Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Pharmaprix (or any other store that has Optimum)

Optimum 5000 pts for every $50 Apple gift card

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2021 3:44 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2014
2803 posts
2910 upvotes
CelusC wrote: Thanks op! Actually worked, got 100k points.
Now….off to apple for back to school deals? Lol
Where did you get your two $500 gift cards in TO?
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1610 posts
1494 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
So this is actually apple gc instead of iTunes gc, you can use it to buy apple products, right?
Oct 20, 2007
571 posts
237 upvotes
aw man, none of my household got this promo. i would've loaded up
Penalty Box
Jun 20, 2020
17136 posts
22932 upvotes
Toronto
goob3r wrote: So I can use old iTunes gift cards to buy stuff at the apple store now?
cursayer wrote: Yes, add them to your Apple ID balance first.
Yes, only physical and digital gift cards and codes can be used towards purchases in Apple Retail Stores

"Once you link a physical or digital gift card or code to your Account, the balance becomes associated with your Associated Balance, and you will no longer be able to use the physical or digital card or code, including in Apple Retail Stores."

from Terms and Conditions for Apple Gift Cards and Codes, Apple Account Associated Balance, and Content Codes
Updated Terms: These terms came into effect on July 8, 2021
Destiny is all
Mar 23, 2017
579 posts
514 upvotes
Canada
If I add these cards to my App Store, can I use that balance to buy MacBook or iPhone in store? Or online?
Penalty Box
Jun 20, 2020
17136 posts
22932 upvotes
Toronto
YasirAli wrote: If I add these cards to my App Store, can I use that balance to buy MacBook or iPhone in store? Or online?
If you add these cards to your account, you will not be able use them in-store.

3. Restrictions on Use of Gift Cards

You can use all forms of Gift Cards on the Apple online store, the Apple Store app, or by calling 1-800-MY-APPLE, and to purchase Content. However, only physical and digital gift cards and codes can be used towards purchases in Apple Retail Stores. Your Associated Balance cannot be used for purchases in Apple Retail Stores. Some items may not be available for purchase.

Once you link a physical or digital gift card or code to your Account, the balance becomes associated with your Associated Balance, and you will no longer be able to use the physical or digital card or code, including in Apple Retail Stores."

from Terms and Conditions for Apple Gift Cards and Codes, Apple Account Associated Balance, and Content Codes
Updated Terms: These terms came into effect on July 8, 2021
Destiny is all
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2009
1221 posts
784 upvotes
I’ve never purchased anything with an Apple gift card, but I assume there’s no problem using multiple gift cards for a purchase online? Does the Apple online store allow you to store a gift card balance like Amazon?
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2009
1221 posts
784 upvotes
Just found the answer to my question. I have always kept a balance in my iTunes account. I just went to check my online Apple store account and I see that there’s now a balance that’s the same as my iTunes account. There’s also a link to manage my balance, which includes redeeming gift cards.

I like to store gift card balances online to avoid losing physical gift cards. The only disadvantage with doing this is that I won’t be able to use the balance at a physical store. I guess that’s not a big deal as there’s no difference between prices online and in store.
Feb 27, 2010
758 posts
391 upvotes
If I am buying the new Apple Watch and I paid 500 dollars with gift card and the rest on credit card…is my purchase protected with my credit card?
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
3401 posts
2933 upvotes
HSPMTL wrote: Gone after one use. I have made a claim for the second transaction as the terms did not seem to be one use only. Fingers crossed.
I will be using the offer from my other account and try to get $500… but I really want to put it on my credit card.
I made a similar claim because I didn't know it was in one transaction.

Even though the shoppers cashier made me split up my gift card purchase into multiple transactions because there "could be validation issues with their system, they refused to honour it.

Escalations and supervisor involvement didn't help, and I never got the additional points.

Lesson learned, one transaction.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2004
1348 posts
329 upvotes
GTA
juve4lfe wrote: If I am buying the new Apple Watch and I paid 500 dollars with gift card and the rest on credit card…is my purchase protected with my credit card?
You'd have to read the fine print on with your CC. However, i am pretty sure CC requires you to make the full purchase on your CC.
Dec 26, 2012
427 posts
118 upvotes
MILTON
lc39nav wrote: Does anyone know if this will work on multiple separate transactions? Or, is the offer gone after the first use?
Still there after one use.
KOODO
TANGERINE BANK
Oct 7, 2015
728 posts
670 upvotes
Vanier, ON
Can I still pay CRA with the new Apple gift cards?
Sep 25, 2012
110 posts
201 upvotes
Hrmmm... I have this promo in my app and just bought a $250 card from Shoppers, didn't get the points

Gotta do a points inquiry Angry Face
Sep 25, 2012
110 posts
201 upvotes
Just a heads up, remember you can use apple devices to subscribe to streaming services. I use these for Crave, Disney+, Criterion Channel and Mubi.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2006
1303 posts
1118 upvotes
naticom wrote: For people who haven’t realized yet, there’s no more iTunes GC and this unified Apple GC can purchase Apple devices as well, so pull out your best credit card that gives you 4% or 5% back at RCSS as the new iPhone is on the road

Disclaimer: purchasing an iPhone using GC cannot get you additional extended warranty from your credit card company. You’ve been warned
Does Superstore take Amex?
-
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2007
1934 posts
593 upvotes
anyone know the largest denomination these come in? I’ve seen $50 but pretty sure it can be more…
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2007
1934 posts
593 upvotes
CelusC wrote: Thanks op! Actually worked, got 100k points.
Now….off to apple for back to school deals? Lol
Was this 2 x $500?!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)