Pfizer, Moderna Vaccines Heart Inflammation (Myocarditis)
Just wanted to get everyone's and expert opinion on this new of heart inflammation or myocardial as a side effect of Pfizer vaccine and have the following questions.
Do we know if:
- This is after the 1st or 2nd dose?
- Is this just impacting 18 to 35 years old age group?
- Which ingredients are most likely the root cause of it?
- Is it just Pfizer or Moderna as well?
- If it's not Moderna then what is the reason?
- How is your experience has been with 1st and 2nd doses of Pfizer or Moderna?
Sometimes it's hard to believe the politicians and experts behind the decision making since after finding out the blood clot as a side effect of AstraZeneca, we were still told it's ok to just take it even though other countries had banned it, until it became bad and finally got paused.
I'm not against vaccines or science, just trying to understand which one is safer to take and what is the root cause of some of these severe side effects.
Thanks in advance for your valuable opinion/input.