording and the problem is usually the sdcard going bad. I had issues with connectivity in the first year where the connectivity kept dropping but I think it was related to my router config. I ended up resetting the router and after re-configuration everything worked well.
Jul 31, 2004
344 posts
326 upvotes
Unionville
Scote64 wrote: The Wyze Cam V2 is a decent IP camera with a good set of features that's incredibly cheap at $25 each. The Wyze Cam V3 has a few improvements (water resistant, better night vision), but it's still not available in the U.S. (pre-order only) and won't arrive in Canada until early 2021.

Main weaknesses: the WiFi isn't the greatest if you are trying to place it in an area where signal strength is weak to sustain a 1080p stream, app is buggy and frequently updated to fix bugs.

Main strengths: Wyze still offers a reasonable free cloud recording option, and integrates with both IFTTT for automation and Alexa for viewing.
The wifi isn't great? Any device wouldn't be great if it relies on wifi and it can't get a strong signal. This is a problem with infrastructure, I wouldn't knock Wyze for that. As a matter of fact, I'm using 1 Asus AC66u and I have 3 Wyze set up outside and 2 inside. Two of the outside cameras are a good 40-45 feet from the router. One is attached to my detached garage and the other one inside my garage and they still work perfect. I have no connectivity issues. I'm surprised, as the camera is inside a wood garage with a metal door and there's no windows, yet I can get a perfect stream inside the garage. There are cracks around the door of the garage as it's not aligned perfect but still works better than expected.

The app on the other hand, has been pretty stable I was in the beta and that had issues which I ended up switching back to the stable release and it worked well. Were there specific issues that didn't work on the app? I only use it for person/motion detection and notifications and seems to work great.

The free cloud recording was been great. I had someone steal a package from my front door 2 weeks ago. I completely forgot about that package and the live recordings were long gone, but the event notifications were still on Wyze, and I was able to find a recording of some dude who walked up to my porch and walked away with the package.
Aug 25, 2010
403 posts
143 upvotes
Does Petsmart do price adjustments? I bought one last week during the Petsmaet app sale.