Tags:
None
[OP]
Jan 14, 2014
124 posts
130 upvotes
Toronto

Phone & plan deals

Any idea what to expect from BF? If I recall correctly there were some good BYOD deals last year, but I don’t recall what they were. Also I don’t mind locking into a 2 year contract.

Thanks
73 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2004
6306 posts
1168 upvotes
Last year, did Koodo offer any phone deals for existing customers? Or were they all targeting new activations?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
5307 posts
3568 upvotes
canadiankorean wrote: Last year, did Koodo offer any phone deals for existing customers? Or were they all targeting new activations?
usually carriers are targeting new customers, but they are willing to negociate if you are not Under contract and talk to retention dept
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2012
3204 posts
1552 upvotes
Mississauga
canadiankorean wrote: Last year, did Koodo offer any phone deals for existing customers? Or were they all targeting new activations?
Yes but the deals for new activations were better.
I love RFD! :)
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2005
2330 posts
256 upvotes
North York
Anyone know when the deals will launch this year? I'm looking for some phone deals from Koodo, hoping they launch the week of Black Friday rather than only on the day of :).
[OP]
Jan 14, 2014
124 posts
130 upvotes
Toronto
xeodragon wrote: Anyone know when the deals will launch this year? I'm looking for some phone deals from Koodo, hoping they launch the week of Black Friday rather than only on the day of :).
I checked last year’s thread and deals seem to go live the Monday on Black Friday week
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2012
1949 posts
139 upvotes
Guelph
Hey not trying to hijack here but didn’t feel it warranted making a new thread for this: any idea if iPhone XR will be discounted at all if buying outright? Couldn’t determine whether they’ve done anything like that in the past, or if it would only be on older models.
Oct 26, 2012
861 posts
1262 upvotes
dtm252535 wrote: Hey not trying to hijack here but didn’t feel it warranted making a new thread for this: any idea if iPhone XR will be discounted at all if buying outright? Couldn’t determine whether they’ve done anything like that in the past, or if it would only be on older models.
Apple usually don't discount their products and carriers usually discount them only on terms So outright I think 99.9% chance they will remain the same price. It's a current gen iPhone they're going to (and are) selling like hotcakes.
Nov 13, 2018
36 posts
32 upvotes
I just got a message from Koodo letting me know that I can get the $75 for 15 GB deal with $200 in credit over 6 months.

In addition, they're discounting some phones with the tab...

Is this a good buy? Would this get any better for BF?
Images
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 10.05.08 PM.png
Apr 6, 2007
420 posts
109 upvotes
I'd be very interested in a deal from Costco, especially for Small Business. When did the Costco deal come out last year?
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2005
2265 posts
301 upvotes
North Vancouver
would like to know as well, I heard Costco not allow gift card Stack with small business port in credit for Rogers, don't know if it's true or not
samhoque wrote: I'd be very interested in a deal from Costco, especially for Small Business. When did the Costco deal come out last year?
Apr 6, 2007
420 posts
109 upvotes
Are the Black Friday deals for phones (especially the new iPhones) and plans (including small business plans) out yet? Do retailers usually wait till the Black Friday weekend to unload their deals?

If anyone has more info on this, please share. Curious to see what Costco may end up offering. I will be visiting a Costco soon, and if I find out more, I will post.
Apr 6, 2007
420 posts
109 upvotes
ecgz88 wrote: would like to know as well, I heard Costco not allow gift card Stack with small business port in credit for Rogers, don't know if it's true or not
I will check out Costco over the weekend
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2006
2734 posts
1242 upvotes
ecgz88 wrote: would like to know as well, I heard Costco not allow gift card Stack with small business port in credit for Rogers, don't know if it's true or not
yes they will