Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

expired

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2019 10:13 pm
10 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3158 posts
6406 upvotes
dburroughs1 wrote: Amazon.ca has a Phillips sonic brush for $60. For the extra ten dollars I would go with the known brand that you can buy heads for anywhere.

Philips Sonicare Series 2 Plaque Control Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, White, HX6211/04 https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00LUN3LI4/ref ... HDbXQ6AXRD
Buy the lowest end Phillips toothbrush they effectively the same as the ones that cost 8x as much
Aug 17, 2013
696 posts
604 upvotes
Toronto
I had to read this like 3 times. I thought OP misspelled Philips sonicare
Jan 17, 2019
78 posts
61 upvotes
I picked up a Philips sonicare essence plus off amazon for $29.99 about 6 months ago.
Mar 7, 2011
688 posts
1044 upvotes
kimwoobingsu wrote: Buy the lowest end Phillips toothbrush they effectively the same as the ones that cost 8x as much
Not true. Lower end model does not have all the modes. I personally like massage mode.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2003
8993 posts
1532 upvotes
We use the sonicare diamond. I bought a fairywell toothbrush for vacation, and to be honest it beats the sonicare hands down.
Battery lasts 30 days vs 7, but even though it only vibrates at 47k vs 60, the bristles move more and personally cleans my teeth much better.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32144 posts
15427 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Do they make screwdrivers?
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3158 posts
6406 upvotes
yashgandhi wrote: Not true. Lower end model does not have all the modes. I personally like massage mode.
Yes, there are no modes, but for straight up brushing (which is what we use at home 90% of the time) it’s the same.

The high end ones have some fancy features but even after owning a diamond clean one at my house for a couple of years now, and recently having only a basic one at my place downtown, I don’t think I would buy the premium one again.

Their margins must be nuts on the higher end models.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)